Concentrix Employee Reviews in Dartmouth, NS

Found 96 reviews matching the search See all 22,304 reviews
Not a good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS14 September 2019
I wouldn't recommend concentrix. The management is poor. They also treat their employees poorly. Your employment here isn't secure. It Not full time work - wasn't able to go to the bathroom without time getting docked. Things may be different now, but this is how it was when I was there 3-4 years ago.
horible place to work
Bell Aliant Sales (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 August 2019
they dont tret there employees, they dont psy well, and the hours are terrible snd to far from home , overall concentric is a terrible place to work and so on
Pros
Cons
everything
love the people i work with
Trainer/Quality/Nesting support (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS14 August 2019
everyday i enjoy going in and having a positive effect on many different people , the ability to teach 20 or more people how they learn and get them to understand is a great joy of mine
Pretty good pay, bad hours
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS19 July 2019
This job pays you a good amount for the work you are doing. You get to sit and talk to people all day and be comfortable, but it is sometimes draining and can become repetitive. If you like call centres, this will probably be the best one you can work at.

This job is very micro-managed (you're confined to your desk all day and you have to mark down every time you leave your desk; that being a break, lunch, bathroom etc.) so be mindful of that.

The people are awesome, everyone is super nice and they want to you succeed.

HOURS ARE BAD, but you will get 40 hours+ no question; they want you to be working more and taking less time off. Basically, if you are just an average Joe with no kids, home life etc. and you don't care what shift you work, this job is for you. The scheduling system is completely out of your hands because they say it's based on performance but they'll schedule you the night shift even if you are doing really well. Most of the time after training you are put on the night shift for 2 months straight keep in mind, after that period you'll get your desired choosing for shifts.

Good people, good pay, bad hours, sub-par work.
Pros
People, comfortability, money, can balance around school
Cons
hours and scheduling
Started out great, now I’m regretting it
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS18 July 2019
Oh boy where to start.....training class and trainer herself were very fun and informative, great floor support in nesting, then you go to the main floor where it all goes south..no floor support, unfair customer surveys where you get the blame for customers hating on the company, customers who don’t know an iPhone from their rear ends, quality dept who always has something to pick on you about even when you’re doing well, equipment constantly breaking down, answers to customers inquiries not always easy to find.....frankly I’m about done with this place, looking for other work
Pros
Great salary, nice people (most), benefits
Cons
Stupid rules, constant criticism
Fun atmosphere
Financial Advisor (Inbound) (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS15 July 2019
Management is friendly and supportive even if a little unorganized at times. Quick to respond to potential issues you are having. Co workers in general are pretty friendly as well.
Easy work
Loyalty Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS28 May 2019
There's literally nothing hard about this job. You pick up the phone assist a customer with basic needs and you go from there. Some employees get emotional and cry on the phone or accidentally curse on the phone which is a bit unprofessional but oh well
Good job, but little acknowledgement from Management.
Training Specialist Outbound Sales (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS15 March 2019
Was a great job for me. Unfortunately the Teams suffer from lack of skilled management.

Not very diverse.

Companies bottom line means more than the back bone of it's company which is the employee.
Pros
Good benefits. Workers Great
Cons
Management does not care about anyone but the bottom dollar.
Fun place to work, relaxing
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 February 2019
Concentrix has taught me lots of customer service experience along with life skills, however the management and quota was a bit off; being punished for not up selling or being able to convince a customer of a sale can be discouraging to say the least.
Great co-workers and managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 January 2019
I was with Concentrix for almost 3 months, and although I eventually cracked due to sitting for 2-3hrs straight at a time without leaving your desk was too much for me, this is a great company to work for. Team Leads, trainers, and other management want to see you succeed and will work with you if you are willing to show you want to be there. Great corporate culture and amazing/friendly co-workers. Pay is pretty good for a call center in NS, but it is hard mentally if it's not a job you are actually interested in. Extra pay for after hours and weekends isn't bad either.

Would definitely recommend to anyone who learns quickly and likes to talk on the phone.
Pros
Pay, benefits, playground slide leading to break room, ps4 in break room, free coffee/water, co-workers
Cons
Sitting too long, working holidays, mentally draining
Get ready for a ride if you have personal things going on.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS4 January 2019
Training was great, met some amazing people and had a great time learning new skills. But after the 3 week mark you are forced to go on calls, even if you have no prior experience, week 4 more of the same and once you get to week 6, let's hope you know what you are doing because their's virtually no help. We had no TL in site the very first day. Makes you feel like you are in a sinking ship right out of training.

