Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Canada1,970 reviews
Found 1,970 reviews matching the search
Concentrix is a good place to work; however the benefits despite being fair could be better. Rate of pay fluxes from contract to contract. Pay does not provided a living wage; should be a standard rate across all contracts. Should match or exceed other call centers. Minimal rate should be $16 per hour for all contracts; with annual raises.
Pros
Full time and benefits available, Management team care about employees, Treated like person; not a number
Cons
Should be more flexibility for people with special needs, such as hard of hearing; depression, etc.
Unless you feel like slitting you’re wrists and then putting a bullet in your head before you bleed out, just to make sure it’s done right do not work here. I’ve wasted so many years and the only thing I’ve taken away from this place is my bills are paid, and I’ve went from no mental issues to having all of them. Only those who screw the dog the hardest get promoted.
Pros
They pay you.
Cons
Mental state will drastically diminish over time.
This company claims to have a supportive and well-developed environment.

This is simply not true. This job takes a huge toll on people's mental health and when they need to attend appointments in counts against their attendance record because Team Leaders do not authorize the time off and make the employees do flex time even if they do not know how long their appointment will take. They have falsely terminated people during the pandemic for attendance. They have also terminated people for attending their appointments with the court after they were the victim of a crime because they needed to attend court appointments and gave notification. This is the last place that I would recommend working.
Cons
Poor management Rude Senior Staff Unprofessional environment
Horrible management. People are chosen for higher positions based on favouritism. There is no organization, the pay is low and there are mostly immigrants working there promoting their own
Pros
Easy to get job
Cons
Horrible pay and management
The entire day is spent doing emails or chats. There are currently not enough employees to cover the massive workload so they've been threatening to remove breaks to deal with the live chat queue.

They expect you to have 24/7 availability, every 3-5 months there will be a "shift bid" where they rank you based upon your attendance, customer satisfaction, ticket handling rate and quality scores. They provide a list of shifts and you get to pick in the order of the ranking so be prepared to have a bad shift.

Overtime will be forced whenever the queue gets large.

They don't allow booking unpaid time off so if you need a sudden day off it will very badly effect your ranking.

They advertise time spent using the products (playtime) and "employee discounts" but they remove playtime if the queue is over 100 tickets (which is very often) and there were no employee discounts offered.
Pros
job security
Cons
long hours in front of computer screens, uncomfortable seating
Don’t work here unless you need to. They dont pay your vacation on time. Still waiting for my vacation pay from 2019, I have to wait until October 2020. Not fair. Ridiculous amount of job and not good pay.
Do not let the lobby to disceve you (the only decent part of the building); as for the work aspect, I would highly not reccomend this job to anyone. The managers (TL's) are beyond rude and they have a very limited amount of people who they actually like. The training has to be the best part of this job overall, but training does not prepare you for what you will endure on the calls/what you go through every day from rude and obnoxious customers. As for the working enviornment, the washrooms are never clean and have a tendency to smell like cigarettes, carpets have stains on them all throughout the building. Management does not have any regard for their employees, you're required to work a minimum of 13 hours a week (as part-time) spread out however you wish expect that one shift MUST be on a weekend. Everything is timed, including your washroom breaks, calls with customers. The location of the building is not the best either, buses stop running usually at 11 PM, meaning if you dont have a car and miss the bus you're walking home! Overall, this is the worst job I ever had!
Pros
Lobby, Free Parking
Cons
Long Hours, Terrible Management
Schedules don’t allow for a good, if any; work-life balance. Not paid nearly enough for what you’re doing. Paid by the minute, essentially. If you run to the bathroom every minute you’re gone they’re docking from your pay. Don’t care about employees physical or mental health, do not recommend at all.
Pros
Close to busses
Cons
Too many
If you are considering working for Concentrix then keep it brief, get your work/ office experience and GTFO as the kids would say. This company has absolutely zero concerns for its staff when it comes to giving a work life balance and offering any form of professional advancement. The culture that has been fostered, at least in my time at the Hamilton location, was one of apathy and it shows in its poor management and lack of leadership. If you are seeking to earn your PR from this place, know that you will have no support from the company. There is no cost of living increase in wages so unless you can somehow obtain a higher position, the novelty of the job will wear off quick when you realize how overworked you are. In short, if you are going to work for Concentrix ,know that you will have no support or . It is a dead end of that looks great on paper but will kill your soul.
Pros
My amazing coworkers.
Cons
No work/ life balance.
A typical day at work was fun but tedious.
What I learned I believe I can use in other workplaces as well as in my personal life.

I really enjoyed working for the manager. Team leaders were sometimes harder to deal with but for the most part they were amazing.

The hardest part of the job is when you get a very angry customer on the phone and they start swearing and yelling at you.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping solve other peoples technical problems.
Pros
Pizza or Swiss Chalet on special occasions and holidays
Cons
Long hours staring at a computer screen
Working at Concentrix the I learned many systems that help me to do my job. A typical day was answering call from the client and making them happy
Pros
Meeting and making friends
Cons
i dont have an cons
il s'agit d'une compagnie qui permet à ses employés de croitre et progresser mais qui a peu d'avantages sociaux pas de flexibilité d'horaires et un faible salaire.
Pros
les collègues et la culture de la compagnie
Cons
horaires, salaire et avantages sociaux
Sweatshop atmosphere. Training is awful. Dirty. So desperate for workers they'll hire anyone. Constant turnover. I cannot stress enough how badly managed this company is.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Training and management
overall it was good experience to work with this company .i have learned many thing while working their. I am able to increase my knowledge about different things.
Nothing so far but pay should be increased very less pay for a contract like this. Also companies like this should support AIPP and also should support work permit extension for students spouses and people coming in open work permit.
Don't work here it's not worth it. You get treated like garbage is better than you. You are just a number they don't care. Every week there would ambulances there because of people having panic attacks from the away they are treated. To managment everything is your fault even if it's a communication problem between the managers it's still your fault. The job itself makes me never want to own an FCA vehicle ever they treat their customers just as bad. When a dealership breaks the law and sells a vehicle with an open recall which causes it to go up in flames on the highway with a family in it. I had to tell them oh well will send someone it'll take 4 weeks and we wont cover a single penny of anything.
Pros
Their are none
Cons
Pretty much every aspect of the job.
It is a fun place to work but can be very stressful sometimes. I love my team members a lot because we believe a lot in team spirit and we achieve a lot of positive results.
People there are very nice, good team leaders who understand agents. It is very great to work at concentrix. Great working place, great benefit and goood seevices.
Call center position. Can be very busy and stressful. Was essentially a minimum wage job, some opportunity for advancement. Depends on the client/contract/team you are working with.
better brand recognition
positive business reputation

increased sales and customer loyalty

operational costs savings

better financial performance

greater ability to attract talent and retain staff

organisational growth

easier access to capital
Hours where the problem they could not give Monday to Friday 9 to 5 or 8 to 4 all they have are shift work and that did not work for my life or I would have stayed
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.
6.2K