CONDOR SECURITY
CONDOR SECURITY Employee Review

Best Employer

9 July 2020
I have been working with Condor fro 6 months. The managment is well organized and supportive. They are understanding and also professional. Everything is perfect.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexible work hours, Great work ethics, Professional approach
5 May 2021
Same role
Concierge (Current Employee) - Woodbridge, ON
it is an excellent company to work for. they take care of the employees. i even got a job near my place. Timings suit me as well. They provide excellent training and make sure you are ready for the show. so when i was on my site i was aware of my role and duties. i thank the training manager for that. excellent work. even when you go and visit them in office , they treat you well and listen. That all makes them an excellent company to work for, I will highly recommend.
Pros
excellent training
Cons
i wish there was something to tell
25 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Concierge (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Very small notice shifts
8 November 2020
Same location
Security Guard (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Terrible company to work for not understanding about unforseen circumstances to miss work they give a warning letter despite a vaild excuse to miss work on short notice no pay raises in 7 years I have been with the company terrible working conditions they treat workers with disrespect they don't care about anybody or anything besides their business and will not let anyone stand in the way of their business unreasonable supervisors not understanding highly do not recommend this company to work for any other security company in Ontario or Canada is better they force you to pay for uniforms and accuse you of doing things you are not responsible for and sometimes charge you money off your paycheque which is not okay. Please do not apply to this company you would be making a big mistake they are a heartless company.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Terrible management and terrible owner