If you have personal things going on, even a family emergency, they ask for a docs note which is understandable, but then spring it on again for the exact same issue, without telling you that you need it until the LAST MINUTE. Was told they were going to help me but instead was put into a "forced resignation" situation. Avoid this job if you want a life, or have someone in your life that needs help. or you yourself are struggling. Was shown compassion at first, and then absolutely none even after talking to HR directly. You'll be sure to know the labour board is going to get involved.
Pros
Co-workers, Nice Trainers
Cons
Everything else
Started fun, ended badly
Tech Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS28 December 2018
This is a place that is without a manager it seem, or a HR department. We had to submit our own payroll, our own hours, had to set up our own work information. The training was amazing, however that trainer is no longer there. When I left, a lot of others was leaving as well. Not sure how they are doing anymore.
Pros
Money
Cons
Expect to have no life at all and mandatory hours.
Discrimination during Interview
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS19 December 2018
I sent a resume to Concentrix, Wood-side, Dartmouth. A while later I received a call for an interview! The lady causation 60-65 who did the interview with me had already seen my resume and my experience within the Customer service industry. The interview automatically seem disinterested and began yawning within the first 5 minutes of the interview? The interview lasted one hour and I was told they would be in touch.
One week later I received a gmail from the Concentrix saying they wanted me to return to begin the second employment process! wow!
Around two days later I received a call from Concentrix saying " Sorry the position is no longer available because it had be removed by the company?
One week later I searched Indeed for the original position I had applied for and found it! As a test I had my Mother apply for the same position and right away she received a gmail saying to contact them for an interview! We ignored it and through the next two weeks she received around 3-5 gmail from Concentrix asking my mother to come down and interview for my position!
Now during my interview I asked the women if I was boring her because of all the yawning? She must of yawned at least a dozen times, the interviewer told me it was a health condition!?!? I replied, I have a disability as well but never told what it was.
So if you have 30 years of Customer Service experience and 30 years working with computers and have a clean back ground its not enough to be employed at Concentrix!!
I honestly knew the interviewer didn't give me a fair break and judge me before I walked in to
  more... the interview room.  less
Pros
Nice receptionist.
Cons
Discrimination
Poor management
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 September 2018
It seemed like it was going to be a great place to work but as time passed..not so much. Since they switched to new payroll company we were never sure if we were getting a full paycheck or paid at all. They hold back premiums by 2 weeks and any incentives you win you have to pay taxes on. They announced there would be no more care agents in our location, and that made a lot of agents feel uneasy and in fear of losing their job most started looking for new employment and have since left.
Pros
good salary for area
Cons
poor management
bs and liars
Tech Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS17 September 2018
can't post how I really feel
hateful call centre job
you are a number in a seat
management will lie to you
great stats and you still get screwed over for shifts
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many to list
Middling
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS8 September 2018
Fine company to work for. Have to wait for your benefits for 6 months(1 year for dental). Would only really recommend for younger people or people who really need it
Worst place I have ever worked
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS10 August 2018
I have worked in many different job lines and at several different call centers and I have to say this is by far THE worst place I have ever worked.

ZERO organizational skills. We have not been paid correctly in MONTHS . They have the most inconsistent scheduling and management is never on your side.

They have no accountability for anything they do or mess up.

I would never recommend anyone work for them ever.
A typical Workplace
Customer Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS15 July 2018
Concentrix Canada Dartmouth has a great location accessible by all methods of transportation (regular).
The skills that i've learned are programming, and customer service.
When we are at work, everyone wants to be the best help that they can be.
The most difficult part of the job might be resolving very difficult customer issues, but once finished you learn so much more from overcoming challenging calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working to perform better each day and be paid for you work ethic.
Pros
comfortable seats
Cons
long hours indeed
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS30 May 2018
Working for Concentrix was a temporary job. I learned how to master customer service skills in the loyalty and sales departments. A skill that I was able to take with me was how to manage conflicts with services customers either had or were about to buy.
worst place to work , dont apply
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 May 2018
where do i even start, first off you don’t get paid to use the bathroom you are expected to use the bathroom on your breaks you sit at the same chair all day drinking water and maybe your break isn’t for another hour well you better hold it in or it’s deducted from your pay , the hours were way to long as they first tell you 8 hours but really it’s 12 hours so i hope you have a babysitter , the management is absolutly horrifying they do not do there job and anyone who worked at the dartmouth wood side location knows exactly what i’m talking about , the team leads will ask you to speak to another team lead and then you just get tossed around meanwhile you have a customer on the phone and don’t know what to do , they push for sales an awful lot for a company who can’t even keep their staff happy , overall very unprofessional place , not to mention bedbugs are a huge thing at this location and i guess they say they do stuff to prevent it but i doubt it because i’ve seen them in the centre myself so , half the time my paycheques were never accurate always was missing money then i got tired of bringing it up every pay i gave up and quit if they wanna not pay people their hardearned money because they can’t find actual trained people to do payroll then so be it but i will not be a part of it anymore
Pros
not a thing
Cons
everything about this place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K