Concentrix Employee Reviews

Previously Known as Minacs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 February 2018
Working at this call center I was responsible for handling a large call volume (at least 10 ~6 min calls/hr) for trying to keep the current "subscriber" paying for the service. Management always made it seem like you weren't doing your job correctly.Worked 9 hour days 6 days a week. It was one of the most stressful jobs I've had.
Pros
People
Cons
Hours, Management, Stress
Not there for their employees
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 February 2018
I was with one company for many years, and when Concentrix took over it became way worse. No privacy, if you took anything on the production floor it had to be in a clear bag. Coaching went downhill, unless they wanted to talk about what you were doing wrong. There was no way to express frustrations with the job, as it was just brushed off by saying the client is looking into it, or we only care what you guys are doing. Became too stressful.
Pros
Willing to accomodate
Cons
No work/life balance
environnement de travail productif
Conseillère support technique (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 February 2018
j'ai beaucoup appris avec concentrix sur le support technique surtout avec les appareils ios.une journee de travail peut ete aussi interessante que stressante dependemment de la demande du client.Le management a mon avis doit etre reviser.
Pros
possibilite de carriere(compagnie en pleine expansion)
Cons
management a revoir
Micromanaging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS16 February 2018
I can't stand this place. Such a huge overturn of employees. I was not allowed to use the washroom on my schedual. HR is awful at this location in Dartmouth.
Cons
Worst managment i have come across
Good culture
Customer Service Representative/Order desk (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2018
Peers are friendly and good culture in the company . Learned lot about the campaign and the technologies. Communicating with retailers and resolving their issue
pire compagnie
Représentant service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 February 2018
pire compagnie ou j'ai travaillé pendant toute ma carrier professionnel, salaire minable avec aucune opportunité d'avancement, car l'avancement se fait entre amis et familles au sein de cette minable entreprise
Keep track of your pay cheques
Consumer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 February 2018
I worked here for almost 6 months, family life and co-workers are what kept me going. Free food once in a while, and decent co-workers are the only perks.

The cons...where do I start...Pays are constantly wrong and not fixed, the system where they grade your work is poor especially if quality dislikes you, I didn't have that issue but it was a big thing lots of coworkers spoke about. I however, was graded 98% by my manager, and constantly auto failed by quality for the smallest things that even my manager found ridiculous, repetitive work which is expected with the work environment, training is all over the place, but the trainers are good from what I dealt with. Lots and lots of favoritism.

Don't work here, it's a trap. That's why I quit this dump.
Pros
Random Free Food, Coworkers
Cons
Management, Favoritism, Pay Cheques Wrong, Repetitive, Poor Grading System, Not Organized
not bad money
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS5 February 2018
good money but no set hours and they will move you from dept. to dept. even if you say you don't want to go. Managers will enforce rules that they themselves break with no backlash.
Pros
not bad pay
Cons
no set hours, and you can be moved to any dept. with no say
Working with each client is very different.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 February 2018
Overall not a bad place. Team does a nice job trying to make it fun to come to work. Some of the clients can be challenging as they try and micromanage without understand their own business.
Pros
The Team
Cons
Salary and hours
Worst job
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 February 2018
Worst place to work at, they lie to from the beginning. People on the phones are just rude and makes your day horrible !!! And you have to bid for your schedule, and it changes all the time. Not only that, they give you a vacation whenever they want, and you can't even switch it to another time.
Management -- is not so great as well, they seem all nice at first but after a while, whenever you need help, they just make that face at you for bothering them, and it makes you not even want to ask them at all.
And sometimes they don't even give you the time to breath, like if your not onto the next call right away, they come after you. Trust me and save yourself a lot of time, and don't even bother working here.
Pros
Nothing !!
Cons
Not flexible, bad management, worst schedules
customer service
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON29 January 2018
I have to help customer with vehicle issues that sometimes be an emergency. I have to work with supervisors to try and get the customer the assistance they need when sometimes they may not meet the requirements.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 January 2018
Enjoy the job very much due to a injury had to take sometime off and did not complete training. Even though I was told to return to a different training on January 3 when I did they had already completed the emergency training I needed and was starting to get tested on live calls, with this occurring I did not return to work because I felt like even though I had the right documentation I should not have been put into a training class and tested when I did not have the proper training completed.
Pros
Independent workplace
Cons
Training, organizational skills
an okay place if you just need a job
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 January 2018
They'll pay you for your work, usually on time. Its a call centre that requires great flexibility, minimum wage pay, technically legal working conditions. Lots of opportunities for overtime and certain areas offer truly great incentive bonuses if you're willing and able to give everything you have.
Pros
Overtime availability
Cons
substandard barely legal working conditions
Ok Job
Tier 2, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON23 January 2018
Not bad, hours are worth it, not a job for everyone. A little further to travel, and travel options such as ride sharing programs are not always reliable.
Pay is low
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region20 January 2018
Colleagues keep me going.
Learned a lot from training (effective communication etc.)
Workplace is accessible and location has a nature view which helps minimize stress.
Exemplary Customer Service
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 January 2018
I would highly recommend employment at Concentrix to individuals newly entering into the workforce. A high percentage of the employees at Concentrix are in their late teens to early twenties.
Work from Home, Good Place to Work
Group Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2018
No real complaints. Good company, was well looked after. Direct manager wasn't trustworthy and never transparent. Other than that, was a fantastic situation.
Up beat company and fast past environment
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 January 2018
-Customers safety is there number 1 priority
-great staff
-very fast paste environment
-have to try to keep up with the work given to you
-desk setting (always on computer)
Did not work at Concentrix per sey I worked at a dealership
Settlement Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 January 2018
I had a great 6 month contract and wish it would have been for another 6 months or even more. I enjoyed the leadership we had as there was a Team Leader and his supervisor as well. On many occasions we were visited by both and given contact numbers, should we need to talk to them. Each had an open door policy so to speak and I was comfortable with both of them. No pressure added and I'd work for them again providing the pay rate stayed the same.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Contract only
Lots of opportunity for bonuses but very mundane work.
ONSTAR ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 January 2018
Working at Concentrix has it's pros and cons like any job. The training is always great, great sales incentives and the managers and teamleaders are accomodating and helpful. The reason I am leaving is becase of the phone calls themselves.

After a while the scripts become very repetitive and it does not feel like a team-oriented workplace. Ironically I talk to people all day but it's very lonely because socializing with coworkers is not beneficial to the job.

Being on the phone is boring as well as hurtful when you get the odd rude customer. If you're okay with that and a good salesman you'll make big $$$$$$.
Pros
Good management, lots of incentives.
Cons
Long shifts and expected to work holidays, nights and weekends, repetitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K