CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.
Pros
Nice work place with good facilities
Cons
really low pay
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Very small notice shifts
Stay away from Condor at all cost. You can work for years and not get any pay increase. I have met many who are getting paid minimum wage and not a penny more. Low wages normally given to new comers and international students which is unfair and not right. Equal pay should be given for equal work which is not evident.They stick a camera at the desk and in your face as if you needed to be monitored 24/7 because we are somehow incompetent or cannot be trusted. I was told the camera records audio which is very creepy and weird.
Pros
Cons
Toxic work environment- Minimum Wage
I have been working with Condor fro 6 months. The managment is well organized and supportive. They are understanding and also professional. Everything is perfect.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Great work ethics, Professional approach
Cons
Condor security is one of the best companies of Canada. I found myself very lucky to be a part of this company because it helped me in improving my communication skills and decision-making skills. It provides hands-on experience to its employees by providing various training programs. The staff is very supportive and caring. They always motivate their employees. Being a concierge in such a dynamic and evolving company gives me an opportunity to polish my communication skills. I would like to thanks Condor for growing me professionally.
Working here is like the asset to continuously add to your skills and personality traits. For international students looking for jobs in security field, I think it’s the best security company to get employed.
they will work with you for what you're seeking. Prove yourself and you can become a supervisor typically in 1-3 years. Best Security company in Canada for concierge work in my opinion. Solid hours, not too much pressure. The top guys are all very helpful and welcoming.
I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.
Condor Security encourage career development for their employees.They provide effective and efficient training courses from time to time for performance improvement. Condor Management empower their team with time, resources and techniques, to solve big issues and they foster a sense of community, making room for everyone.
Condor is an amazing company to work for, they make their employees feel appreciated and valued! I would definitely recommend others to apply there if you want to be apart of a great team!
Have been working with them for a couple of months and worked with some other security companies. So far been my best experience and happy with they way they run their operation and treat their staff. if your looking for a challenging work environment to grow, then you found the right place with condor
The management of this company is very poor and they are not capable of managing their team. Never tries to cooperate with their employees and usually are short staffed. They can't find replacement for days to cover for someone else.
-Management is highly unprofessional. -They installed cameras explaining that it is for the safety of the guard/concierge but the real reason is that they do not trust you (You keep getting calls from the management accusing of using social media etc.) -Even if you request for a 2 weeks notices, it can be denied. -Make any mistake, the company would throw you under a bus. -If are any new policies introduced, you do not have any choice but to sign the papers as you have no choice but to sign them as you are forced by the company. -Payment has always some sort of discrepancy. (I would recommend for people who want to be a security or a concierge to apply for companies like Forest Hill Group / G4S etc.)
Title explains all, very friendly co-workers and supervisors. The people you engage in your site are very helpful and caring. All good things end here, the worst possible management, lying distrustful and shady.
Guranteed hours. Majority of Property managers are really nice. Management is easy to approach if your have any issues despite them being extremely busy
This company completely ignored the Ontario Employment Standards Act in many ways. Such as, billing employees for "required" training, "fining" employees for being late or absent. These charges would come off your pay, but be listed as a deduction other that the real reason. This means that they knew that what they were doing was illegal. They would also tell you to show up at head office (way up in the north end of Toronto), and not pay you for it. They also did not pay for mandatory meetings. I really can not think of any thing good to say about working there. We were slaves, and paying the company for allowing us to work there. Don't even bother applying to work there. There are better security companies.
 Provide security, safety and excellent customer service to all our residents and everyone you interact with.  Answers questions; gives directions and instructions; and handle all security and emergency incidents  Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units  Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators and parking permits.
great if you want to make minimal pay, have opportunities for advancement, take them then have clients be able to just remove you because you did not do something that was not in your job description that they wanted you to do because it was there job. dont worry youll be let go as a supervisor to loose your $1 an hour supervisor premium then be told eventually they have no hours for you
Pros
Cons
many
When I start to work, company was new and has no experience in Canada. Management - "one man show" - whatever owner want, he can do with for his stuff, to change your site, whenever they want, without your agreement, each 3 months. Anyhow, it is not good place for work
Pros
Cons
Indifference
Management thinking only about himself and how to earn more money using your time and efforts... very quickly changes stuff, don't care what is going with you, for them main important thing is to cover open positions today, tomorrow they will find other people whom they like.....
Pros
they don't think about it ...
Cons
not stable company