CONDOR SECURITY logo
CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON

Work-life balance

This company provides me with the opportunity to get familiarized with different management applications and system

As the inaugural concierge, I had to start off to implement all the procedures and requirements in the condo and ensure adherence by various shifts. I had to stipulate all the management expectations in pass on books and review their efficiency and rectify any deviations. Management give me full support and I have put down all my experience in the computer desk top for any followers to read.

Pros

Exposures to various applications

Cons

Not enough time for lunch

Great workplace

I have been working with Condor security for over an year now. I have always come away impressed by their professionalism. The management is top-notch and always willing to help.

Pros

Very helpful and cooperative

fully unprofessional enviornment, never get reply of mail and phone call on time

* they never reply of email on time * have to send many reminder for a simple mail * always ask to work extra( many times happend with me) * difficult to get change in schedule * have to plan 2 weeks before if you wanna get a day off. which is not possible in all the cases. * wont get off in any chance if not planned 2 weeks before

Official response from CONDOR SECURITY

9 January 2019
It's unfortunate that our expectations didn't match, we do generally require 2 weeks notice for time off, yes, and the nature of the security field is such that when staff call in sick, or clients request guards on very short notice, etc. etc. that there are immediate work requirements, and people working in the security field should be ready to work "extra shifts." As for schedule changes, we do think we're quite flexible, as evidenced by the number of students working with us and family-oriented individuals that divide their schedules with their spouse / childcare requirements etc.We hope you'll find a work environment in which you succeed 100%!

Jobs at CONDOR SECURITY