CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews

They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.
Pros
Nice work place with good facilities
Cons
really low pay
Very good company for work. Staff is helping and cooperative. I am getting good experience and enhancing knowledge by joining condor security. Condor provides me Good salary and many more benefits.
I have been working with Condor security for over an year now. I have always come away impressed by their professionalism. The management is top-notch and always willing to help.
Pros
Very helpful and cooperative
it is an excellent company to work for. they take care of the employees. i even got a job near my place. Timings suit me as well. They provide excellent training and make sure you are ready for the show. so when i was on my site i was aware of my role and duties. i thank the training manager for that. excellent work. even when you go and visit them in office , they treat you well and listen. That all makes them an excellent company to work for, I will highly recommend.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
i wish there was something to tell
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
I have been associated with Condor Security from last one year and it has provided me an excellent opportunity to grow in Security Industry. Management has been exceptionally great in providing you an opportunity to grow professionally. The continuous training programs designed by Condor makes sure that you have all the advanced skills required to be a great security professional. The MPS and Site supervisors make sure that you have all the practical knowledge of the work that you are doing. This is an excellent company to have a great career in Security Industry.
I am pleased with the performance of the condor security since the day i have been a part of this Company. The office staff is really appreciating. The condor management responds quickly to my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend condor security to everyone who are seeking the great opportunities.
I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Very small notice shifts
Stay away from Condor at all cost. You can work for years and not get any pay increase. I have met many who are getting paid minimum wage and not a penny more. Low wages normally given to new comers and international students which is unfair and not right. Equal pay should be given for equal work which is not evident.They stick a camera at the desk and in your face as if you needed to be monitored 24/7 because we are somehow incompetent or cannot be trusted. I was told the camera records audio which is very creepy and weird.
Pros
Cons
Toxic work environment- Minimum Wage
I have been working with Condor fro 6 months. The managment is well organized and supportive. They are understanding and also professional. Everything is perfect.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Great work ethics, Professional approach
Cons
Condor security is one of the best companies of Canada. I found myself very lucky to be a part of this company because it helped me in improving my communication skills and decision-making skills. It provides hands-on experience to its employees by providing various training programs. The staff is very supportive and caring. They always motivate their employees. Being a concierge in such a dynamic and evolving company gives me an opportunity to polish my communication skills. I would like to thanks Condor for growing me professionally.
Working here is like the asset to continuously add to your skills and personality traits. For international students looking for jobs in security field, I think it’s the best security company to get employed.
they will work with you for what you're seeking. Prove yourself and you can become a supervisor typically in 1-3 years. Best Security company in Canada for concierge work in my opinion. Solid hours, not too much pressure. The top guys are all very helpful and welcoming.
I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.
Condor Security encourage career development for their employees.They provide effective and efficient training courses from time to time for performance improvement. Condor Management empower their team with time, resources and techniques, to solve big issues and they foster a sense of community, making room for everyone.
Condor Security Inc. is an epitome of "Service Above Self". As a Condor employee, i consider myself privileged to be a part of such a dynamic and evolving team. The dedication and support that is exhibited by management each day to both internal and external customers is second to none. This gives me an opportunity as an individual to continuously work hard, to maintain the company's exclusive standards. The conducive working atmosphere that is provided by the Condor management team, the on going training programs administered to staff and the various site visits by the Mobile Patrol Supervisors Team are some of the myriad ways that Condor demonstrates the high level of interest that they have in each employee and their way of showing us that we are never alone. The choice to work for Condor Security Inc. has been one of my best decisions yet. I look forward to great things with Condor.
Pros
Excellent training programs
Cons
I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. The uniform is smart and professional and the workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated. The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development and ensures that their employees stay motivated. The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive.They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work. I highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees. It has been a pleasure working with the Condor Team and i look forward to growing with them.
Pros
The uniform is smart and professional, The workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated, The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development, They ensure that their employees stay motivated, The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive, They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.
Your hardwork is quickly recognized, appreciated and rewarded. You are given ample opportunity to improve your skills and professional development with well designed in-house courses. However, you may want to look elsewhere if you are the lazy one.
Condor is an amazing company to work for, they make their employees feel appreciated and valued! I would definitely recommend others to apply there if you want to be apart of a great team!
Have been working with them for a couple of months and worked with some other security companies. So far been my best experience and happy with they way they run their operation and treat their staff. if your looking for a challenging work environment to grow, then you found the right place with condor
  1. Employee reviews