Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 759 reviews matching the search See all 22,304 reviews
Awful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON17 September 2019
Concentrix is an extremely toxic environment to work in. With the lack of experience you get from training, you're thrown into a fast pace, high stress environment where you will rarely see a supervisor. Now a lot of customers will ask for your supervisor, good luck telling them that your supervisor isn't there or just straight up refuses to take the call. There are so many topics not covered in training that you're just expected to just guess. Truly an awful place to work.
sucks
customer service advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON17 September 2019
sitting around in a chair all day listening to people complain about problems woth their devices is boring theres nothing to keep you happy felt like a prison
Avoid this place at all cost
Customer Service Representative/Floor Walker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2019
They under pay and overwork. They expect you to perform without providing the necessary support or tool. The location I was at (Mississauga/Toronto) has infested with ants and at one point had not heat in the winter and A/C in the summer. we had to wear winter jackets and gloves at our desk because they were using space heaters.
Gives good and adequate breaks to relax and eat
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  London, ONT13 September 2019
The work culture at Convergy's was really good and friendly. All the trainers and supportive staff guided at ease. There were times we had games that helped us unwind the work pressure. The interaction is open and amicable.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
No windows practically
Pool table on break was what got us threw the day.
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS10 September 2019
It would have been a good place to work if they had of actually taken care of the building, the place was almost falling apart, there ws ticks and lice in the carpet it was gross.
Its ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 September 2019
It's not terrible if you need 40 hours a week for work at minimum wage or slightly higher.
Management could use some work.
HR is a joke there though..
Member Services Team
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 September 2019
The position was a typical position in a call center, the management cares about you (in a non-sales department) and there is plenty of room for advancement if you are willing to work for it. The best part of this job was the people you work with and the relationships you make in your time there.
deal&research interact with clients
Client Service Representative-documentation (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 August 2019
Its very exciting to reasearch in detail,solve problems of the existing clients,interact,process payments&check/approve documents and advising for upcoming promotions.
Typical Call Center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 August 2019
Typical day involved non-stop answering calls, learned about the needs of the client & learned interesting information about the automotive industry. Some of the management was amazing, but recent policy changes made it impossible to keep my employment there, they are taking any humane policys away. Your just an employee number, earning points when you make mistakes, and when you get 12 points you get fired. No humans.
Pros
Easyt Job
Cons
Terrible Company Policies
and the phone for driver who is having problem
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 August 2019
giver driver partner who need there pa and don't know how to get it
answer

if there can't get an trips, we help there get the trips and if there are problem
Never going back again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 August 2019
I worked here for a year to get money for school. Got yelled at by people on the phone every day. My depression and anxiety got worse here. The hours were horrible did not work around the bus schedule had to take Lyfts and Ubers at 1:30 AM. Had to work for every holiday aka no family time.
- Day offs had to be in 3 Months In Advance
- Almost got denied my vacation (I had told them in July when I was interviewed and in October told me to bring proof that this was actually happening)
I felt like I was being tied down to a chair while working here. Also the Page in a half dress code
Pros
Training, Employees, Sales Experience
Cons
Long Hours, TL's, Escalated calls 24/7, Dirty workplace, Bathroom breaks being timed
fun work place
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 August 2019
people are really good and welcoming moreover they provide excellent training with a most experienced person which will make your work more easier and relaxing
Come for the short-term, stay for the people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON22 August 2019
There is a high turnover rate for entry-level positions because many applicants are only interested in a short-term stay-over, but for those who like the work or are comforted by the job security, you will build fast friendships and come to rely on team mates at and outside of work.
Third-party customer service can be very easy or very difficult depending on the client, product, and level of responsibility you want to achieve, but Concentrix grants enough flexibility and opportunities for upward or lateral movement to find a position that fits you.
The major advantage of on-site positions is that your supervisors and managers are accessible "real people" and you will get to know them personally. There are also remote positions to work from home for those who either cannot, or prefer not to commute to work, although you sacrifice the camaraderie.
Whether you are a bubbly, empathetic people-person, or a process-driven people-person with a thick skin, you can have an equal level of success as long you "keep calm and carry on."
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON21 August 2019
It is an excellent company to work for. It is not a job for everyone. The company provides benefits to work there, also a pension plan. There is opportunity to grow and advance within.
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 August 2019
Great place to work and even better people to work with I felt like I’ve grown as a person working here the past few years and I felt like I’m taking skills to my others jobs that I’ve learned here
Awesome place to work!
EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 August 2019
Amazing place to work! Helpful management, positive atmosphere, an overall great place to work. Full time hours with slots for overtime. Would recommend anyone to work there.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 August 2019
Getting yelled at all day on the phone rude customers. No work life balance finish work at 11pm back in at 9am. Asked to work around bus schedule did not get the schedule. Dirty work station and difficult to find a work station thats empty. Worked one day in member services got switch to sales because that where business needs were. Good for hours though and management is ok. Just to many changes, not a good schedule, not clean office.
Pros
Pay
Meh
Inbound Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 August 2019
If you like to sit around and make money this is the job for you. I personally like to be on the go so it’s not for me. Also if you like being screamed at by people on the phone and not being able to even say even I’m sorry I don’t feel like I need to be Yelled at or anything than this is the job for you as well. My time at concentrix was okie at the beginning the end was just horrible the one team leader doesn’t do anything you ask her for help she acts as if your bothering her. Lots of hours which also if okiwnother than I would like to see my children at some point while they are still young. As far as advancement they tell you and tell you there is room to move up but good luck a lot of people don’t make it past the training.
Pros
BBQs, volleyball
Cons
Long hours treated horribly by some leadersership, get screamed at on the phone cause you ask the member to spell something
Bad Management/HR/Talent Team
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 August 2019
Training is a joke! The management says they are there for the employees, but they're not. The HR Department has a God-like attitude, and they clearly don't know the laws pertaining to anyone with a disability! If you want a job where you are degraded and belittled on a daily basis, then this is the job for you. Don't rely on sales commissions because they don't exist!
There's a reason why they are always hiring. It's too bad that the owners of these Call Centers don't fire all of their upper management and start again, because they might have a hope in keeping staff if they did!
NO floor support.
Don't waste your time here; you'd be better off flipping burgers then working in a place like this.
Pros
Office type enivronment
Cons
Management, no floor support, discrimination
Average soul sucker toxic workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON31 July 2019
Your contract makes a bit of a difference when you work here as to how content you are, however you quickly see that favourites are played. Only those favourited are ever respected, and they are going to suck every drop of hard work, energy, and ambition out of you.
If you show signs of weakness, you are immediately chastised for it. Do not choose to work here if you have mental health issues, as it will only aggravate them and make things worse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K