CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Cool coworkers

15 March 2020
The job taught me a lot valuable skills and lessons; giving me the confidence to deal with people from all backgrounds and walks of life in a diplomatic manner.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Relaxing Job
Cons
Little to no advancement
30 November 2018
Same role
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Being at Condor Security Inc. i am experiencing a lot of situations making me proficient in handling those situations with ease. Great management and experience to work with them as a part of team.
Pros
Good management and leadership
Official response from CONDOR SECURITY
9 January 2019
Thank you very much for the feedback! We're happy you're enjoying your experience and taking the most out of your time with us. Being able to resolve situations with pressure & stress does become easier as a result of working in security, and translates into other areas of your life.
25 March 2020
Same location
Security Guard (Former Employee) - North York, ON
They put a heavy emphasis on their training programs. For anyone looking to take their role in security seriously, the training they provide helps a lot. They go out of their way to let you know when they've got a training program coming up and they encourage and motivate you to take part. They can be fairly aggressive about getting you to do things at times, they don't like taking no for an answer. That would be my only really negative critique for them.
3 March 2020
Same location
CONCIERGE (Former Employee) - North York, ON
It is very nice place to work and I learnt a lot as working with this company. I recommended my friends to work with this company. The work culture is free from stress and the management is very friendly.