Concentrix Employee Reviews

High turn over rate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 April 2018
terrible hours, high turn over rate, they make it really hard to book days off, management does not care about the staff. late hours, no solid schedule
Friendly environment but poor management
TSR / CSR (Current Employee) –  que16 April 2018
For almost three years of working on this company I've learned a lot and acquired so many skills. I learned about good customer service, my English communication skills improved and also I learned to discipline myself in terms of time management. The management are also taking care of us and also they are very approachable. The workplace is fun and stress free. The hardest part of the job is knowing that nothing is permanent. Throughout my journey on this company I've lost a lot of friends. The most enjoyable part is knowing that this is not only a company that I'm working with. This is my family.
Really laid back workplace
FCA Advisor Call Taker (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON11 April 2018
This job was awesome, talking to new people everyday on the phone and working with them to get their issues resolved. The managers in charge were amazing as well and very welcoming when I joined the team.
Pros
Good hours
Great organization to work for.
L&D (Current Employee) –  Ontario11 April 2018
Great organization to work for. Invests in employee development, with a wonderful work environment. Great leadership and supportive clients to work with.
Not a bad place to work
Customer Care Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 April 2018
At Concentrix it was very busy and condence. So much to learn at such a fast pace. I enjoyed working with my peers and enjoyed being on the phone with customers. The hardest part of the job was not getting enough time to prove myself. Was so looking forward to return to the job but didn't get a call back
Bad place to work for
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON9 April 2018
If you're looking for something for two weeks, this is the job for you. It treats you well in training, and then a few weeks on the floor and you're a doormat. They treat you poorly and don't offer a challenge but rather, threaten your job with surveys and fake reports. If you don't stay at a 90% rate you're fired. They don't keep people for long and there is a high turn-out.
Pros
Events, free lunches, office parties, good training environment
Cons
Treated poorly, threatened job after two weeks, location
Security Control Operator (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region8 April 2018
Productive and i gain more knowledge in my work, and responsible to what i do.The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers.
The hardest part of my job thinking to quit my work..
Average minimum wage job
Customer Loyalty Advisor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON7 April 2018
Taking inbound calls for OnStar, and following call flow for customer dispositions

Management is friendly and engaging

Culture is friendly, with charity involvement, and at work events, but there are some colleagues who can be uncomfortable on the daily.

Hardest part of the job is taking calls for 12 hours a day and maintaining conversion and quality

Management will not consider the methods of arrival and departure for commuter workers and assign them to schedules that do take a toll on the quality of daily living, while still only being paid minimum wage.

Not an ideal place to work if you like to purchase meals outside of on site cafeteria hours as there are no establishments within a 5 km radius on the workplace. Only one bus passes by, the 407, and stops running past 11pm. The workplace operates 24hrs...
A good place to move up if you are willing to work
Senior Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 April 2018
If you are willing to learn, you have a lot of opportunity to move up and around. Anywhere from senior positions to training positions. It's a good learning place and a decent place to start a tech career.
Pros
reasonable pay, good people to work with
Cons
scheduling can be less than ideal at times
Constrictive workspace
Technical Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 April 2018
Very constrictive on workplace setup. Unable to write anything down. Had a "stickie" system, but unreliable. Too much information to try and remember.
Unhappy work life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON4 April 2018
Hardest part of the job is dealing with all the politics in the building.
Did not learn much as there was hardly any training except for the first 4 weeks and then you are on the floor.
Management was unfair.
This was your typical call centre, where the needs of the business were over and above the needs of the employee
French Universal Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 April 2018
The team members (employees) of my team and my team leader were great people, easy to get along with, however, the company was not so kind to their employees, for example my husband had to have knee surgery and they would not let me take the day off to get him to the hospital for the day surgery and to bring him back home, it was extremely difficult to get time off for and type of urgent time off.
Pros
There were no pros
Cons
9 3/4 hours a day, no conideration for employees
Nice place
Technical support (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, BM3 April 2018
its hard to balance your personal and work life because of the hours, you could be working early shift and end up early or start late , good if you want to work extra hours to earn extra money
Positive CSAT
Technical Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 April 2018
- Staff is friendly
- 40 hr./wk. min. plus holidays, which workers get free pizza for workers who come for those holidays
- Training provided, even if you don't have no knowledge in electronics
Pros
Better than factory
Cons
Rude customers, but majority are reasonable and fun to work with
A decent place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 March 2018
Full time, benefits, semi-flexible hours, great for night owls. If you take the job seriously and do what is expected of you, it's great. If you have an entitled attitude, and slack off it won't work out.
Pros
Full time with benefits
Cons
Long hours, micromanaged.
Overworked, low pay, Prison environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 March 2018
High turnover rate with this company for a reason. Strange working conditions, micromanaged and recorded and watched and monitored which all feels stifling. Typical shift is 9.5 hours of which you are paid for 8.45. One 15 minute break and half hour lunch are unpaid and one 15 minute break is paid. Washroom breaks are monitored. Ironically, smoke breaks are not.

This job is ok if you are under 25 because it will remind you of High school and you will be used to that environment. Regular adults will find this too restrictive and like you are a prisoner or in a work camp. Often see grown folks running and rushing to get back to their desks to "log in" to their computer system which monitors your time to the second.

Too little pay for the amount of work required - minimum wage. Full benefits only after 6 months of employment.

Avoid this employer unless you are very desperate for a temporary job.
Pros
Non discriminatory work environment, they will hire anyone with a pulse
Cons
long hours, low pay, Big brother is watching you
Different milestone in career
Customer Service/Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 March 2018
Minacs and Concentrix specializes in telecommunications having partnerships between companies like OnStar and American Express. They offer an extensive 6-week training program to optimize employee performance and exceptional guest service.

As a Customer Service and Sales Ambassador employee of Minacs/Concentrix, this established a new aspect of my career. As a Customer Service and Sales Ambassador, I had the privilege of designing first impressions for customers and registering them with OnStar.

One of the thing I enjoyed about registering customers with OnStar is that there is a procedure to carry out .This allowed me to be organised, work efficiently and was easier to pay attention to detail. In conclusion, I with my exceptional knowledge base of OnStar and the efficiency of the database was able to satisfy more customers in a timely manner.
Pros
commission, opportunity to decide your schedule
Cons
Long Hours.
Call Center...
Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON12 March 2018
Call centers have a record but for many people to know... The management here are amazing and very friendly. They will fight for you when you need them and trust me... You'll need them at some point.
Job advancement opportunity
Technical advisor (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth9 March 2018
This is a company that treats you like a person and if you want advancement and willing to earn it , it is there. They care about happy employees and learning to create a better work environment and satisfied clients. Bravo Concentrix!
Pros
Education and advancement opportunity
Cons
Amount of knowledge in a short time
Productive work place with different games
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM8 March 2018
1. Regular work for technical support on call
2. I learnt lots different things from this job like greater communication skill.
3. Great workplace culture
4. Hardest part of the job was calls after calls
5. Most enjoyable part of the job was technical resolutions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K