CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews

Canada62 reviews
They put a heavy emphasis on their training programs. For anyone looking to take their role in security seriously, the training they provide helps a lot. They go out of their way to let you know when they've got a training program coming up and they encourage and motivate you to take part. They can be fairly aggressive about getting you to do things at times, they don't like taking no for an answer. That would be my only really negative critique for them.
Stay away from Condor at all cost. You can work for years and not get any pay increase. I have met many who are getting paid minimum wage and not a penny more.
Low wages normally given to new comers and international students which is unfair and not right.

Equal pay should be given for equal work which is not evident.

They stick a camera at the desk and in your face as if you needed to be monitored 24/7 because we are somehow incompetent or cannot be trusted.

I was told the camera records audio which is very creepy and weird.

Pros
Cons
Toxic work environment- Minimum Wage
I have been working with Condor fro 6 months. The managment is well organized and supportive. They are understanding and also professional. Everything is perfect.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Great work ethics, Professional approach
Cons
Condor security is one of the best companies of Canada. I found myself very lucky to be a part of this company because it helped me in improving my communication skills and decision-making skills. It provides hands-on experience to its employees by providing various training programs. The staff is very supportive and caring. They always motivate their employees.
Being a concierge in such a dynamic and evolving company gives me an opportunity to polish my communication skills. I would like to thanks Condor for growing me professionally.
Working here is like the asset to continuously add to your skills and personality traits. For international students looking for jobs in security field, I think it’s the best security company to get employed.
they will work with you for what you're seeking. Prove yourself and you can become a supervisor typically in 1-3 years. Best Security company in Canada for concierge work in my opinion. Solid hours, not too much pressure. The top guys are all very helpful and welcoming.
I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.
Condor Security encourage career development for their employees.They provide effective and efficient training courses from time to time for performance improvement. Condor Management empower their team with time, resources and techniques, to solve big issues and they foster a sense of community, making room for everyone.
Condor Security Inc. is an epitome of "Service Above Self". As a Condor employee, i consider myself privileged to be a part of such a dynamic and evolving team. The dedication and support that is exhibited by management each day to both internal and external customers is second to none. This gives me an opportunity as an individual to continuously work hard, to maintain the company's exclusive standards. The conducive working atmosphere that is provided by the Condor management team, the on going training programs administered to staff and the various site visits by the Mobile Patrol Supervisors Team are some of the myriad ways that Condor demonstrates the high level of interest that they have in each employee and their way of showing us that we are never alone. The choice to work for Condor Security Inc. has been one of my best decisions yet. I look forward to great things with Condor.
Pros
Excellent training programs
Cons
I have had a great experience working with Condor Security Inc. The uniform is smart and professional and the workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated. The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development and ensures that their employees stay motivated. The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive.They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.

I highly recommend Condor Security Inc. to both clients and employees.

It has been a pleasure working with the Condor Team and i look forward to growing with them.
Pros
The uniform is smart and professional, The workplaces are exclusive and sophisticated, The Management strongly emphasizes on professional development, They ensure that their employees stay motivated, The Supervisors are very understanding and supportive, They make sure employees stay safe and are respected at work.
Your hardwork is quickly recognized, appreciated and rewarded. You are given ample opportunity to improve your skills and professional development with well designed in-house courses. However, you may want to look elsewhere if you are the lazy one.
Condor is an amazing company to work for, they make their employees feel appreciated and valued!

I would definitely recommend others to apply there if you want to be apart of a great team!
Have been working with them for a couple of months and worked with some other security companies. So far been my best experience and happy with they way they run their operation and treat their staff. if your looking for a challenging work environment to grow, then you found the right place with condor
The job taught me a lot valuable skills and lessons; giving me the confidence to deal with people from all backgrounds and walks of life in a diplomatic manner.
Pros
Relaxing Job
Cons
Little to no advancement
The management of this company is very poor and they are not capable of managing their team. Never tries to cooperate with their employees and usually are short staffed. They can't find replacement for days to cover for someone else.
The organization is still learning and growing at good pace by following high standards while competing with bigger agencies in Ontario . Management is not bad[as some people say], they listen to you and process your requests accordingly and results are favorable. If you do good job, the management's job will also look good to you[stop complaining]. The only problem I had was hike in my pay rate. They increased it once but only by a dollar. I deserved more! The position I worked as gave me good reputation and helped me in enhancing my skills. Most of the times the work is routine but you can expect hectic situations at times. The property management on site were always impressed with my work. Overall, the company is really good, they have good working sites and opportunities but don't expect more than industry wide salaries.I can work for them again if they are willing to pay as I desire.
It is very nice place to work and I learnt a lot as working with this company. I recommended my friends to work with this company. The work culture is free from stress and the management is very friendly.
-Management is highly unprofessional.
-They installed cameras explaining that it is for the safety of the guard/concierge but the real reason is that they do not trust you (You keep getting calls from the management accusing of using social media etc.)

-Even if you request for a 2 weeks notices, it can be denied.

-Make any mistake, the company would throw you under a bus.

-If are any new policies introduced, you do not have any choice but to sign the papers as you have no choice but to sign them as you are forced by the company.

-Payment has always some sort of discrepancy.

(I would recommend for people who want to be a security or a concierge to apply for companies like Forest Hill Group / G4S etc.)
Title explains all, very friendly co-workers and supervisors. The people you engage in your site are very helpful and caring. All good things end here, the worst possible management, lying distrustful and shady.
Guranteed hours. Majority of Property managers are really nice. Management is easy to approach if your have any issues despite them being extremely busy
overall, it was good experience. It helps me to maintain good communication skill. it also help me how to work in pressure environment.Very nice team members, good site, good supervisor nice environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDOR SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.