CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews

Head Concierge at The Yorkville Condos (Current Employee) –  Yorkville, ON4 October 2018
Condor has awesome managers. great sites, competitive wages, cool uniforms, amazing teammates cool hr department, and superb training for new and old employees alike
Very Accomodating
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2018
I went to this job right after working for another company that treated staff very poorly. Working here was like night and day. The staff I dealt with was very nice, I got trained, and I got paid much more. I know it's security, so it doesn't pay well, but it's better than some other companies, so I rate it good
Pros
Nice staff and supervisors
Cons
Security is so boring
Over all about Company
Head Concierge (Current Employee) –  Down Town, Toronto15 July 2018
Good Management, efficient recruitment process, small company, more bonded. Don't give raises to employees on a regular basis. I think don't evaluate really performance.
Pros
Comprehensive Medical benefit for Permanent employees
Cons
Charges for dresses
Excellent training program
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2018
Opportunity to work at many sites. Excellent training programs like 'verbal judo' and 'tactical awareness' focus on customer care personality traits. Positive management and healthy workplace culture. Learning is fun.
Pros
Accommodation at all levels.
Cons
Highly disciplined.
fully unprofessional enviornment, never get reply of mail and phone call on time
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON27 April 2018
* they never reply of email on time
* have to send many reminder for a simple mail
* always ask to work extra( many times happend with me)
* difficult to get change in schedule
* have to plan 2 weeks before if you wanna get a day off. which is not possible in all the cases.
* wont get off in any chance if not planned 2 weeks before
people complain everytime
Concierge and Security (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
easy going but clients have many complaints about the company.no more shift. employee request is not accepting easily.employee's email response is not every time. not providing a good schedule.
Best Security Environment
Level 3 -Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2018
No matter how bad it seems in the starting, it is a super good job if you work hard to give your 100% while working. The company will reward our efforts.
Pros
No shortage of work
Cons
Bad starting salery
Nice place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
Nice place to work, helped me as a student when i needed extra hours for work, nice sites and corp-orating supervisor especially Amarpreet and Raza, enjoyed.
Happy to work for Condor
Cincierge (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2017
I have been working for Condor for the last 2 years and I really find them fair and decent. They push you for training and also offer incentives to grow and take more responsibility. Overall a good company.
Pros
Paid breaks and lunch, skills development, training
Cons
Ask you to work overtime
Not a Good Experience
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 July 2017
Get ready to feel disrespected, and expandable by this employer.

Nobody will have your back when you get in to trouble and hire ups will not listen to your side of the story.

This company is all smoke and mirrors.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
No support
security company positioned to serve and protect
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON25 July 2017
I am providing the professional security services. I am committed to maintain and improve the effectiveness of my quality customer service and emergency responds.
I dedicate my work towards the delivery of various efficient, discreet and reliable security service to meet the needs of the customers including protection of people and properties.
Manipulative, dishonest, and unprofessional.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  7890 bathurst26 June 2017
Condor is run by emotionally manipulative blowhards who feign a professional front, while possessing poor organization overall.

Pay is very low, and raises are insigificant for the amount of work done. Payment is also consistently late. Uniforms are to be paid for, and cost upwards of 170$.

Admittedly, the management at condor will give you guidance and training when needed. They know their stuff. It is a great place to learn, if nothing else.
Pros
Good learning enviroment, fair hours
Cons
Poor pay, unorganized, manipulative, dishonest
Productive and fun place to work at!
Security assitant (Former Employee) –  North York, ON26 May 2017
Typical day at work is 7h a day 9 am to 4 pm and very nice and prductive most of the time
i have learned time management, as we require things to be done at a certain time
Work culture is great, everyone says good morining all mornings
hardest part is when mnay clients call in and we have last min suff to do
Best part is working with awesome people
This company provides me with the opportunity to get familiarized with different management applications and system
Morning Concierge (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 May 2017
As the inaugural concierge, I had to start off to implement all the procedures and requirements in the condo and ensure adherence by various shifts. I had to stipulate all the management expectations in pass on books and review their efficiency and rectify any deviations. Management give me full support and I have put down all my experience in the computer desk top for any followers to read.
Pros
Exposures to various applications
Cons
Not enough time for lunch
They are a Decent company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  4610 Dufferin Street16 February 2017
They are a decent company, with low pay. Good to start off at. Most of the sites are very boring. With little to do. They have good courses, with decent management.
Trash!!!
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
First of all, they have positions posted on their site in areas that would be close to home but when asked if they have spots to work there, they say no there isn't any positions there.. then why is it posted?? They are unorganized and are quick to preach professionalism. They're management is slack. The same guy that hires you, does your scheduling, training and performance review.... this is the 20th century.. GET A RECEPTIONIST!! They are manipulative... tell you all kind of jazz to make you work. You could be dying and they say you have to go in. Every new person, is a bench player whether you're full time or part time. And the pay is garbage. I spent more money on bus fair than on my last cheque.
Pros
Paid lunch/break
Cons
Unorganized!! And all of the above
Horrible place! They just take advantage of those how are new to the industry
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  North York, ON5 October 2016
Be very careful. Very bad company, Very cheap! They pay 11 dollars + they charge you if you resign (180 dollars) anything you do it goes out of your paycheck.
Here how they do it: they will call you for 3 different interviews or none sense trainings. Then they will make you sign the cotract before even knowing your hours or position!! $11.40.
Just after you signed the contract you technically owe the company 180 dollars already!! You are forced to stay or you have to pay 180 dollars + training hours
Not mention that they charge for uniforms and etc.
Pros
Cons
Long hours + minimum wage + they charge their employees
never give work to their employees
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  North York, ON27 September 2016
this company just hire the people but never give any work. they hire people just for their backup. moreover, they also waste person's days for fake training.
nice place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2016
i have worked with condor security inc. with nice team of coworkers and always learned new things which is worth. flexible hours of work with always new places with different tasks.
Pros
free training
Cons
Decent but far from the best
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2016
Same as every security company and treats you like just another tool. I personally felt sorry for most of the security guards here as they didn't know much of the security field but as I have had previous experience I know what is expected and what is not. The co-workers were friendly and down to earth but the management and supervisors were rude and thought they were better than everyone because they had authority and always tried to take control when it is us security guards who are responsible for the safety of the site and know what is best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDOR SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.