CONDOR SECURITY logo
View all CONDOR SECURITY reviews

CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Excellent place

Guranteed hours. Majority of Property managers are really nice. Management is easy to approach if your have any issues despite them being extremely busy

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Professional work

It's a very good company to work for. The company is very customer-focused. My supervisor is great. The team is very enjoyable and supportive. Training was provided and was thorough. My location is close to home, which is great for short commutes. Pay is fair and there's space to grow if you perform as expected. I highly recommend this employer for newcomers to the GTA.
Same role

Great workplace

Very good company for work. Staff is helping and cooperative. I am getting good experience and enhancing knowledge by joining condor security. Condor provides me Good salary and many more benefits.
Same location

Worst security company in Canada

Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Terrible management and terrible owner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDOR SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement