CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Job security & advancement reviews

The job taught me a lot valuable skills and lessons; giving me the confidence to deal with people from all backgrounds and walks of life in a diplomatic manner.
Pros
Relaxing Job
Cons
Little to no advancement
I have been working with Condor security for over an year now. I have always come away impressed by their professionalism. The management is top-notch and always willing to help.
Pros
Very helpful and cooperative
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
I have been associated with Condor Security from last one year and it has provided me an excellent opportunity to grow in Security Industry. Management has been exceptionally great in providing you an opportunity to grow professionally. The continuous training programs designed by Condor makes sure that you have all the advanced skills required to be a great security professional. The MPS and Site supervisors make sure that you have all the practical knowledge of the work that you are doing. This is an excellent company to have a great career in Security Industry.
I am pleased with the performance of the condor security since the day i have been a part of this Company. The office staff is really appreciating. The condor management responds quickly to my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend condor security to everyone who are seeking the great opportunities.
I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Very small notice shifts
Condor security is one of the best companies of Canada. I found myself very lucky to be a part of this company because it helped me in improving my communication skills and decision-making skills. It provides hands-on experience to its employees by providing various training programs. The staff is very supportive and caring. They always motivate their employees. Being a concierge in such a dynamic and evolving company gives me an opportunity to polish my communication skills. I would like to thanks Condor for growing me professionally.
Working here is like the asset to continuously add to your skills and personality traits. For international students looking for jobs in security field, I think it’s the best security company to get employed.
they will work with you for what you're seeking. Prove yourself and you can become a supervisor typically in 1-3 years. Best Security company in Canada for concierge work in my opinion. Solid hours, not too much pressure. The top guys are all very helpful and welcoming.
I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.
Condor Security encourage career development for their employees.They provide effective and efficient training courses from time to time for performance improvement. Condor Management empower their team with time, resources and techniques, to solve big issues and they foster a sense of community, making room for everyone.
Your hardwork is quickly recognized, appreciated and rewarded. You are given ample opportunity to improve your skills and professional development with well designed in-house courses. However, you may want to look elsewhere if you are the lazy one.
Have been working with them for a couple of months and worked with some other security companies. So far been my best experience and happy with they way they run their operation and treat their staff. if your looking for a challenging work environment to grow, then you found the right place with condor
The organization is still learning and growing at good pace by following high standards while competing with bigger agencies in Ontario . Management is not bad[as some people say], they listen to you and process your requests accordingly and results are favorable. If you do good job, the management's job will also look good to you[stop complaining]. The only problem I had was hike in my pay rate. They increased it once but only by a dollar. I deserved more! The position I worked as gave me good reputation and helped me in enhancing my skills. Most of the times the work is routine but you can expect hectic situations at times. The property management on site were always impressed with my work. Overall, the company is really good, they have good working sites and opportunities but don't expect more than industry wide salaries.I can work for them again if they are willing to pay as I desire.
It is very nice place to work and I learnt a lot as working with this company. I recommended my friends to work with this company. The work culture is free from stress and the management is very friendly.
great if you want to make minimal pay, have opportunities for advancement, take them then have clients be able to just remove you because you did not do something that was not in your job description that they wanted you to do because it was there job. dont worry youll be let go as a supervisor to loose your $1 an hour supervisor premium then be told eventually they have no hours for you
Pros
Cons
many
When I start to work, company was new and has no experience in Canada. Management - "one man show" - whatever owner want, he can do with for his stuff, to change your site, whenever they want, without your agreement, each 3 months. Anyhow, it is not good place for work
Pros
Cons
Indifference
If you work hard, you will be rewarded. Management is tough but very fair and knows good talent when they see it. You have lots of support and they will make you grow if thats what you want.
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Your comments are much appreciated! We're always looking to open doors of opportunity and push people forward, if and only if, it's what they're looking for. Security is a broad and deep field, with so much to learn and gain.
Being at Condor Security Inc. i am experiencing a lot of situations making me proficient in handling those situations with ease. Great management and experience to work with them as a part of team.
Pros
Good management and leadership
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Thank you very much for the feedback! We're happy you're enjoying your experience and taking the most out of your time with us. Being able to resolve situations with pressure & stress does become easier as a result of working in security, and translates into other areas of your life.
Good Management, efficient recruitment process, small company, more bonded. Don't give raises to employees on a regular basis. I think don't evaluate really performance.
Pros
Comprehensive Medical benefit for Permanent employees
Cons
Charges for dresses
  1. Job Security & Advancement