CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Great working environment for hardworking individuals

17 April 2020
Your hardwork is quickly recognized, appreciated and rewarded. You are given ample opportunity to improve your skills and professional development with well designed in-house courses. However, you may want to look elsewhere if you are the lazy one.
5.0Job security/advancement
5 May 2021
Same role
Concierge (Current Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
it is an excellent company to work for. they take care of the employees. i even got a job near my place. Timings suit me as well. They provide excellent training and make sure you are ready for the show. so when i was on my site i was aware of my role and duties. i thank the training manager for that. excellent work. even when you go and visit them in office , they treat you well and listen. That all makes them an excellent company to work for, I will highly recommend.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
i wish there was something to tell
25 August 2020
Same role
Concierge (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Very small notice shifts
25 July 2017
Same location
Security Guard (Current Employee) - Markham, ON
I am providing the professional security services. I am committed to maintain and improve the effectiveness of my quality customer service and emergency responds. I dedicate my work towards the delivery of various efficient, discreet and reliable security service to meet the needs of the customers including protection of people and properties.
  1. Great working environment for hardworking individuals