Maybe stop treating everyone like garbage 🤷🏻♀️ Just a thought
Understand medical conditions. Stop treating employees like absolute dirt.
Treat employees as human beings, NOT dogs!!
Hire someone who is in need of a job.
Stop hiring time passers .
More of a living wage and benefits.
Keep the shifts to 8 hours per day. Higher hourly rate - perhaps after 6 months. This would encourage employees to stay.
Stop screwing you employees and give them a decent wage.
TL's need to learn how to treat their staff with respect. Chastising and disciplining them in front of everyone is unacceptable. Taking their mood swings out on the staff is also unacceptable. They have excellent knowledge but after training is finished staff become afraid to ask questions because they don't know if they will be answered or if they will be snapped at. TL's need to treat their staff with the same empathy, care and respect they expect the staff to treat the clients.
Be more flexible and understanding
Better help when a advisor's ride is no longer available because of emergency situation.
- Why would you want to work at Convergys?Answered by Concentrix
- Why did you leave your job at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What are the working hours at Concentrix?20 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Concentrix?18 people answered
- If you were to leave Concentrix, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Concentrix? What are the steps along the …14 people answered
- Does Concentrix require background check?13 people answered
- Can you make your own schedule with concentrix?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Concentrix?13 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Concentrix?11 people answered