Concordia University

Concordia University Employee Reviews for Proctor

I would recommend to someone who wants to earn some extra money during their free time, and it's a seasonal job for the final exams only. It simply requires you to follow the rules.
I have had a great time in Concordia University. It is in downtown and provides fun learning with good teaching quality. It also provides many part-time positions for students. I have been an Invigilator here and it is really good to work with University's exam team.
Moreover, I have about 3-year experience in one of the companies in Iran as junior project estimator/ coordinator. Throughout my career in residential, and commercial, institutional and health care projects, I have developed well-honed skills in interpretation of projects’ plans, specification and blueprints, detail quantity take-off and developing vast knowledge in construction's contracts, budget, and bidding.
This is an excellent position to go for while being a student, teaches you a lot of things like dealing with people, time-management, slef-control.
I have been doing invigilation from last one year at Concordia University and I have learned a lot from them when it comes to punctuality and work atmosphere.
Working in Concordia University is really good, friendly people, friendly place, lot of learn and enjoy