CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Typical day at work is 7h a day 9 am to 4 pm and very nice and prductive most of the time i have learned time management, as we require things to be done at a certain time Work culture is great, everyone says good morining all mornings hardest part is when mnay clients call in and we have last min suff to do Best part is working with awesome people
Good things are paid breaks, good hours, nice supervisers, and training. most sites are apartments with nice people. nothing to do at work, just sit and customer service. nothing dangerous or no action. Bad things are starting very low pay and little to no pay increases, shift work long, last minute demands to cover shifts, irresponsible unreilable employees who never show up for work, little care for employees well being, very deceiving management who give empty words of encoruagement and false promises.
Pros
Friendy supervisers
Cons
deceiving management
The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the satisfaction of the client of my great customer service. I learned to be a team player and valuable addition to the company. Management was always content with my performance. Enjoyed working with my coworkers providing a pleasant work environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some rude residents, but was able to handle the situation in a calm and professional manner.
Pros
pleasant co-workers
Cons
long hours sometimes it was difficult to deal with rude and aggressive visitors