Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 1,581 reviews matching the search See all 20,904 reviews
I wish I could give negative stars.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON22 March 2019
The job itself is manageable, and the people I met on the floor and in my class were nice and honestly the only good part of the job.
Management and “teachers” treat you like dirt. I missed one day of work (because the previous 3 I spent puking AT WORK) came back the next day against my doctors advice, because I was scared of loosing my job after a phone call which they told me I would. I got ridiculed when my blood sugar dropped. I had to take 5 minutes away from the phone to bring it back up and got spoken to. i never once felt secure with this employer that has such a strong and supportive “purpose”

They should honestly reconsider how they handle situations if they want employees to last.
Pros
Made a few friends
Cons
Treated like dirt, don’t care about health, ridiculed, belittled
A fun job for the right personality
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Niagara, ON18 March 2019
An interesting place to work. The hardest part of the job is just learning to train your brain to be a customer service representative. The best part is helping people.
Everything sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 March 2019
I worked there for a year. The customers are HORRIBLE, they are rude, disrespectful and entitled. They expect the world from you and yell at the same time. Management is AWFUL, they play favourites and are useless. I did nesting a lot for the new hires and the trainers did nothing but smack talk ALL the new employees. The politics and drama are just high schoolish.

DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
The Day I Quit
Great Company
SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON18 March 2019
Concentrix is a fun place to work with very strong guidelines for being successful. The training is fun and effective. Lots of hours and great pay. apply today!
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glace Bay, NS17 March 2019
great company to work for had a great experience working here and if i was ever offered a position with this company i would return there in the drop of a hat
The worst call centre job
Customer Loyalty Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON17 March 2019
You are an inbound call agent for OnStar, primarily, though Toronto Star is also on site, but hired based on need. Learned to handle subscriptions, and account features. Management is handled by both Concentrix and OnStar. Some crew day events, like potlucks... The hardest part of the job is having your job rely on the computers, so when there are technical issues, you must advocate for the company before the customer to maintain their loyalty, and handling at least 100 customers a day per agent. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you place the customer on hold or when there is training.
Pros
Full time/Overtime availabilty, secure facility, benefits.
Cons
Long hours, uncomfortable working conditions (heating issues), back to back phone calls, and inconsistant sales policy, and letting agents who commit fraud stay because they brought in the most money...
Aweful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 March 2019
I worked here for 3 Months...

My training class started with 15 people, when i left there were 3 of us.

They pay the minimum wage. make you work 9 hour shifts, with only 30 minute lunches and two 15 minute breaks.

The managers dont care about helping you or their customers, they only care about getting there and leaving for their salary.

My Team leader literally told a rep asking for assistanmce that he was leaving cause it was right at the end of his shift and to go find somsone else... there WAS NO other TL, they only ever had 2 or so on the floor at once for over 50 Reps.

The TL's would also talk horribly about reps with other reps or fewllow TL's. I had a personal email taken as screenshot from a call sent to ALL the TL's on that floor.

They dont care about what you have to say or how you feel.

I worked with Concentrix as apart of Rogers and it was a disater.

They make you wokr on holidays like Christmas eve and on weekends.

Frankly there was just so much wrong I cant even put it all down in this review.

Youre just a number on a list of reps... they just dont care about you.
Pros
Voluntary go home when slow, free parking.
Cons
Long hours, wokring till midnight, having no support if needed, the leaders arent professional, no paper allowed on desk, no personal space, no bathroom breaks, rude managers and traiiners, HR never there
Good job, but little acknowledgement from Management.
Training Specialist Outbound Sales (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS15 March 2019
Was a great job for me. Unfortunately the Teams suffer from lack of skilled management.

Not very diverse.

Companies bottom line means more than the back bone of it's company which is the employee.
Pros
Good benefits. Workers Great
Cons
Management does not care about anyone but the bottom dollar.
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 March 2019
work was a typical job management could of been better work culture was good they were all types of people hardest position was to sell minutes the enjoyable part was i was sitting donwn on a computer
Pros
lunch were good
Cons
nothing
don't work here if you want to have a life
BBWC (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 March 2019
management was poor, lazy and power-hungry, they believe they can walk all over you without getting in trouble, they also threaten to move you down in the compony if you have a bad call. the hours are pretty long, they change around your schedule last minute and expect you to be okay with it, don't make any plans if you have a day off because you might end up working. Money and incentive are the only positive, if you make a decent bonus be prepared to get backflash from your coworkers, they feed off drama and spread rumors.
Pros
insentive
Cons
everything else
Amazing Work Environment, Continual Learning
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC9 March 2019
Concentrix lives in a beautiful, well-equipped building with lots
of staff amenities including two lounges,a relaxing fireplace,
pool table, tv's, gaming, open computers and lots more.

We have staff of all ages from late teens to over 70, team work
thrives on every contract and training never stops.

We celebrate diversity, just be yourself, come to work with a
good attitude and a strong desire for achievement.

Globally, Concentrix has recently received over 80 Industry
Awards. Our 225,000 team members support more than 80
Fortune 500 companies assisting customers in 40 countries.
Pros
Top-Tier National & World Class Clients
A Horrible Work Culture
CALL CENTER TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 March 2019
Want to feel like a chained up animal. Work here.
Want to feel like your not trusted. Work here.
Want to feel like you need to justify using the bathroom. Work here.
Family emergency? No such thing, you get a warning.
Doctors appointment? Not allowed, can't get time off.

This was one of the worst company cultures I have ever experienced from the inside.
Cons
Worst Company Culture in Canada
Not Fit
AppleCare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria Cb, NL4 March 2019
I would not recommend this company to anyone. Always had issues with payroll and no satisfaction from team leads. I gave 1 star because I had to fill in something, I originally never gave them any stars for ratings.
Easy job poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chath1 March 2019
The job itself is not difficult. The management at my location is not great. I have meet some good friends while employed here. It is a good place to work while you figure out what you want to do.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
changing hours, working weekends, poor management, high stress occupation
good place to work
L2 Phone Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON28 February 2019
good place to work. Management is fantastic. the benefits are good if you can stick around long enough. over all was fun and i enjoyed my time working there.
Enjoyable environment and wonderful management
Sales & Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 February 2019
I have had many wonderful experiences at Concentrix from sales opportunities to great benefits to volunteer opportunities with plenty of room to grow and expand your career and branch new skills. The hardest part of the job would probably be assisting with customers complaints, you do have irate customers but that is normal in any job, and it is very rare that you'd get them often, and when you do they just want to be heard and treated with respect. Do that, and it is a great place to work and benefit from.
Abuse of employees
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 February 2019
Call times were artificially small due to employees cheating the system.
Competent employees were being punished for not making call times, with bad access to tools.
Sales became a requirement for BUSINESS IT support.: Focus of purpose lost.
Pros
Nope!
Cons
Sales became required, management were incompetent, unrealistic call times were required.
seems ok so far just not my line of work
Technical support assistant (Current Employee) –  Ontario25 February 2019
it seems like a good place with reliable hours and friendly employees and management. I havent been here long but there seems to be a lot of room for advancement and overtime is avaliable too. I had to call into work sick yesterday and my boss seemed to be very understanding. I just do not really enjoy doing tech support.
Fun place to work, relaxing
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 February 2019
Concentrix has taught me lots of customer service experience along with life skills, however the management and quota was a bit off; being punished for not up selling or being able to convince a customer of a sale can be discouraging to say the least.
Best inbetween job
Technical Support Chat Advisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON23 February 2019
Easy to get into, with paid training in my experience, with great job culture, although in my case no cell phones during chat advisory or phone support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K