CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Good job to get your feet wet.

25 March 2020
They put a heavy emphasis on their training programs. For anyone looking to take their role in security seriously, the training they provide helps a lot. They go out of their way to let you know when they've got a training program coming up and they encourage and motivate you to take part. They can be fairly aggressive about getting you to do things at times, they don't like taking no for an answer. That would be my only really negative critique for them.
3.0Job security/advancement
13 April 2021
Same role
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) - Taunton Apartments
I have been working at Condor for 6 months. The Apartment block I work in is beautiful, the residents friendly and my co-workers professional, hard working and knowledgable. The management have always been very fair to me. Training is both online and in-house and is always available. Up to now I have very very impressed with Condor Security and would highly recommend them.
Pros
paid breaks, friendly co-workers, understanding management
Cons
none so far
8 November 2020
Same role
Security Guard (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner
15 March 2020
Same location
Front Desk Concierge (Floater Position) (Former Employee) - North York, ON
The job taught me a lot valuable skills and lessons; giving me the confidence to deal with people from all backgrounds and walks of life in a diplomatic manner.
Pros
Relaxing Job
Cons
Little to no advancement
  1. Good job to get your feet wet.