How do you handle an unhappy customer?
Examples of how you turned an unhappy customer into a happy one?
If you are applying for IT position, most of the question is regarding on IT infrastructure.
Give an example of a time you had to explain a difficult situation to a customer
They ask you questions like “can you tell me how to draw a house” to see how well you can give directions to customer. They ask how much technology you have used and how well you can use a computer and type, and they ask questions to test your problem solving skills as well. They have a pre screening phone interview where they ask the basic questions to see if you qualify for a face to face interview at their office as well.
Experiance automotive background
How do you handle Clients in (give situation)?
Basic computer test
If your able to work
How do you feel if your superior is younger than you?
Typical situational questions
Basic computer knowledge, typing tests, sales, customer service.
- Why would you want to work at Convergys?Answered by Concentrix
- Why did you leave your job at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What are the working hours at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What would you suggest Concentrix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Concentrix?18 people answered
- If you were to leave Concentrix, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Concentrix? What are the steps along the …14 people answered
- Does Concentrix require background check?13 people answered
- Can you make your own schedule with concentrix?13 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Concentrix?11 people answered