CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews for Concierge in Toronto, ON

Management thinking only about himself and how to earn more money using your time and efforts... very quickly changes stuff, don't care what is going with you, for them main important thing is to cover open positions today, tomorrow they will find other people whom they like.....
Pros
they don't think about it ...
Cons
not stable company
I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Very small notice shifts
I have been working with Condor fro 6 months. The managment is well organized and supportive. They are understanding and also professional. Everything is perfect.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Great work ethics, Professional approach
Cons
Condor security is one of the best companies of Canada. I found myself very lucky to be a part of this company because it helped me in improving my communication skills and decision-making skills. It provides hands-on experience to its employees by providing various training programs. The staff is very supportive and caring. They always motivate their employees. Being a concierge in such a dynamic and evolving company gives me an opportunity to polish my communication skills. I would like to thanks Condor for growing me professionally.
Condor is an amazing company to work for, they make their employees feel appreciated and valued! I would definitely recommend others to apply there if you want to be apart of a great team!
-Management is highly unprofessional. -They installed cameras explaining that it is for the safety of the guard/concierge but the real reason is that they do not trust you (You keep getting calls from the management accusing of using social media etc.) -Even if you request for a 2 weeks notices, it can be denied. -Make any mistake, the company would throw you under a bus. -If are any new policies introduced, you do not have any choice but to sign the papers as you have no choice but to sign them as you are forced by the company. -Payment has always some sort of discrepancy. (I would recommend for people who want to be a security or a concierge to apply for companies like Forest Hill Group / G4S etc.)
Guranteed hours. Majority of Property managers are really nice. Management is easy to approach if your have any issues despite them being extremely busy
Good Management, efficient recruitment process, small company, more bonded. Don't give raises to employees on a regular basis. I think don't evaluate really performance.
Pros
Comprehensive Medical benefit for Permanent employees
Cons
Charges for dresses
being a security guard teaches you a lot. it enhances your tactic and awareness skills as well as improves your knowledge and understanding. it taught me how to work In an environment where you are required to handle everything maturely and independently. That is one of the most important skills to obtain, not being able to have to rely on anyone for your success in the field. I have found out what i am capable of achieving, how hard i can push myself and how to motivate my self
Pros
receive many hours
Cons
commute
Company: "If it looks too good to be true, it's probably not." Condor Security looks good from the out side soley because they advertise the ISO9001 and their multiple training courses. However... This company does not care about their employers: they will force you (literally) to work a 8 hour+ shift, 2-3 hours away with a 1 hour notice when you are scheduled for a day off. If you refuse, they will tell you that you are not showing "initiative" or state that you are not "professional." A majority of the time your pay is 3 days late. You wont be acknowledge for Post Secondary Education in Law Enforcement. This Company is only good if you do not care about Work/ Life balance and health for minimum wage... as for the Concierge job: amazing experience and great atmosphere, but it's more customer service than security.
Pros
Level 1 and 2 Training, Fire panel training, Work Environment, Supervisory Guards
Cons
Long hours, poor/ cheap management
Dont like this company at all. They really dont respect their employ's.