CONDOR SECURITY logo

Clear
Work-life balance
Pay & benefits

Good Place for work

They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.

Pros

Nice work place with good facilities

Cons

really low pay

Great workplace

Very good company for work. Staff is helping and cooperative. I am getting good experience and enhancing knowledge by joining condor security. Condor provides me Good salary and many more benefits.

Worst security company in Canada

Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Terrible management and terrible owner

Not Good

Stay away from Condor at all cost. You can work for years and not get any pay increase. I have met many who are getting paid minimum wage and not a penny more. Low wages normally given to new comers and international students which is unfair and not right. Equal pay should be given for equal work which is not evident.They stick a camera at the desk and in your face as if you needed to be monitored 24/7 because we are somehow incompetent or cannot be trusted. I was told the camera records audio which is very creepy and weird.

Pros

Cons

Toxic work environment- Minimum Wage

minimum pay advance to get no hours

great if you want to make minimal pay, have opportunities for advancement, take them then have clients be able to just remove you because you did not do something that was not in your job description that they wanted you to do because it was there job. dont worry youll be let go as a supervisor to loose your $1 an hour supervisor premium then be told eventually they have no hours for you

Pros

Cons

many

decent place just very boring work

Pretty decent place to work. I was doing security at a condominium so it was a pretty boring job. I would finish all my tasks early so im pretty much idling or making conversation and getting to know the people that live there.

9 January 2019
We'd appreciate if you'd contact us and share your thoughts on how we can make your work more interesting! Sometimes the nature of the work is preparing for situations to happen, but nothing actually happens... you always need to be ready to handle a flood, fire, noise complaint, medical emergency, domestic disturbance, to patrol and check the building, etc. etc. Thanks for sharing!

Over all about Company

Good Management, efficient recruitment process, small company, more bonded. Don't give raises to employees on a regular basis. I think don't evaluate really performance.

Pros

Comprehensive Medical benefit for Permanent employees

Cons

Charges for dresses

Happy to work for Condor

I have been working for Condor for the last 2 years and I really find them fair and decent. They push you for training and also offer incentives to grow and take more responsibility. Overall a good company.

Pros

Paid breaks and lunch, skills development, training

Cons

Ask you to work overtime

9 January 2019
Thank you for sharing your comments, we're glad you enjoyed your experience with Condor! Responsibility is a good thing, we always strive to push ourselves forward and do more things worth doing!

Manipulative, dishonest, and unprofessional.

Condor is run by emotionally manipulative blowhards who feign a professional front, while possessing poor organization overall. Pay is very low, and raises are insigificant for the amount of work done. Payment is also consistently late. Uniforms are to be paid for, and cost upwards of 170$. Admittedly, the management at condor will give you guidance and training when needed. They know their stuff. It is a great place to learn, if nothing else.

Pros

Good learning enviroment, fair hours

Cons

Poor pay, unorganized, manipulative, dishonest

They are a Decent company

They are a decent company, with low pay. Good to start off at. Most of the sites are very boring. With little to do. They have good courses, with decent management.

Jobs at CONDOR SECURITY

See more jobs

Horrible place! They just take advantage of those how are new to the industry

Be very careful. Very bad company, Very cheap! They pay 11 dollars + they charge you if you resign (180 dollars) anything you do it goes out of your paycheck. Here how they do it: they will call you for 3 different interviews or none sense trainings. Then they will make you sign the cotract before even knowing your hours or position!! $11.40. Just after you signed the contract you technically owe the company 180 dollars already!! You are forced to stay or you have to pay 180 dollars + training hours Not mention that they charge for uniforms and etc.

Pros

Cons

Long hours + minimum wage + they charge their employees

nice place to work

i have worked with condor security inc. with nice team of coworkers and always learned new things which is worth. flexible hours of work with always new places with different tasks.

Pros

free training

Cons

A good company to work for.

A good company to work for, stable, clear assignments, good and regular training program, I would not leave if I had not to go back to China. If my family did relocate in Toronto, I would have been working for it now.

Pros

benefits, including teeth.

Cons

long hours; overnight shifts

7 August 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your positive experience in Condor. If your family situation changes and you find yourself back in Toronto, you're more than welcome to rejoin our Team! Best of Luck!

Not good

Good things are paid breaks, good hours, nice supervisers, and training. most sites are apartments with nice people. nothing to do at work, just sit and customer service. nothing dangerous or no action. Bad things are starting very low pay and little to no pay increases, shift work long, last minute demands to cover shifts, irresponsible unreilable employees who never show up for work, little care for employees well being, very deceiving management who give empty words of encoruagement and false promises.

Pros

Friendy supervisers

Cons

deceiving management