Computershare

Computershare Employee Reviews

Canada67 reviews
No advancement
This is a basic job, nothing more. They give you more and more training and hopes of advancement and the whole time they know who they are promoting before the position is even filled. They do not pay you for the extra work.
Pros
Meeting new people and making friends with them
Cons
Working at computershare
Free Pizzas on weekends
The management team is friendly and the work schedule is very flexible.They give internal employees first priority to switch to different position without necessary experience.
Cons
Low salary
Work is always busy
No downtime at Computershare as its always busy no matter what department you work in. Work place environment is top of the line, you learn a lot but unfortunately their pay is very poor hence there is huge turnarounds in every departments.
Workplace
The work place was very fun, the managers encouraged the staff and helped with advancement, it was a fun environment to work in whereas if you needed extra time, you simply let the manager know.
A good place to work
I would prefer not completing this section. It is a good place to work but like any large company it has its moments. Senior management cares about its emplyees
good environment to work , collegues are freindly,time flexibility
Learned the multicultural communication & working co-ordination.
Enjoyed the job i assigned to.

Management is too good.

the only thing i found hard is daily travel to richmondhill, since i am located in ajax. it was hard to drive daily 120 Kilometers.
Productive and friendly workplace.
Since my first day at work, I knew very well that would spend my life longer with this company. The staff (my co-workers) were so friendly, accomodating and always ready to lend a helping hand when I needed help. So as the management, too. The employees were treated as family; I never realized that there were companies like such.
Each day was a challenge to me because there were so many things to learn that I didn`t get from school. Of course there are no such things as perfect workplaces and jobs. Month-ends were the busiest working days for lots of us; We had to assist in the preparation of reports related to accounting and finance. Nobody got time to even smile and say "Hi" to each other; But I liked it. I enjoyed facing challenges and being busy all the time. Time passes so fast when you are busy. I didn`t feel any workplace culture and I do believe there was none in this company during my more than 30 years in the service. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the clients acknowledged your hardwork and were happy and satisfied with the service I provided them. This was the most rewarding moment in my life that I would never forget.

I owe this company many things that made me of what I am now. They made me feel that I was a worthy member of a huge family. This was the reason why I was so sad when I retired but then I have to move on.
great place
great place to work, good envt. and great culture. profile is good too. lot of learning and investment in the tools and technologies within the organization
Entreprise
Lundi c'était prospection on allait en rdv avec notre véhicule personnel parfois on était pas remboursé ur notes de fraies mais j'ai tout de même bcp appris j'avoue
Fast pace environment with productive and friendly co-workers
A typical day at works involves meeting a lot of deadlines, answering inquiries from the business and checking my staff's work. Our workplace culture is very friendly and cooperative. The hardest part at the moment is managing staff both on-shore and off-shore, but as we progress and develop new tracking tools, it is becoming more efficient every day.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Low salary
One large company that operates like separate companies
Computershare is a place where depending on which city you work in and which department you work in will determine if there is a work from home option or not, a reasonable work life balance or not. Local management for each department determines how these job parameters are set out.
Pros
Large team environment
Cons
Each office and department operates very differently from the other, so not consistent.
Salary is Low
Do not have too much raise every year, or even not raise.
Do not have too much opportunities to move up.

The team leader is good, give a lot of flexibility.
Stable workplace. Good employee benefits. Salaries are considerably lower than market and not much room for growth. Archaic processes and software in many depts
Environnement de travail confortable
J'ai vécu une belle expérience chez computershare sur la Campagne Volkswagen. Cepandant, les possiblités de réel avancement sont limiés.
Just another cog in an understaffed machine
People are over worked, underpaid. Managers and HR are not on your side. Understaffed in every department. No one who works here likes their job and they all talk about how they wanna leave. Their only professional advice is don't work here get out while you are young.
Pros
good amount of days off
Cons
literally everything else
Good work ethic
I really enjoyed my time working at Computershare, there was flexibilityeveryone was friendly management was helpful. Meeting season was the busiest but we managed to work as a team.
Job
Very good and challenging. Good place to work. Lots of training. Good place for advancement. Very open to listening to new ideas. Very good management team
Pros
Flexible
good company
learned new systems, such as epicor and workflow. The working place is quiet and clean. I need to post invoices, verify posted invoices, deposit cheques, filings.
Relaxed work environment with great benefits
Its a great place to work and has many available opportunities within the Canada and internationally. They are very flexible with relocating and they have an amazing vacation package
dommage!!!
très belle entreprise, mais dommage la compagnie a décidé de faire la sous traitance en Inde.
Pros
regime de retraite, regime d'achat d'actions de l'entreprise, assurance payé 100% par la compagnie, et 4 semaines de vacances des le debut.
Cons
quelques employées qui sont la depuis des decennies sont extrement paresseux
Worse experience
Micro management, work load is heavy and a lot of pressure with low pay .. no one is willing to help or support. Workers are extremely busy all the time.
I find it a hard and tough working for this company.
Pros
Location and parking are free
Cons
Tough management