Concentrix Employee Reviews

Worst company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 June 2018
Where should I start. Firstly, only one paid break and that's the 15 minute break. You're not allowed to go for bathroom breaks only if you have a special arrangement with the HR. They scheduling is supposed to be monthly, however the constantly change during the month whenever they feel. They don't have room for advancement even though they say they do. They promise hire pay after a few months and they don't deliver with he promise. You get written up for being a minute late. You get written up for EVERYTHING. One of the managers is a ex convict and they don't even care.
Pros
Not one thing
Cons
Great place to work, great people
Customer Service/Disputes/Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Riverview, NB12 June 2018
It's a great place to work, but very hard for advancement. Been working for the same wadge for 10 years. Hard to get ahead, when there is little room for advancement. Looking for a change.
Pros
shift and vacation time
Cons
wage
Worst call centre ever to work in
Advisor (Former Employee) –  oshawa, ontraio11 June 2018
I have worked here for two months and don't know where to begin. The training is awful! there is no hands on training its all theory , than thrown into the fire with out proper training than scored on calls . trainers and assistance on floor are miserable they get upset and frustrated with you for not knowing a job your were not trained on. the place is unclean and disgusting! hotel seating , you need to arrive a hour early to find a desk and seat. the chairs are all broken, the computers ,desks and carpets are gross. the washrooms make a gas station washroom look good. the employees are all miserable and hate their jobs. the job is so repetitive lying to customers. the supervisors are all socially awkward giving you a stone face when you ask them a question. under paid and not worth the stress you are faced with between staff and customers. they have incentives however you need to be there for years to get them. you can not go to the washroom for more than a minute, prison type atmosphere. high turnover. I got sick and anxiety knowing I had to wake up to go to this job. depressing !!!! Avoid at all costs!
Pros
incentives (if lucky)
Cons
Dirty office and broken equipement, hotel seating .
Fun, friendly, caring company
Member Loyalty Team (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2018
Working at Concentrix I had really enjoyed it. They are a very sympathetic and caring company to the workers and clients. I would recommend this career to anyone. I enjoyed taking initiative with my clients using my customer service skills, learning about communication skills and empathy. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the high-stress. Must have good technology skills and over the phone skills.
Pros
Monthly events
Cons
High Stress
not positive
Concentrix (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2018
will accomodate to school schedules /very stressful enviornment I do not recommend. However it is a good entry level job not something I would consider long term
Pros
incentives
Cons
stress
Fun co workers and customer, job not so much
Technical Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 June 2018
Fun working with customer on the phone, helping people and solving problems. The community was great, always support available when you had a question.

The management, however is a bit strict. Dress policy was never an issue but it was the things that matter, like how the manager is actually higher up and you go to your supervisor to reaolve any issues. For security and training reasons, calls are recorded, which can make anyone uneasy. Anything you say on a call can and will be used against you, even if it was not your call but someone overhears something on another call.

One thing that really bugged me was the lack of freedom to go to the washroom or call in sick. Since our performance is statistic based we can only spend so much time off the call or it looks like you are avoiding work. But if you are feeling sick you shouldnt be made to feel like you taking a few extra minutes to feel better will possibly get you fired. They will only accommodate sick people if they have a doctors note but its not fair to penalize someone because maybe something didnt agree with them at supper and they are forced to spend time away from the desk. And if you have any illness you better have a note because you only get 10 sick days a year before they will say nope no sick days you have to go to work or get a doctors note to prevent being fired. And you have 15 days of the year to be late or leave early. I get wanting to make sure people dont come in late. But what if you are feeling sick and need to go home, or an a emergency comes up and you have to leave.

They have good benefits
  more... and all but is it worth it in the end?  less
Pros
Paid training, forced advancement, benefits and bonuses
Cons
Forced advancement, unpaid breaks, not many sick days allowed
Na
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 June 2018
Not paid lunches
No job security
No job culture
Hate the management
Lower salary
Not a great life balance

I hate the over all job of the the and not a best opportunity
Bad company to work for
Onstar Advisor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 June 2018
Hours are all up and down, management likes to 'snip' if you ask questions. Not a place to work for. Hard to believe anyone has stayed for more than a month. Job itself is not bad, but it's everything else that makes it an undesirable place to work.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS30 May 2018
Working for Concentrix was a temporary job. I learned how to master customer service skills in the loyalty and sales departments. A skill that I was able to take with me was how to manage conflicts with services customers either had or were about to buy.
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON30 May 2018
this place has a lot to offer and is a good place to work. I dont understand why i have to write all these reviews just to apply for work this is the 4th one ive done and its a bit of a time waste.
Pros
vending machines
benefits
would not recommend
assist customers over the phone (Current Employee) –  hamilton, BM29 May 2018
i worked here for 6 months it was the worst experience of my life. the management team were very immature and did not train agents properly. When a manager has a problem with someone even not work related they will do everything in there power to get rid of them and i seen it with my own eyes. they judge you on quality of calls but do not want to give you the desired training to properly allow you to do your job.
Decent place with great coworkers
technical support advisor (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON27 May 2018
Working at Concentrix has been relatively interesting.

