CONDOR SECURITY logo

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews for Assistant Supervisor in East York, ON

Assistant Supervisor1 review
East York, ON1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 95 reviews

I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. and I would highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees.

I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. The uniform is smart and professional and the workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated. The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development and ensures that their employees stay motivated. The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive.They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work. I highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees. It has been a pleasure working with the Condor Team and i look forward to growing with them.

Pros

The uniform is smart and professional, The workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated, The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development, They ensure that their employees stay motivated, The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive, They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CONDOR SECURITY?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDOR SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement