Concentrix Employee Reviews

A typical work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON18 October 2017
When I started there it was absolutely a great place to work with but throughout the years of being there it went from going in and helping to nothing
Mistakes with pays and schedules
IT Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 October 2017
When there is a mistake with your schedule or on your pay and you tell your managment team and they say don’t worry we’ll get it fixed for you but it ends up taking about a month or it goes by the way side hoping that you forget about it and they don’t have to fix there problem so then they don’t have to pay you for that time.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Managment
Do not work here
Tier 1 CPU/iOS Apple Phone Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON17 October 2017
Over all this company lacks a firm understanding of how to treat their employees correctly. Management is often to focused on their clients needs, and will trample employees to get there.

Expect hours randomly to be added to your schedule with the promise of it only happening for a week, only to have it go 6-10 months straight.

Your direct supervisor most times will not have any grasp of the job outside of their monthy administration they are required to do. As well management will try to make you work holidays by avoiding informing you of your rights to having stat days off.

Changes to your personal information also moves at a snails pace at concentrix. If you ask to change your address, they most likely with disregard your request. Come tax season they will mail yoir t4 to an address you no longer reside at.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Poor management, extended hours, Managment deflecting responsibily from their mistakes
The job was not challenging enough
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB17 October 2017
I enjoyed my working along side my co-workers and helping customers, but as a regular customer service representative you are limited on what you can do to help...therefore I felt that I was not challenged enough!
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Limited resources to help resolve customer's issues.
Okay
Customer Service Representative/Team Mentor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 October 2017
Constant full times hours is a blessing and burden. Co workers are usually great and make the job worth having. Management on the other hand is need of further assitance
Pros
Easy work load, always sitting
Cons
long hours, management
Relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB10 October 2017
Easy going job to gain work experience. Good positive atmosphere and relaxed work environment. Pay could be better for the work required but a good start for young people.
Alright Place to Work
Senior Technical support advisor (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON7 October 2017
Concentrix has become a pain to work for lately because of the lack of employee engagement, strict rules and the job itself being incredibly straining
Pros
Good People
Cons
Favoritism
annonymus and tired
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON3 October 2017
I'm too complacent to care right now :( My mother always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I can't think of anything nice right now other than I love the people.
a job
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 October 2017
it was a good full time job, very demanding mental. i learned a lot of good skills, and had alot of good training. the schedule is very demanding at times which is a downfall
Challenging and fast paced environment
Bilingual Team Leader for OnStar (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON28 September 2017
Bilingual Team Leader was a very fast paced, with changes in directives almost daily.
Very high turnover of employees. Too many ongoing training's for Team Leaders and Advisers.
Management does try to create a fun environment with events such as music, popcorn, pizza day and contests etc.
Some adviser's are paid to do nothing, working only 20% of the day. They have allowed adviser's to read, do school work, play games on the computer and sleep (as long as the Client doesn't see you). Adviser's will then complain if they get too many calls in a row or if they have to assist other departments with overflow. Management has created an environment of paying employees not too work. Their processes for attendance & behavior management is not one that I have ever seen. Its very hard to terminate bad employees.
I made some great connections with coworkers and enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere.
Pros
Contests, Lunches
Cons
HighTurnover
poor
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Warren, MI26 September 2017
Poor management, low salary, no raises after a year, little to no room for advancement, no schedule flexibility. Payroll is a large problem as they short checks often and take a long time to fix.
not a bad place to start for entry level in call center job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 September 2017
A typical day there would be Monday which is the most busiest day of a week, what you will learn is customer service and and multi task work, management overall was alright they can do better, my team leads and my colleague i use to work with were very supportive, no hardest part of the job all you do is sit calm and take calls, enjoyable part would be bi weekly pay stub with loaded commission.
Would never recommend this place to anyone!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 September 2017
At first the job seemed not bad, I believe in the service they offer members, however, the environment is the worst place you can work in. Need time off? Good luck, not happening. Not feeling good? They do not care, you have to take those phone calls. HR is terrible. Once you go to a different department they DO NOT allow you to go back, which feels illegal to me, because you do not sign anything that states you are permanently stuck in a department you choose to join. The scheduling is THE WORST. They do not give rotation at all, you have to bid for the schedule you want. But the good shifts go to the people that are above you and are top sellers. They do not care about you as a worker. We provide phenomenal customer service, but they do not want you to answer customer questions in detail because the Average Handle Time will go up which is WRONG. Customers are paying monthly or even annually for our services, the least we can do for them is answer all the questions they may have.

