CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

17 April 2020
I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. The uniform is smart and professional and the workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated. The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development and ensures that their employees stay motivated. The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive.They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work. I highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees. It has been a pleasure working with the Condor Team and i look forward to growing with them.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
The uniform is smart and professional, The workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated, The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development, They ensure that their employees stay motivated, The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive, They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.
18 April 2020
Same role
Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.
5 May 2021
Concierge (Current Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
it is an excellent company to work for. they take care of the employees. i even got a job near my place. Timings suit me as well. They provide excellent training and make sure you are ready for the show. so when i was on my site i was aware of my role and duties. i thank the training manager for that. excellent work. even when you go and visit them in office , they treat you well and listen. That all makes them an excellent company to work for, I will highly recommend.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
i wish there was something to tell
13 April 2021
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) - Taunton Apartments
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
  1. I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. and I would highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees.