Concentrix

Canada2,289 reviews

Found 2,289 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,821 reviews

Great Team

Featured review

Concentrix selected this as a representative review
I have worked for Concentrix now for 2 years and I can honestly say it feels like family! The Senior Management really does care and respect their staff. It isn't the easiest of jobs but it is a worthwhile job that does help give you a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. There are a few little things that it would be nice to have but you can tell that the engagement team is working on this - they are doing their best to improve engagement within the company. The team of recruiters that they have working there - always know your name and have a genuine interest in your success.

Pros

atmosphere

Cons

benefits could be better

Great management and support team

A great place to work. It can be stressful at times but the management team is very helpful and welcoming. The culture is healthy and they promote from within. Great company to for advancement

Pros

Cash Incentives

Cons

Potentially rotating schedule

Insights into Concentrix

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

over worked and underpaid

honestly we are expected to pick up the slack of our co workers, bathroom breaks are timed and you can be coached on them. some departments are commission based which is the only way to get a raise, your just another number there.

Pas d’avancement sauf pour les amis

A mon avis j’ai travaillée presque 3 ans dans la compagnie a Montréal et d’après ce que je vois si tu n’est pas amie avec le gérant tu ne peux pas avancer! Les postes sont gérés par des amis et non par des responsables de recrutement. Ils font souvent des changements pas nécessaires, et ils appellent des responsables des États Unis qui ne sont pas bilingues, les horraire changent chaque deux mois et bien sûr on donne des accommodation aux amis seulement les autres auront pas l’horaire qu’ils veulent .

Fun place to start new

Team leaders are awesome and are always helping you to succeed. Very friendly and family oriented . There is room for advancement for the right candidate

Pros

Free meals on special occassions

Cons

Very high level of calls

go with the flow

just try to keep up with the workload things may change suddenly. Addition opportunities are a plus and dont let the stress get to you .Enjoy your experience .

Stressful mentally

Its exciting at first with the job but it later gets mentally stressful. Customers are emotionally abusive and you just have to find a way to deflect the negative energy to ensure you do your best at work.

Ok for first time workers, don't stay long

Ok for first-time workers, don't stay long. Long hours, random shifts based on seniority. Back-to-back calls for 9+ hours Awful customers. Tight performance requierments.

The horror stories are true

This is coming from a former highly ranked sales rep from this exact location. They drain you dry and if you’re one of the best they drain you even more, if they see you doing too well they change rules to make receiving a sales bonus next to impossible. The management truly does not care about the employees mental and physical health just about who can make the most money whilst constantly changing the rules to make it next to impossible for them to continue doing so with ignorant restrictions. You bring up any personal health situations and they find a way to quickly dismiss it or flat out say “sorry there’s nothing we can do to really help” and they forget about you again. They also LOVE to smile in your face but behind your back they’re just nonchalant lazy parasites who only show up to work for you know... Keep in mind the turnover is also almost 100% I’m glad this place bought me a car but I needed out. And most important thing, you will be voluntold in to the torturous departments then when you ask about moving to another department or moving up they break the news to you that you’re basically trapped under their rule forever unless you end up making it 5-10 years somehow.

Fast paced work environment

Thé recrutement process is not complicated. But once in training you’ll have to learn really fast. You’re working from home and I was on a different time zone so I was starting late and finishing late too.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Time zone

Okayish job with very stressful environment . Constantly changing mangers and too many random evaluations

Constantly changing manager Stressful Too many random evaluations Over worked Very fast paced Some managers are terrible

Pros

Okayish pay

Cons

Constantly changing manager Stressful Too many random evaluations Over worked

Constant panic attacks

Not good for those with mental health concerns. You never stop working and it is extremely stressful. The 3 month training was great but once you are on the floor you are alone for your entire shift every day. Isolating and depressing

It’s an okay temporary job

Typical call center environment. You start taking calls right after you clock in until you clock out with barely a minute or two to breath in between calls. Training was terrible, I’d say training helped me support around<30% of the calls, I learned how to answer customers on my own (it comes overtime).The only one thing that I really liked about this job is how supportive and understanding my supervisor(s) were.

Pros

Good supervisors who really do everything they can to help you.

Cons

Stressful, insufficient training, unpaid lunch time, rude customers who will keep asking you to transfer them to a different advisor, extremely micromanaging job.

Difficult place to work

I got sick working with concentrix, I was constantly bullied by management and customers. I feel worthless while I was working with them. My manager was horrible and clueless. Run as fast as you can

Pros

No pros

Good but stressful

I only recommend you take this job if you have no other options, while the day flies by quickly sometimes, customers tend to yell and argue and you're just hired as a punching bag, thats about it

Pros

Wah

Cons

Fast paced /stressful

5 May 2022
We appreciate this feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Fast paced and stressful workplace

Just be on calls all day long with very less appreciation. Even if you perform good enough continuously you don’t get promoted to next level that easily.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No Appreciation

5 May 2022
Thank you for this feedback! We would like to learn more about your experience. Please connect with us at cs.na@concentrix.com when you can.

Stressful place to work

Stressful. Customers always abusive but if you have high tolerance you can manage. Difficult to advance to grow career wise. You have to be ready for a bad day everyday. No better days

Benefits

Cons

No paid time off

5 May 2022
We appreciate this feedback and would like to learn more of your experience with us. Please connect with us at cs.na@concentrix.com when you can. Thank you!

It's a job

It's a job to get you going to other positions and or other better pay jobsDepending on the the positions you have chosen for they can become either very stressful and or okay with no increment of pay

5 May 2022
We are sad that your experience with us is not going as you expected. We encourage you to connect wit your manager, site leader or People Solutions to see how we can try to get things back on track. Thank you!

Not a great company to work for

Honestly the cool thing about them is that they have a sign on bonus, but I should have quit after getting it. There's a reason they have this bonus and it's clearly because management chooses team leads that just don't know how to work with others well. Not all team leads were awful, but the overwhelming majority would tell you what you're doing wrong and stop there, no advice or mentoring to fix the problems, and management just doesn't care.

Pros

Cons

Literally everything was awful there

Underpaid and Overworked

Dealing with back-to-back calls, extremely high turnover job, and they refused to recruit new people to help with the call flow. They had every single agent on 44 hours per week, and if there is a slow time the company would offer 1 hour PTO to keep the back to back calls coming in and save the company a small amount of money. It is simply not a good work environment, they are just taking advantage of immigrants who need their PR and working them to the bone. You would work towards a schedule based on your performance goals, which was nice, but 2 weeks later all of your work would be removed because they just reschedule you and erase your progress. Extremely high quality expectations on each call, significant work to do on each call (not difficult, very repetitive and tedious but it does take time and they do not give you time) and not enough time to do it within reasonable time. They give you 19 seconds to finish up extravagant notes and if you are on "after call work" you risk being "flipped" to available when you are not.They will give you additional responsibilities with no increase in pay, and the pay is as little as legally possible.

5 May 2022
Thank you for this feedback! We would like to understand your experience with us better and ask that you connect with us at cs.na@concentrix.com when you can. Hope to hear from you soon!

Stressful

Not advisable for your mental health. My Team leader was outstanding, but the Manager? Nah! I requested for some vacation time cos I was so stress yet they declined it and ask me to quit.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management doesn’t care, about the employee’s mental status. They will just refer you to some website to seek help.

5 May 2022
Thank you for this review! We would like to understand your experience better and ask you to connect with us at cs.na@concentrix.com when you can.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement