Con-Force Structures Ltd

Con-Force Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
As with the implied there is some heavy lifting. It is a team environment and as such working together is a key component. Management is always willing to help.
Con-Force has been revived by the new owners. They are exceptional leaders and foster nothing less than an inclusive, collaborative and overall amazing work environment.
The job was reception and helping some of the sales people. My manager worked in a different area than I did, was hard to communicate with her as she usually was not in her office. The job provided a solid base of income for me as I was fresh out of school. I learned a ton about the work force, time management. I found the production of material interesting and learned a lot from the sales and plant representatives.
Pros
Was a great starting job
Cons
Since this is the same company as Con-force the reviews that I gave previously will be exactly the same.Very busy everyday that I worked there.
I had great time working here its was really hard work But I loved it , this job showed me that I can push myself to the limits but I kept on going on
Worked for this company was a wonderful experience as I learned many concepts of what the quality means of precast products used in the manufacture of bridges, buildings, shops.

Working with experienced people in these areas was fantastic, getting the cooperation required sometimes in solving problems detected in the products.

The hardest part of working in this company: were the times of manufacture of the products, as well as the satisfaction of delivering on time.
Pros
effective products and overall satisfaction of the company.
Cons
extended periods of work and weather conditions.