CONDOR SECURITY logo
CONDOR SECURITY
View all CONDOR SECURITY reviews

CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

I have not good experience with this company

When I start to work, company was new and has no experience in Canada. Management - "one man show" - whatever owner want, he can do with for his stuff, to change your site, whenever they want, without your agreement, each 3 months. Anyhow, it is not good place for work

Pros

Cons

Indifference

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Professional and interesting company to work for

I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.

Pros

paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management

Cons

none so far
Same roleSame location

Worst security company in Canada

Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Terrible management and terrible owner
Same roleSame location

Good Place for work

They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.

Pros

Nice work place with good facilities

Cons

really low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDOR SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement