CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

 Provide security, safety and excellent customer service to all our residents and everyone you interact with.  Answers questions; gives directions and instructions; and handle all security and emergency incidents  Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units  Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators and parking permits.
Working here is like the asset to continuously add to your skills and personality traits. For international students looking for jobs in security field, I think it’s the best security company to get employed.
Opportunity to work at many sites. Excellent training programs like 'verbal judo' and 'tactical awareness' focus on customer care personality traits. Positive management and healthy workplace culture. Learning is fun.
Pros
Accommodation at all levels.
Cons
Highly disciplined.
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Thank you for the great feedback on your experience, particularly the training! Continuous professional development and a never-ending drive to improve is at our very core. We wish you the best in the future!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CONDOR SECURITY?
  1. Customer Service Representative