CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews for Assistant Supervisor

I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.
I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. The uniform is smart and professional and the workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated. The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development and ensures that their employees stay motivated. The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive.They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work. I highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees. It has been a pleasure working with the Condor Team and i look forward to growing with them.
Pros
The uniform is smart and professional, The workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated, The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development, They ensure that their employees stay motivated, The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive, They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CONDOR SECURITY?