Concentrix Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 516 reviews matching the search See all 22,038 reviews
horible place to work
Bell Aliant Sales (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 August 2019
they dont tret there employees, they dont psy well, and the hours are terrible snd to far from home , overall concentric is a terrible place to work and so on
Pros
Cons
everything
Working there sucks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ19 August 2019
I been working at Concentrix for about seven months when I decided to put in my two week notice and once they knew I was trying to leave they took away my PTO time I do not recommend anyone to apply here at all
Concentrix never paid me and 10 other employees! We are working on a class action against them.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ12 August 2019
I was working for Concentrix in Tempe Arizona on the Sprint account. But something happened to where our trainer quit and they started us working from home. They never sent us another check. All the HR people an management actually were rude about it and kind of blaming us. Saying we probably cashed out checks and are trying to get a new. Which every company can see when the employees cash their checks. We are all working with a lawyer for a class action against Concentrix. If you want to get paid to work DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
sales rep
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GA8 August 2019
Sales, customer service, sales, data entry, taking notes on every call

Tracking every call. Talking with the customer over the phone.

Trying to find their objective for the phone call.

Asking the questions to find out their best savings
Depressing and no life balance
Sales Representative for Rogers Contract (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 August 2019
I worked here when it was Convergys and they did not treat thier employees right at all. The job level there is very stressful and demanding, they would make you work liong 10 hour shifts and demand overtime.
Great work at home job
On line sales (Former Employee) –  Work from home31 July 2019
Loved working here. Not enough actual training, but learn as you go. Hated bidding on schedules. Most of management was good. A lot of on camera time.
Not too bad
Sales Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  Williamson, WV29 July 2019
Training is very thorough, they are upfront about expectations. A minor investment in equipment may be required. Work with good folks. They are very ecstatic about their company culture.
Okay Place to Work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 3274626 July 2019
They don't let you advance, They were very unorganized with commission and how they run the programs was just a bad experience. I would not recommend anyone work here unless they are looking for a few years of a temporary position.
never work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GA23 July 2019
the worst place i have ever worked hands down. just a few clowns short of a circus. supposed to be bonuses but they never came on time. attendance is on a point system and it takes literally months to get points down. paychecks were always short and sometimes late. no sick/personal days. no pay for maternity leave. breakrooms and bathrooms were filthy and constantly smelling awful.
Okay
Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC21 July 2019
This place was a good place to work starting out in customer service. The people were nice, has a very chill environment although some people are a little extra, this job was simple, and the pay was good. I would recommend
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL9 July 2019
my work day I like to start early in my project so it will be covered for the day I've learned a lot from this company and what I've learned from the company is to have a positive attitude, people skills, and a smile
Crowded Place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TX28 June 2019
Took many calls per day. Commission was good. The environment was very crowded. Lots of drama. It was like you were in high school. The trainers were amazing.
Great place to work at after high school
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TX28 June 2019
Flexible hours with unlimited over time the management always works hand and hand with you to make sure you’re successful and meeting the goals set for each individual
Don’t waste your time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC22 June 2019
The worst place to work. They don’t have a corporate site so they can fire you however you want. They make changes everyday. Just not a good company. Highest turnover rate.
Horrible management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Michigan14 June 2019
Withholding our breaks and lunches stating that RTA is not meeting the needs of the client and due to this we cannot allow you to have your missed break or lunch until we meet those needs..... unlawful abuse of authority and is going to result in a class action lawsuit through the labor and workforce development for many states
Pros
Work at home for some of the top companies
Cons
Management does not require any formal training and therefore completely in unknowledgeable
A nice company
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear7 June 2019
It has been a nice company with a bundle of friendly people. I have not learnt much, though, as the nature of work is repetitive. There is no job description so you may be awarded some problematic issues to deal with which is not in compliance with the level of salary. The customers can be nice and understanding but they can be nasty as well.

Owing to the nature of the job - call centre - do not expect beautiful girls to be working there. There are still rare exceptions.

The Quorum Business Park is nice but apart from Gregg's and I think the gym there is nothing there.

The salary was being paid always on time. However there is no promotion which is understandable. How can you get promoted in a call centre, by getting a cordless phone?
Pros
salary paid on time, nice atmosphere and help from the colleagues from all over the world, most valuable personalities
Cons
non-existence of a specified job description
Great job, disappointing upper management
Online Sales (Former Employee) –  Work at home31 May 2019
I worked 1st shift. Loved it. Had it's stress days along with very slow and boring. Most managers were awesome, their bosses, not so much. Bidding on shifts was horrible. I was lucky to get what I wanted, until they no longer wanted me. Claim to be temporary jobs, but they don't tell you that, when you are hired. Most work at home jobs are similar. Keep that in mind if its what you need. They listen to your calls, understandably, to help you succeed. But some of the people doing the criticizing made it their mission to cut you down. If they didn't like you, the would always pick you apart, no matter how good your performance was.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Shift bids
Work Ethic
Sales (Current Employee) –  Spring Vale21 May 2019
From working for the company for 3 years the major thing that I have found, is that they are really focused on work ethic, and knowledge.

They have a clear coaching structure that is rarely followed that should help you improve and advance through the company, however "you have to be on the inner circle" as it were for promotions.
Pros
Colleagues & Company Benefits
Cons
Long Hours, Lack Of Coaching/Feedback, Bonus
Chill
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NC17 May 2019
Very chill place to work the only thing i disnt like was that i had to make sales to stay there. It was different from what i was used to considering i was used to hard labor.
a productive kind of company
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Bacolod11 May 2019
it was fun working here, and was able to improve my communication skill and sales through encountering different kind of person in every call. was able to handle different kind of irate costumer.
Pros
good medical benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K