CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Management reviews

They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.
Pros
Nice work place with good facilities
Cons
really low pay
I have been working with Condor security for over an year now. I have always come away impressed by their professionalism. The management is top-notch and always willing to help.
Pros
Very helpful and cooperative
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
I have been associated with Condor Security from last one year and it has provided me an excellent opportunity to grow in Security Industry. Management has been exceptionally great in providing you an opportunity to grow professionally. The continuous training programs designed by Condor makes sure that you have all the advanced skills required to be a great security professional. The MPS and Site supervisors make sure that you have all the practical knowledge of the work that you are doing. This is an excellent company to have a great career in Security Industry.
I am pleased with the performance of the condor security since the day i have been a part of this Company. The office staff is really appreciating. The condor management responds quickly to my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend condor security to everyone who are seeking the great opportunities.
Condor Security encourage career development for their employees.They provide effective and efficient training courses from time to time for performance improvement. Condor Management empower their team with time, resources and techniques, to solve big issues and they foster a sense of community, making room for everyone.
Condor Security Inc. is an epitome of "Service Above Self". As a Condor employee, i consider myself privileged to be a part of such a dynamic and evolving team. The dedication and support that is exhibited by management each day to both internal and external customers is second to none. This gives me an opportunity as an individual to continuously work hard, to maintain the company's exclusive standards. The conducive working atmosphere that is provided by the Condor management team, the on going training programs administered to staff and the various site visits by the Mobile Patrol Supervisors Team are some of the myriad ways that Condor demonstrates the high level of interest that they have in each employee and their way of showing us that we are never alone. The choice to work for Condor Security Inc. has been one of my best decisions yet. I look forward to great things with Condor.
Pros
Excellent training programs
Cons
I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. The uniform is smart and professional and the workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated. The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development and ensures that their employees stay motivated. The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive.They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work. I highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees. It has been a pleasure working with the Condor Team and i look forward to growing with them.
Pros
The uniform is smart and professional, The workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated, The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development, They ensure that their employees stay motivated, The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive, They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.
The management of this company is very poor and they are not capable of managing their team. Never tries to cooperate with their employees and usually are short staffed. They can't find replacement for days to cover for someone else.
The organization is still learning and growing at good pace by following high standards while competing with bigger agencies in Ontario . Management is not bad[as some people say], they listen to you and process your requests accordingly and results are favorable. If you do good job, the management's job will also look good to you[stop complaining]. The only problem I had was hike in my pay rate. They increased it once but only by a dollar. I deserved more! The position I worked as gave me good reputation and helped me in enhancing my skills. Most of the times the work is routine but you can expect hectic situations at times. The property management on site were always impressed with my work. Overall, the company is really good, they have good working sites and opportunities but don't expect more than industry wide salaries.I can work for them again if they are willing to pay as I desire.
It is very nice place to work and I learnt a lot as working with this company. I recommended my friends to work with this company. The work culture is free from stress and the management is very friendly.
-Management is highly unprofessional. -They installed cameras explaining that it is for the safety of the guard/concierge but the real reason is that they do not trust you (You keep getting calls from the management accusing of using social media etc.) -Even if you request for a 2 weeks notices, it can be denied. -Make any mistake, the company would throw you under a bus. -If are any new policies introduced, you do not have any choice but to sign the papers as you have no choice but to sign them as you are forced by the company. -Payment has always some sort of discrepancy. (I would recommend for people who want to be a security or a concierge to apply for companies like Forest Hill Group / G4S etc.)
Title explains all, very friendly co-workers and supervisors. The people you engage in your site are very helpful and caring. All good things end here, the worst possible management, lying distrustful and shady.
Guranteed hours. Majority of Property managers are really nice. Management is easy to approach if your have any issues despite them being extremely busy
This company completely ignored the Ontario Employment Standards Act in many ways. Such as, billing employees for "required" training, "fining" employees for being late or absent. These charges would come off your pay, but be listed as a deduction other that the real reason. This means that they knew that what they were doing was illegal. They would also tell you to show up at head office (way up in the north end of Toronto), and not pay you for it. They also did not pay for mandatory meetings. I really can not think of any thing good to say about working there. We were slaves, and paying the company for allowing us to work there. Don't even bother applying to work there. There are better security companies.
I've worked with this company for 2 years as a security gaurd, was a great pace wheni first started but then managment changed and it became a horrible place to work. Atrocious managment, they do not stand behind their workers. Actually, they would throw their own employees under the bus when it came to making their clients happy even if the worker worked hard and was loyal.
When I start to work, company was new and has no experience in Canada. Management - "one man show" - whatever owner want, he can do with for his stuff, to change your site, whenever they want, without your agreement, each 3 months. Anyhow, it is not good place for work
Pros
Cons
Indifference
Management thinking only about himself and how to earn more money using your time and efforts... very quickly changes stuff, don't care what is going with you, for them main important thing is to cover open positions today, tomorrow they will find other people whom they like.....
Pros
they don't think about it ...
Cons
not stable company
If you work hard, you will be rewarded. Management is tough but very fair and knows good talent when they see it. You have lots of support and they will make you grow if thats what you want.
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Your comments are much appreciated! We're always looking to open doors of opportunity and push people forward, if and only if, it's what they're looking for. Security is a broad and deep field, with so much to learn and gain.
Being at Condor Security Inc. i am experiencing a lot of situations making me proficient in handling those situations with ease. Great management and experience to work with them as a part of team.
Pros
Good management and leadership
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Thank you very much for the feedback! We're happy you're enjoying your experience and taking the most out of your time with us. Being able to resolve situations with pressure & stress does become easier as a result of working in security, and translates into other areas of your life.