Concentrix Employee Reviews

Average
Contact Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 August 2017
Good place to work if you are desperate for jobs. Need to improve benefits and the wages are average for a entry level customer service job. Will be good option if you want to gain experience for other jobs in future.
Productive and great place to learn new things and advance.
Designated Trainer , CCC (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 August 2017
I really enjoyed my time during my 2 years with the company. At the time there was not any positions for advancement I was looking for. I enjoyed dealing with customers that is a big part of the business and trying to help them.
Pleasant and welcoming environment
AppleCare IOS Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON17 August 2017
Nice place to work with excellent company culture and a welcoming atmosphere as far as coworkers and management goes, I only worked with Concentrix for 2 weeks due to medical issues, but I would definitely go back.
Management leaves a lot to be desired, but the coworkers are a lot of fun.
Phone Agent - US Incentives (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON17 August 2017
Most managers (team leads) lack either team management skills ore product knowledge. To be fare upper management seems to set unreasonable goals for the team managers to meet and the pressure and drive to meet these goals is passed to the teams. Upper management will not seem to listen to the team managers in regards to how to help the teams, salary, job satisfaction, and this disparity is also past to the teams. The co-workers are great and a lot of fun to work with and we try to organize a potluck lunch at least once a month.
Pros
Potluck lunches and team activities.
Cons
Lack of sincer apreciation, no rases
Did not work for Concentrix
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB15 August 2017
Cannot comment on the company as I did not work for them when they moved from Minacs to Concentrix. Applications are not responded to as I have submitted to them multiple times without a response.
The place gets worse and worse
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 August 2017
Total lack in professionalism amongst staff, both in management and in frontline roles.

The place is a dump that constantly has tickets submitted to local facilities that're never sought after. 90% of the employees working there are either students, immigrants or people looking for an in-between gig. No one takes the job seriously. Recruiting does a hilarious job at hiring. HR is all over the place with inconsistent policy changes and irrational actions that enables this site to be more like a daycare for children rather than a respectable work environment. Management is often aloof and unaware of what's going on. Upper-management is archaic in their mindet and have no real experience or people's skills. Job descriptions are never followed when you take on that job. Chairs are broken and you feel like you've stepped into either a 3rd world country or time travelled back to the 70s when walking into this building. The place smells, people dress like they're still in middle school and act like it as well. Workload is never what it should be and everyone is forced to go 100% 24 hours a day/7days a week in order for things not to completely fail.

The only positive thing that I have to say about this place is that you will be able to move up quickly just by showing up for some of your shifts. Not even all of them. Just some. Put in minimal effort and you may be able to get management on your resume.

If you have other options, then try those first.
Pros
Benefits, experience
Cons
Everything; read my comments
Pleasant and Supportive Work Environment
Senior Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON10 August 2017
A typical day at work involves supporting multiple customers at a time over a chat based forum with account and billing issues, or supporting the first tier inbound level advisors with issues they need assistance with, or customers they are unable to work with.

I have learned the Mac OS and productions systems, some technical skills pertaining to software for both Mac and PC, as well as new billing management systems, soft skills for better customer interactions, and extensive problem solving tactics to provide excellent customer service.

Management is a two level hierarchy, the management within the building is for the most part fantastic, they work directly with the client whose systems we support to relay trends, and emerging issues. The Client, being the second level management has a very well defined way of how they would like us to operate their systems but provide little flexibility for human nature as it comes to us. While thy do strive to improve the work flow, they are lacking somewhat in knowledge of the front-line support, which causes a high turnover rate.

The workplace culture is better than most places, our Human Resources and Advocate committees try to maintain workplace morale by hosting events and fundraisers. The staff in this location are fantastic and a culture of teamwork and support is nurtured by our direct management and team leaders. Seeing the people I work with everyday is without a doubt the best part of the job.