Had run into some issues with scheduling and pay roll as well as found that they were not entirely accommodating when it came to Mental Health.

The plus side was the coworkers. Met a lot of great people and enjoyed talking to customers as well.
Very misleading company!!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON27 May 2018
-They bring you in for an interview and hire for one campaign, by the time you finish your 2 weeks on the phone training they move you to a sales job, no warning.
-Management is very unsupportive, and do not care about their employees.
-The place is always dirty and carpets are rarely vacuumed let alone shampooed, who knows what lives in the carpets
- they monitor your bathroom breaks
- GM doesn't seem to care either
- The management is supposed to represent the GM brand and they only do that when GM is around.
- extremely High turnover
- no matter what the issue is with the computers it's always reported as a GAA issue so the clients still pay and don't find out what unproductive systems they have
- team leads discuss personal employee issues with other employees
- manager of the dept (Diane) is unapproachable and does not help her employees

so in short - do not work here. they lie
Pros
Some of the co-workers
Cons
Work place gossip, management sucks, and filthy place to work
worst place to work , dont apply
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 May 2018
where do i even start, first off you don’t get paid to use the bathroom you are expected to use the bathroom on your breaks you sit at the same chair all day drinking water and maybe your break isn’t for another hour well you better hold it in or it’s deducted from your pay , the hours were way to long as they first tell you 8 hours but really it’s 12 hours so i hope you have a babysitter , the management is absolutly horrifying they do not do there job and anyone who worked at the dartmouth wood side location knows exactly what i’m talking about , the team leads will ask you to speak to another team lead and then you just get tossed around meanwhile you have a customer on the phone and don’t know what to do , they push for sales an awful lot for a company who can’t even keep their staff happy , overall very unprofessional place , not to mention bedbugs are a huge thing at this location and i guess they say they do stuff to prevent it but i doubt it because i’ve seen them in the centre myself so , half the time my paycheques were never accurate always was missing money then i got tired of bringing it up every pay i gave up and quit if they wanna not pay people their hardearned money because they can’t find actual trained people to do payroll then so be it but i will not be a part of it anymore
Pros
not a thing
Cons
everything about this place
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PH21 May 2018
It's just ok. I think it also depends on how you deal with other people. I am not friendly, so I would only communicate with other people in our team.
team members doesn't help with dealing hard customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON20 May 2018
the workplace is very uptight. and it doesnt help with the customers that are a bit difficult. other than that it's a good shop! but that it's what you want to hear, yet its not the truth. and i say that as what i really wanted to say that that workplace is a bit toxic and i wouldnt recommend going there
0/10 Would not go back
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON17 May 2018
Concentrix, or Minacs as it was known when I was there, was a place where you're treated like just another butt in the seat. The management is seeing a high turnover rate and is clueless about what to do to fix it, even though the answer is right in front of them. They promise advancement and high pay, and fail to deliver unless you're willing to work their always fluctuating schedules and late work hours. Only the tenured enjoy it, as they are the ones that get the best shifts.
Pros
At least you get paid for it
Cons
It's like working for North Korea
Great work-at-home company
Senior Customer Service Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2018
Good call centre starting position for work-at-home.
Easy to move up as long as you meet quotas and targets.
Must be excellent hi management and have self-discipline
Pros
Good work-at-home job
Cons
Only cares about meeting clients targets
Work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB15 May 2018
I learn to be polite to the customer at all time, Ability to type, listen and solve the problem, It is fun working with different class of people. Time management is the key factor of exiling at Concentrix
Opportunity for Growth
FCA Advisor (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 May 2018
Concentrix provides many job opportunities, allowing growth within the company. The benefits include, guaranteed hours, incentives and a friendly work environment. I particularly enjoy interacting with customer's and building a strong rapport. I am extremely grateful for the opportunities given and knowledge learned over the past year.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Shift Bid Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

41.3K