Concordia University

Concordia University Employee Reviews for Faculty

Although class preparation and updating lectures are challenging and time consuming, class discussions are the most enjoyable part of teaching, I really valued the interactions that I normally had with students in class.
good place and good environment the labs are big and there are some tasks need to be done every time supporting the students is fun and will add value to your work experience
I learned How to Manga the lab because my supervisor left the lab 5 months without any contact I act as supervisor to participate in the graduation of 2 master student The supervisor back but he does not offer a good enviroment
I have had the chance to teach in the Applied Human Science department for over 13 years now. At all levels it has been a great experience. Contact with other faculty as well as students. A great opportunity to share knowledge but also to learn always!
Cons
part time, contractual work
I have to be in contact for the student and practice communication and presentation skills. As the research we also deal with state of the art matters.