Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 843 reviews matching the search See all 22,070 reviews
It was and okay atmosphere
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS22 August 2019
It was an okay place to work at at time, but than at other time it felt like I went back into time to high school because it was a lot of drama that was going on up there.
Eh
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Daleville, IN19 August 2019
It was good it was just a drive for me and the pay wasn’t worth the drive in my opinion. I enjoyed my coworkers a good amount I also wanted to take a break to focus on my education.
Ótima empresa
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP13 August 2019
Empresa estruturada e os líderes focam no desenvolvimento do profissional.
never worked with this company
Pune, as Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra13 August 2019
I have never worked with this company before. I had worked with Convergys but not concentrix.

However I have heard from my colleague who worked there that transportation is really bad.
Pros
big MNC
Cons
worst transportation & they provide bus not cars for pick n drop
Previous Convergys employee
Technical Support Associate I (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OR9 August 2019
Never worked for Concentrix, but worked for Convergys, who wasn't that great to work for. Minimal pay, minimal benefits, and unless you were top performing, no way to advance.
Security sucks As well as the job
Tier 1 Technical SupportTier 1 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL8 August 2019
Very low pay not worth the money nor the time we have no security cameras in the parking lot so someone can walk up to you take everything you have and nothings going to be done about it I saw a girl get beat up in the parking lot nothing happened because there were no security cameras also they promote you even if you don’t want the promotion is not worth the stress for 50 cent more Also you only get a few hours of PTO every pay period But is very hard to use They only approve the FAVORITE workers who been there a while
Cons
Pto
Concentrix
Tier 1 & 2 advisor technical support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ8 August 2019
Working for this company is great for beginners looking to get into the call center world. It offers greats benefits and has a good environment. Good place with good people
It’s good place for just starting out in a employability environment
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KY3 August 2019
It’s a outsourced company who had various projects come and go do to lack of management and meeting goals set forth by the contracts of the companies they represent! On top of management having inappropriate relationships with agents they are above
Pros
Good start up for resume
Cons
Pay pay management and relationships wit co workers
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati City29 July 2019
I'm a new hire and my first time working in a BPO. It's fun they said. But it's okay. Got a good Manager and good teammates. It's a good management Its fun.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Ot
Ok pay terrible benefits
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Daleville, IN26 July 2019
There is no job security here. At any point in time you can be let go. The benefits are terrible and the health insurance is unaffordable. The work environment is pretty relaxed, and while you are there you can get 40 hours a week, but don’t expect to be there long because they are constantly laying off.
Bad, Poor Management, Poor Training, Great Co-Workers
Quickbooks Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PA25 July 2019
Want you to technical support on a program your not fully trained to use or understand, everything is a grey area, and management will try to get you to do things your not suppose to do. Inequality certain staff teams are held to a higher standard than others and are forced to follow policy they were never informed about.
Enjoy work as a Technical Support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Technical Support21 July 2019
check all the computer set up and updated the anti virus get all the information the computer installation, Re-image , enroll re-enroll
connect printer
Horrible
INBOUND TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 July 2019
Game playing, high school bull.

They chew you up and spit you out. Talk a big game but don't deliver.

The grossest/dirtiest workplace I've ever been in.
Pros
They hire anyone
Cons
You are a pawn
do not work there
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear17 July 2019
been here for several years got progressively worse, looking for another job, as management dont care about staff just hitting there targets for clients, its minimum wage max stress
fun work environment work hard get alot done
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC17 July 2019
very happy place to work get alot of work done in a short period of time
Pros
occasionally free lunches
Great place
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON16 July 2019
Overall good, no pressure , great colleagues , many opportunities
I worked there for 2 years , was able to make good extra money based on performance.
Lot of vacation.
Nice work place
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Thane, Maharashtra13 July 2019
Average experience working in this company, There no big problems but at some instance there is no proper help which make demotivated and makes fell in changing,
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun workplace with multiple break rooms and events going on
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC7 July 2019
A typical day at work in logging onto the computers and getting into taking calls and assisting clients in solving their technical problems. I learned a great deal about computers and how to deal with customers and how to better talk with people during this job. Management was really great on the lower side but the higher ups had to manage multiple contracts so sometimes they busy for long periods of time when you were trying to get information from them for something. One of the hardest parts of the job is having queues where we had to take calls nonstop for long periods of time but still try and find time to follow up with other customers we worked with before. I really enjoyed the learning experience and helping my coworkers find better ways to handle things and take less stress off by organizing their time better, as well as training new employees.
Pros
Lots of events and nice break areas
Cons
Low job security and potentially lots of calls depending on time of day worked
Excellent workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON4 July 2019
My time at concentric was short due to a health issue, however the management, trainers and co-workers were all amazing people and were always there to lend a helping hand.
Friendly coworkers
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PA27 June 2019
Had a great time working there. The staff was nice and the coworkers were friendly as well. Gave me the experience I needed to advance. I would recommend this company to others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K