Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews: Support Associate

Found 33 reviews matching the search See all 22,026 reviews
fun workplace with fun teammates
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, Laguna30 June 2019
Its a good place to work. You'll meet different kinds of people. Coworkers were nice and also you'll encounter different kind of customer. it can be tougher than it looks especially when you're a first timer but you'll use to it. Nothing much to say but i really enjoyed my stay in Concentrix and as soon as possible i really want to go back and work as there agent again.
Pros
Benefits and incentives
Cons
Shifting schedule
Productive work place
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Cebu4 June 2019
Being with the company for just yet a short period of time is nice. Having such good supervisors is very accommodating. Good supports and trainers are such a pleasure.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Work time schedule
work experience
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL18 May 2019
This is not for everyone; it is a high volume fast paced call center. it can be very stressful at time. I wouldnt reccomend anyone to work here if you have alot of experience the pay is not worth the amount of work you do
Good job for non advancement
Customer support Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC26 January 2019
I worked there for 9 months. As soon I started my job I found out I was pregnant, so I talked to HR about leave and how long I would have off. I was told I dont get paid leave and only allowed 30 days off after my child was born. Then after working everyday up until my water broke, went in 6 weeks after my daughter was born and was told by HR that they might let me come back. 2 weeks later I got an email of termination in the mail. Moral of the story, you are just a number to these people and they dont mind replacing anyone at anytime.
Pros
Got paid to work, cafeteria in the same building
Cons
Management, pay and benefits
I like it here
Customer Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TX21 November 2018
I like working at convergys now concentrix. I have been here a little over a year and am now in a higher roll. The people are nice management can be either good or really bad. They do give you paid breaks. 30 min lunch. There used to be a lot of awards for keeping out stats up but that changed with change of management. Other than that it's a good place to work. And I depends in what department.
Pros
Pay
very competitive work environment
Customer Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TX19 November 2018
very competitive environment. easy to move up. no uniforms/very relaxed dress code. high stress work. mandatory overtime at high traffic times of the year.
Fun place
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon31 October 2018
Convergys was my first work place and I have learnt many things from here. As a fresher I learnt how to handle tremendous amount of pressure of work and do your job with ease.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Shift timings
Good work environment and nice colleagues
Customer Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Davao City, Philippines19 October 2018
Convergys is the best contact center I've ever worked with. Good people and no salary dispute. Management is employee driven. Nice work environment. Best contact center I've worked with.
Pros
Unstressful work environment
Cons
Forced overtime
Convergys
Associate Ops Support/Quality Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL3 October 2018
I have learned a lot throughout my time here and I feel that has been valuable experience, but the compensation and benefits aren't comparable to other companies. Also, it's difficult to move up depending on the project.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Poor pay
hardworkind and productive
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  shawboulevard15 September 2018
I can do:
• Computer skills
• Good in Communication skills
• Researcher skills
• Problem-solving/Reasoning and Creativity
*Attendants no problem with me.
*can work holidays and weekends
*very professional with in comes to work
*focus only on work
*hardworking and serious on job
Pros
free wifi, free juice, free coffe
Cons
long break
Working at Convergys
Customer Support Associate II - Interface (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA21 August 2018
If you are young and just starting your career, than Convergys may be the place for you. Decent benefit package for newbies after 60 or 90 days. For the semi-retired or retired this may not be the best place to work. Inter-generational concept is not practiced. Some employees and supervisors develop inappropriate workplace relationships. If you ask for help they view the person as "slow." Too much talking on the floor. Some supervisors should be re-trained and learn to separate colleagues and customer call center partners from "friends." Eliminate the favoritism in the Center.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Favoritism
enjoyed the people, the work not so much
Customer Support Associate II (Former Employee) –  North Logan, UT20 June 2018
I really enjoyed my coworkers and supervisors. Most of the calls taken were good. Some were fun. Some were challenging. But the rest all I can say is anonymity has its downside and it's ugly. In the end those calls were the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.
Pros
people, benefits
Cons
people
good place to work
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TX30 January 2018
Convergys is a good place to work if you don't mind sitting all day taking phone calls. The managing staff is good, you only get two 15 breaks. they are paid. you get a 30 min lunch.
Pros
good pay
Cons
crunched breaks.
fast paced
Customer Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TX28 January 2018
fast paced position, competitive. good opportunity to work in a corporate structure work place.

Good training and learning opportunity decent benefits. god opportunity for a indoor sales position.
It was okay
Customer Support Associate II (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TX16 January 2018
You are mainly sitting down and looking at the computer screens waiting on calls. I learned a lot about the software programs, but more trainings are needed in my opinion in order to fully understand them. Calls range from great, okay, to horrible depending on the customer and the problem they have. The people there to work with are amazing including the staff and supervisors. The people are what made working there bearable. Overall, it's a great company, but it also depends on which department you fall under.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
short lunch and breaks
Productive and fun work place
Customer support associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra19 November 2017
Great managment.. enjoyed working.. and good work culture ... had great promotions .. .. good opportunity for growth ... simple rules to follow.......
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hrs
Productive & fun workplace with amenities like lounge area, gym
Customer Support Associate I (Former Employee) –  Shaw26 September 2017
Convergys (Shaw) is clutter-free so the ambiance is highly professional and there's a specific task for everyone so its highly structured work environment ... They make work light by encouraging costume play and they have designated activity area to showcase employees' talents and whatever it is that interest them.
Pros
Benefits like Insurance and health card
Cons
Shifting
Horrible work conditions
Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, OR17 September 2017
No pay raises ever. They grant the required sick time for legalities but if you take even a single day your manager is at your throat. Even when I had a dead in the immediate family. No understanding whatsoever for any reason. You are just a body in a chair
Pros
Cons
everythign
Convergys in a Nutshell
Customer Support Associate I (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO10 August 2017
Convergys is a great place to work. Management is friendly and willing to work one-on-one with you to help you with work/life balance. The high call volumes are a bit stressful, but what call center isn't. You receive weekly coaching to gauge your performance and improve call quality. Team Leaders, Operation Managers and even the Site Director are very enthusiastic about the work and strive to provide as many bonus incentives as possible to motivate employee performance. However, schedules are not fixed and employees may be forced to work a flex schedule depending on call volume per day and you may be scheduled for mandatory overtime.
Pros
Performance Incentives and Bonuses, Insurance, 401k and Performance Reviews
Cons
Stressful Environment, High Call Volume, Flex Scheduling and Mandatory Overtime
good working place
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra25 May 2017
good working place. salary on time. hr management are good, managements are good. for girls excellent working environment. interview pattern are easy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.6K