CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Worst security company in Canada

8 November 2020
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
13 April 2021
Same role
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) - Taunton Apartments
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
23 October 2020
Same role
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) - Agincourt, ON
I have been associated with Condor Security from last one year and it has provided me an excellent opportunity to grow in Security Industry. Management has been exceptionally great in providing you an opportunity to grow professionally. The continuous training programs designed by Condor makes sure that you have all the advanced skills required to be a great security professional. The MPS and Site supervisors make sure that you have all the practical knowledge of the work that you are doing. This is an excellent company to have a great career in Security Industry.
26 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Security Guard (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.
Pros
Nice work place with good facilities
Cons
really low pay
  1. Worst security company in Canada