FT employment, great hours, it has been here for 15+ years in the community and they give back
14 July 2017
For a pay cheque.
You should avoid this company. They are badly organised and micromanage. The only time I would suggest working for them is if you are looking for somewhere to work for 2 - 3 months until you find a better job.
I worked at a Convergys for 8 years took a break for family and when I returned so much had changed job expectations wise and culture that it made me sick to work there. I mean I was physically ill from the anxiety and overbearing managers.
For the job environment and employee benefits
Not a place to work
To feel the enjoyment of helping others.
You wouldn't unless you want to have a mental breakdown.
You wouldn't, trust.
Convergs' gives better compensation than other companies in the area.
- Why did you leave your job at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What are the working hours at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What would you suggest Concentrix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Concentrix?18 people answered
- If you were to leave Concentrix, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Concentrix? What are the steps along the …14 people answered
- Does Concentrix require background check?13 people answered
- Can you make your own schedule with concentrix?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Concentrix?13 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Concentrix?11 people answered