Don’t be nervous. It’s easy stuff + all common sense. You’ll do awesome! Good luck!
Do your homework, what is expected at a call center. If you have anxiety then this is not the place for you. You need to be a true professional in all aspects: communication, loyalty,and confidence in yourself.
Doesn't matter, do you know what a keyboard and telephone are? Yes then good.
Be ready for some pc testing and answer questions honestly.
Improve your english proficiency skills and your communication skills.
Just be yourself
One should have the basic knowledge of computer software and hardware.
Should be fluent in english,
should carry good typing speed
Review your work experience, highlight the customer service experience, and be sure to answer questions in a professional manner. Always provide examples with a beginning, middle, and end. Never provide an example for a question and not tell the interviewer what the outcome was.
Just talk, they'll take anyone competent
Build up on my extensive background in technical and customer service, my leadership capability and my success over the last few years.
Understand what position I what to work as, and aim to be more that what was expected
- Why would you want to work at Convergys?Answered by Concentrix
- Why did you leave your job at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What are the working hours at Concentrix?20 people answered
- What would you suggest Concentrix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- If you were to leave Concentrix, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Concentrix? What are the steps along the …14 people answered
- Does Concentrix require background check?13 people answered
- Can you make your own schedule with concentrix?13 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Concentrix?13 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Concentrix?11 people answered