Conagra Brands Employee Reviews

ok
Seamer Operator/Cooker Operator (Former Employee) –  Dresden, ON18 April 2018
changed hands way to much
Labourer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 April 2018
Sold western waffles within a couple years of buying it. They came in and didn't even fix or change anything. Made it worse. The head honcho wasn't pleasant at all. if you said hi while walking by him he didn't smile or acknowledge that you even existed. We were just a number to him.
No merits, just politics
Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2018
To grow here you need to play the game, otherwise you won't advance. Each person has their own agenda. You will be judged on who you're friends with and not on your professional skills.
Overall great place to work
Senior Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2017
Lots of career progression, hard work get's recognized, meritocracy culture, a very large span/scope of work, overall culture is fun, good sense of humour, a lot of nice people.
Clique management
Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 August 2017
It felt like going to a club where there's a clique and people who worked hard but didn't belong to the clique would never be recognized, whereas the ones who didn't work would move ahead.
General Laborer (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Dresden, ON8 May 2017
Lots of hours available, well coordinated, hot and sticky environment. Managers were fair and cared for their teams. Seasonal work was guaranteed til past Oct.
Profuctive place.
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 March 2017
Good place to work for. People are friendly and get along with everyone. Their benefits should be a little bit better and the rate of pay should be increased for employees. The managers are very approachable.
Manageable work environment
Sanitation (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON21 February 2017
Good place to work, with an average workload.
Very repetitive work though, with little chance of advancement.
Current supervisory staff lacks direction at times, resulting in repetition of tasks; such as re-cleaning an area due to poor task management.
great company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2017
Great Company to work for.
Flexible time lines.
Great Company culture
Great people
Allows you to work from home
Internal systems are great
good company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON11 January 2017
it was contract job.
enjoyed working with lots on invoices processing and cheque run.
kept me busy for the summer
enjoyed drinking specialty coffee
Pros
free food
Cons
too far
journée de travail typique
Commis (Former Employee) –  Boisbriand, QC29 December 2016
journée normal ou tout se passe bien et comme prevu et où le monde et heureux
Great place to work,fun with clients and co workers too
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Gatineau / Ottawa13 October 2016
Conagra was a great company to work for ; from decision making,to creativity,to negociate within guidelines,to set up your own weekly work schedule,as long as objectives were met, freedom to manage was highly respected
Pros
trust and encouraged
money was good to start
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 July 2016
it was ok could have been a cleaner environment. shift was continental nights. layoffs for lower seniority happen often. the company is always being bought by somebody. it is a union facility, but the union isn't very good.
Pros
lots of nice people
Cons
not alot of overtime
great workplace for those who enjoy labour.
CSR-General Labour-Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 May 2016
i was lead hand and there fore i would do my paperwork and mach it to the completed work load.load in shipping and call customers to receive amount of order.
fun, friendly
Bake & Oven Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON4 May 2016
This company bakes crackers, they had a friendly environment, co-workers are friendly too. there is a certain day that they giveaway some crackers to their employees
Great money,fun co-workers
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON28 April 2016
My time at Conagara was a great learning experience, I took every opportunity to learn new production aspects. My daily routine varied through out the years there, as new positions opened and my seniority grew, allowing me greater job options. The hardest part of a production job is the repetitiveness, and how to stay focused on the same task for hours on end, I found singing in my head to be effective. I formed many lasting friendships with my co-workers that I maintain to this day. I was greatly saddened with the news of Conagara closure.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Old equitment and machinery
productive laid back work environment
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 March 2016
my job allows me to work at my own pace and do the job how I see fit and decide the best way to get my job done in a productive way. management works good with workers getting things fixed to so I can do my job in a reasonable manner .
the hardest part of my job is dealing with the cold in the freezer and all the oldest product to ship on a daily biases.
I have learned hos to use a lot of different tools and machinery on my job along with time management skills
Pros
freedome to do my job my own way
Cons
long hours cold working conditions
Électromécanicien (Current Employee) –  Boisbriand, QC21 March 2016
Conagra foods has a clean and safe work place. The employees there a great people. The pay is pretty good for electrmecanics.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Obliged to work on weekends
Productive and independant workplace
Mixer Operator at ConAgra Foods (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ON15 February 2016
ConAgra Foods is a friendly working environment. Working there, I have learned to further develop my organizational skills. Being a, mostly, independent environment, I learned to organize my time well to ensure the continuation of production. the management are insistent on rules and expect us to follow those rules, regardless they are more of a laissez faire type of leaders. Co workers are always there willing to help whenever help is needed. the hardest part of the job would be lifting over 20 kilograms of flour bags when mixing a batch.
Multinational
Nice office
Understaffed
In Mississauga
00 000 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Pros
gym in the building
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conagra Brands. Our community is ready to answer.