CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Decent Security company

30 March 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the satisfaction of the client of my great customer service. I learned to be a team player and valuable addition to the company. Management was always content with my performance. Enjoyed working with my coworkers providing a pleasant work environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some rude residents, but was able to handle the situation in a calm and professional manner.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
pleasant co-workers
Cons
long hours sometimes it was difficult to deal with rude and aggressive visitors
26 May 2017
Same role
Security assitant (Former Employee) - North York, ON
Typical day at work is 7h a day 9 am to 4 pm and very nice and prductive most of the time i have learned time management, as we require things to be done at a certain time Work culture is great, everyone says good morining all mornings hardest part is when mnay clients call in and we have last min suff to do Best part is working with awesome people
10 August 2015
Same role
security (Former Employee) - toronto
Good things are paid breaks, good hours, nice supervisers, and training. most sites are apartments with nice people. nothing to do at work, just sit and customer service. nothing dangerous or no action. Bad things are starting very low pay and little to no pay increases, shift work long, last minute demands to cover shifts, irresponsible unreilable employees who never show up for work, little care for employees well being, very deceiving management who give empty words of encoruagement and false promises.
Pros
Friendy supervisers
Cons
deceiving management
23 October 2020
Same location
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) - Scarborough, ON
I am pleased with the performance of the condor security since the day i have been a part of this Company. The office staff is really appreciating. The condor management responds quickly to my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend condor security to everyone who are seeking the great opportunities.