CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Highly Recommend

23 October 2020
I am pleased with the performance of the condor security since the day i have been a part of this Company. The office staff is really appreciating. The condor management responds quickly to my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend condor security to everyone who are seeking the great opportunities.
5.0Job security/advancement
13 April 2021
Same role
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) - Taunton Apartments
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
8 November 2020
Same role
Security Guard (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
5 March 2020
Same location
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) - Scarborough, ON
The organization is still learning and growing at good pace by following high standards while competing with bigger agencies in Ontario . Management is not bad[as some people say], they listen to you and process your requests accordingly and results are favorable. If you do good job, the management's job will also look good to you[stop complaining]. The only problem I had was hike in my pay rate. They increased it once but only by a dollar. I deserved more! The position I worked as gave me good reputation and helped me in enhancing my skills. Most of the times the work is routine but you can expect hectic situations at times. The property management on site were always impressed with my work. Overall, the company is really good, they have good working sites and opportunities but don't expect more than industry wide salaries.I can work for them again if they are willing to pay as I desire.