Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Found 209 reviews matching the search See all 21,513 reviews
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON30 May 2019
ABSOLUTELY terrible place to work. They treat you terribly and expect you like it. You go to ask about your because it's not their the answer you will get is "im not with scheduling". The pay and benefits is a joke compared to other places in the area. Some of the supervisors know less thing that the actual employee's.
Pros
Cons
Management is terrible. They will pick at every little thing.
Dont bother. They dont care.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodside, NS27 May 2019
My time at concentrix was absolutely awful. Between management and operations that don't care about their employees health and mental well being to long hours and messed up commission payouts. Dont bother. Save your sanity. You're just a number to them.
Pros
Your co-workers.
Cons
Everything else.
Good for a starter job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 May 2019
This job is boring, however; it is a basic and easy to learn job. Good for full time hours and over time. Great starter job. Management is hit or miss like any other job. Good job security if you don't call in sick or late often. Made a lot of good friends working there. This is a job for those who are not phone shy.
Was a fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB14 May 2019
I enjoyed the job it self, I also really enjoyed the management team. I had a great time working for them. They were very understanding and personal able. The benefits could have been a lot better.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Benifits
Advisor
Member Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 May 2019
Answering two to possibly three calls minute and some, co workers treat each other absolutely terrible. Such a negative environment to put yourself in for only $14 an hour, forced long lunches unpaid, all breaks unpaid, just brutal
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Long hours, unorganized, terrible management, negative co workers
productive workplace
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 May 2019
productive workplace with amazing people. you are treated like family here. productive workplace with amazing people. everyone willing to support. good
Pros
lunch
Cons
hours
management need some change.
Customer service - Fraud Analyst agent (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB28 April 2019
the salary doesn't match at all the work they made us do and that's not fair. And the management, some Team leader needs to learn how to correctly do they job.
It's like working in purgatory
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 April 2019
This is my personal torture chamber. You get shrieked at for things you can't control or you're bored out of your mind. Stare at the same ugly walls every day talking to the same angry entitled customers. In an 8 hour shift you spend 1-2 of that listening to hold music that hasn't changed in 10 years.

The pay is decent and the managers are big softies. It really just isn't for me.
Pros
Good hours, Competitive pay
Cons
Tedius AND Stressful
fun fun fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 April 2019
works with the public

working outside through what ever weather comes

watching children have fun makes the job

travelling to new locations

always meeting new people
Pros
Cons
hard labor
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region23 March 2019
Very accomodating staff, lot of employee are friendly and the bosses are good. More energy in production. Very challenging work i learned a lot specially how to handle customers.
Pros
Friendly staffs
Aweful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 March 2019
I worked here for 3 Months...

My training class started with 15 people, when i left there were 3 of us.

They pay the minimum wage. make you work 9 hour shifts, with only 30 minute lunches and two 15 minute breaks.

The managers dont care about helping you or their customers, they only care about getting there and leaving for their salary.

My Team leader literally told a rep asking for assistanmce that he was leaving cause it was right at the end of his shift and to go find somsone else... there WAS NO other TL, they only ever had 2 or so on the floor at once for over 50 Reps.

The TL's would also talk horribly about reps with other reps or fewllow TL's. I had a personal email taken as screenshot from a call sent to ALL the TL's on that floor.

They dont care about what you have to say or how you feel.

I worked with Concentrix as apart of Rogers and it was a disater.

They make you wokr on holidays like Christmas eve and on weekends.

Frankly there was just so much wrong I cant even put it all down in this review.

Youre just a number on a list of reps... they just dont care about you.
Pros
Voluntary go home when slow, free parking.
Cons
Long hours, wokring till midnight, having no support if needed, the leaders arent professional, no paper allowed on desk, no personal space, no bathroom breaks, rude managers and traiiners, HR never there
Enjoyable environment and wonderful management
Sales & Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 February 2019
I have had many wonderful experiences at Concentrix from sales opportunities to great benefits to volunteer opportunities with plenty of room to grow and expand your career and branch new skills. The hardest part of the job would probably be assisting with customers complaints, you do have irate customers but that is normal in any job, and it is very rare that you'd get them often, and when you do they just want to be heard and treated with respect. Do that, and it is a great place to work and benefit from.
Great co-workers and managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 January 2019
I was with Concentrix for almost 3 months, and although I eventually cracked due to sitting for 2-3hrs straight at a time without leaving your desk was too much for me, this is a great company to work for. Team Leads, trainers, and other management want to see you succeed and will work with you if you are willing to show you want to be there. Great corporate culture and amazing/friendly co-workers. Pay is pretty good for a call center in NS, but it is hard mentally if it's not a job you are actually interested in. Extra pay for after hours and weekends isn't bad either.

Would definitely recommend to anyone who learns quickly and likes to talk on the phone.
Pros
Pay, benefits, playground slide leading to break room, ps4 in break room, free coffee/water, co-workers
Cons
Sitting too long, working holidays, mentally draining
Good social environment but the company is stingy
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 January 2019
The company is stingy & hate pay raise.
Too many sick people work there because ambulance comes to the call center approximately once per week.
Smells good. The kitchen is nice.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Stingy company
Fun workplace environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 January 2019
I built a family relationship with my workmates who become my best friends. I have improved my knowledge and skilled in customer service whilst working here. Very nice sleeping lounge.
Pros
great customer service skills training
Cons
low salary
Average Experience
TECHNICAL SUPPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON31 December 2018
- More you work the more you be asked to work.
- In a competitive salary
- Average growth
- Fun at work
- No coffee in the Lunch area.
- Favouritism / not based on performance
Enjoyed
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC18 December 2018
Enjoyed the atmosphere. There were benefits. Would have probably still worked there if they had not closed. Can't really recommend working there since they are not here anymore.
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON11 December 2018
This was a good job - pay was okay. staff were fairly friendly, it was hard to move up in the company. Shifts were all over the place. a lot of reviews
Productive workplace with free food days
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB9 December 2018
A typical day at work was about 10 hrs because of mandatory overtime..I learned that most telephone agents are stressed by the amount of constant change, learning, and difficult clients.. The staff and management are mostly great people trying to make good of bad situations..The salary is too low and the decor and amenities are well below acceptable standards..The hard part was having to work holidays..
Pros
free lunches
Cons
a lot of bad customer experiences
Very good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region24 October 2018
Very good benefits and fun culture fir a work environment. Lots of career opportunities if you are willing to work hard and consistent with your performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K