If you need help with a call, the team leaders make you feel like you are bothering them when you need help.

I can go on and on about why this place is so bad. The service they offer is great, but the management, HR, some team leaders are TERRIBLE. This place is poorly ran, and it is full of favoritism. I would rather have my sanity, than feel alone and depressed at this workplace.
Pros
Pay Cheque
Cons
Everything. Poorly run place.
A really review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON14 September 2017
When I first started with this company we had fun, we were laughing and having fun the customer experience was number one and training was held to a higher standard. I feel bad for anyone that starts now they changed training from 8 weeks for 5 days, which is no where near enough time to learn the basics and how to handle an upset customer with vehicle concerns. Some of the team managers are great they are honest with you and do not beat around the bush, it's the managers that are above them that have the real problem, they turn a blind eye to everything that goes on. They praise you with a ballon if your good and nothing if your bad it is insulting as everyone deserves to be lifted up. The post signs about what you could have if you didn't miss days they call you out for being in the bathroom longer than three minutes. Basic human rights, they never praise what is done well they focus on the negatives, you can be working 60 hour weeks and they will find what you did wrong. The pay is bad for this kind of work many people leave and go to competitors to do the same work for more money. Do not settle if you do not have to. The hr lady is. Joke, they underpaid me half my cheque one week and she didn't believe me and sent me away to find someone else, she has no idea what goes on and doesn't care. She doesn't know anyone's names and she spends here time when she is in walking around. Honestly this is a job, it's not the worst but it is near close to it. They hire so many people because the turn over is high and by spending a week working there you feel the negative energy. Everything  more... is a competition there is no team work you compete against your team for frivolous prizes like a mug. Then every three months you get graded from incentives, no one in the building can tell you what the incentive is judged on or why some get it and others don't because no one including management and the useless hr lady know. They make the rules that suit them best at the time. If you a can find another job try because I do not know how they have such a big corporate contract with a major company but devalue their employees. Oh and time off? Forget it, I had a family member die and they did not want to give me that time off. The other ambassadors are amazing it's everything about how the job is being run that turns you off.  less
Pros
Coworkers and that's it
Cons
Long hours, forget to pay you for worked hours, hr lady is a joke and the whole operation is a joke
To be avoided
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
Lot's of money spent on the presentation of the company, nice website, etc. Completely rotten underneath. As cheap as you can get. Don't even pay you what they promise in terms of salary and/or bonuses. Takes months and months to get a fraction of it and you have to fight your boss/HR non-stop for them to throw you a bone.

If you have no idea what you are doing but have 1/2 a brain you can take the worst job and move up quickly though. Take that experience and gtfo.
Its ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB12 September 2017
Its ok to work there. The only thing that I would change is some management, because I was victim of verbal abuse in the dept that I was working. except for that. Good place.
Several changes to policies.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON7 September 2017
The team moral was lowered, through too many changes in the policies. The up beat environment changed do to a site restructure after a acquisition to the company.
Chance for Incentives and Promotions
Advisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2017
You get out of this job what you put into it. If you are wanting more than just a paycheck, then you'll need to put in some more effort. If you are putting in good effort, present for your shifts, doing well with your job, and staying positive day in and out, they will recognize this and will help you advance. Make sure that your wish to advance is known by management so they know what direction you can see yourself moving and where they can help you out. Even if you don't want to advance but just get incentive bonuses, they will let you know what to improve on to help you succeed.
productive
CSR, Technical Support and Telecommunications (Former Employee) –  North York5 September 2017
Has taught me my soft skills and sales. Great customers service skills. Provided me with training skills. Its a pace pace environment, but it enhances your multi-tasking skills. The hardest part of the job was getting use to the telemarketing aspects. This was difficult at first trying to sell people products that they may not need. But it was good to learn about the techniques.
Pros
enhancement of skills
Cons
busy on phones
Lack of organization
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 September 2017
I worked at Concentrix for almost 2 years and I found that the company lacks good organization and management. Lack of professionalism makes it difficult to go forward in the company, as people are selectively covering each other's faults based on friendship and so on. Plus, for the amount of work we have to do, 13,25$/h is not enough. Most call centres will pay you 15-16$/h and more.
Pros
Friendly people, easy tasks, nice trainings
Cons
Short breaks, lack of professionalism, poor management, salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.