CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Culture reviews

It is very nice place to work and I learnt a lot as working with this company. I recommended my friends to work with this company. The work culture is free from stress and the management is very friendly.
Condor has awesome managers. great sites, competitive wages, cool uniforms, amazing teammates cool hr department, and superb training for new and old employees alike
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're happy you think the uniforms are cool - we think so too! Keep up the great work!
Opportunity to work at many sites. Excellent training programs like 'verbal judo' and 'tactical awareness' focus on customer care personality traits. Positive management and healthy workplace culture. Learning is fun.
Pros
Accommodation at all levels.
Cons
Highly disciplined.
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Thank you for the great feedback on your experience, particularly the training! Continuous professional development and a never-ending drive to improve is at our very core. We wish you the best in the future!
Typical day at work is 7h a day 9 am to 4 pm and very nice and prductive most of the time i have learned time management, as we require things to be done at a certain time Work culture is great, everyone says good morining all mornings hardest part is when mnay clients call in and we have last min suff to do Best part is working with awesome people
The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the satisfaction of the client of my great customer service. I learned to be a team player and valuable addition to the company. Management was always content with my performance. Enjoyed working with my coworkers providing a pleasant work environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some rude residents, but was able to handle the situation in a calm and professional manner.
Pros
pleasant co-workers
Cons
long hours sometimes it was difficult to deal with rude and aggressive visitors