The hardest part of the job is handling multiple customers at once, while maintaining a high standard of customer service,
  more... as we are expected to maintain an 80% customer satisfaction rating. This is greatly affected by the customer's initial consultation with our inbound receiving team, the nature and duration of the issue they are experiencing, the length of time it may or has taken so far to resolve the issue, as well as a very strict contract the customer is bound to by the client's terms and conditions. In many cases, our customers know we are doing everything we can, but in a lot of cases we are very limited in the options we can give them, and unfortunately this can reflect poorly in our satisfaction surveys. That said, I am still considered one of our highest performers, and often go above and beyond to keep it that way.  less
Pros
They were able to accomodate my schedule for my childcare needs
Cons
The pay is capped below industry standard, and unfortunately no amount of hard work can advance you any further within the company
customer service rep
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 August 2017
helping customers in french and english inbound calls helping customers all over canada with their needs.Also gave me lots of experience on navigating systems online
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
different work hours
A fun place to work with dedicated people
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 August 2017
It is really nice to work for a company where you can be satisfied with a day's work. I learned how to be patient and tactfully reason with difficult clients. The workplace culture is unified, thus providing an encouraging environment to work within. The hardest part of the job is to deal with technical difficulties when using the provided tools needed to perform. However, the most pleasant part of the job is the constant learning and the constant pursuit of customers' satisfaction.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Sitting for extended periods of time
Busy and very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON4 August 2017
I have worked at Concentrix for 6 months dealing with the United States and their Problems with their Cars that i'm pretty sure if they actually put their brain cells together they would be able to figure out their own Problems.
Pros
Always cold in the Summer
Cons
It is an Ice Box and management does not care about you
Productive and a Great Learning Experience
GM Customer Care Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON26 July 2017
I work in the GM Customer Care,
and would highly recommend this position to anyone who love working with customers over the phone and computer work mostly involving data entry and managing your own cases. Giving you a definite sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Many perks usuallly about monthly, like pizza lunches and BBQ's
Cons
Schedule can be anywhere from 8am to 11pm and Saturday
Apple advisor (work from home) (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 July 2017
Not the job for me, it was an at home position with very little support from managers/supervisors. Time zones were different between employees and higher staff, and there was very little help when needed
Great company - just not for me
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 July 2017
help existing customers with their needs, taking inbound calls. majority of the calls last about 30 seconds on average.
great company, good morale, call centre was just not for me.
Small company feels like a family
Training Executive (Former Employee) –  Philippines25 July 2017
Work for about a year with Aditya birla Minacs, handling one of their clients as a training executive. Concentrix bought them in 2015, the old company was great, 300 FTE strong, small compared to competitors but the place was great
It was a Great experience
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 July 2017
I learned a lot from the job it gave me a lot of work and a lot of hours. If I were still living in Hamilton Ontario I would go back and work their again
Horrible Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 July 2017
Don't work here if you have kids, working 4pm-1am when you first start for at least 6 months. Good luck getting days off if you have appointments. You have to call 4 people if you are going to be sick.
Pros
Full time
Terrible. Dont waste your life!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 July 2017
This is by far the worse place I have ever worked and I have worked in a lot of different industries across Canada. The pay is really low; they mistreat people really bad. Long hours which kills your throat as its call after call non stop for 9-11 hours per day. Management/leadership are running it into the ground. Morale is terrible with so many upset/grumpy workers because of how they are treated. I am not sure how they stay in business as in my training class 24 started and only 5 remained when they were into production. This company wastes so much money. If you go over your time on calls or after call work they will be yelling. I am not sure who is more mean; the clients or the managers. If you want to hate your life work here. They are constantly changing their scheduling even without notice. They will flip you back and forth between programs with out your knowledge. Tell you to stay on script scripts and when you do get mad because your targets are low. They grade your calls and if you make a slight mistake you will fail that call leading to stern warnings etc. It is perhaps the nost unreasonable job that i have had. You often dont even have time for a drink of water as calls are right after each other. I would not recommend this job for anyone, any retail job is far better. Good luck trying to get important days off and if you get one good luck trying to afford anything especially if you have a family. I have never worked for an employer that completely disrespects their employees as much as this company does. Do not buy into their manipulations, as they will try to  more... present it as a good place to work. Nothing good comes out of concentrix.  less
Pros
Trainers, volleyball net
Cons
Management, TLs, the job, the pay, the sicknesses, the process, the rude clients, no life even if you have a day off you cannot afford to do anything
Worst workplace
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 July 2017
Not family friendly, doesn't care for their employees, not paying good but they want you to be on phone constantly that taking a sip of water you cant do. Supervisors are rude and degrading the team.
Pros
no pros
Cons
wont recommend to anyone
Csr
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 July 2017
Very poorly run company and treat their staff horribly. Never let you have the time off you need and doesn't approved of medical leave of absence. Stressful place and i would never recommend anyone work there
Good if you need something fast
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
This job isn't for everyone, especially if you're not good on the phone and don't have good communication skills. It's a lot to learn and a major learning curve if you're not a tech savvy person, but I can say it definitely improved my communication skills and phone etiquette. The good thing about this job is that it is a guaranteed 40 hours a week. It's a good alternative to customer service if you don't want to do a physical job where you have to stand for hours. Management seems okay, haven't had a chance to interact much with management. The company seems to hire within and there seems to be lots of room for growth. It's a very down to earth environment and every co-worker I've interacted with has been great. Pretty positive environment for a call center despite some of the high stress calls. Work life balance isn't great - if you don't have good stats you will get stuck working late shifts and won't get your desired days off, usually stuck working weekends. Pay can also be a bit better. Training was good and informative but wasn't geared towards different learning styles. Often the trainers would pick on the people who were quieter and not outgoing which I didn't appreciate, but they prepare you well. Overall, it's decent if you need a job with guaranteed full time hours and able to develop a thick skin when it comes to irate customers.
Pros
relaxed environment and dress code, appropriate training time, on going training, room for growth within company, co-workers, nice office environment
Cons
high stress at times, weird shifts, never get desired days off, poor work/life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.