Computershare Employee Reviews

Job
Onboarding Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 July 2018
Very good and challenging. Good place to work. Lots of training. Good place for advancement. Very open to listening to new ideas. Very good management team
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Relaxed work environment with great benefits
Plan administrator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 July 2018
Its a great place to work and has many available opportunities within the Canada and internationally. They are very flexible with relocating and they have an amazing vacation package
dommage!!!
anonyme (Former Employee) –  montreal28 June 2018
très belle entreprise, mais dommage la compagnie a décidé de faire la sous traitance en Inde.
Pros
regime de retraite, regime d'achat d'actions de l'entreprise, assurance payé 100% par la compagnie, et 4 semaines de vacances des le debut.
Cons
quelques employées qui sont la depuis des decennies sont extrement paresseux
Worse experience
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON9 June 2018
Micro management, work load is heavy and a lot of pressure with low pay .. no one is willing to help or support. Workers are extremely busy all the time.
I find it a hard and tough working for this company.
Pros
Location and parking are free
Cons
Tough management
What I learned
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 April 2018
Learning about the work's environment and possibilities of growing up internally and externally. It was a Contract with an staff employer placement.....
Pros
Learning
Cons
contract
a good place to work
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 April 2018
Encourage employee to learn, a lot or training , balance work and family life .flexible hours and good management.

Not a lot of opportunities to growth I. horizontal Hierarchy .

a lot of benefit . Employee Plan, medical Insurance , 4 weeks vacation at start and a lot more
Typical Job
SCHEDULE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2018
They pay weekly on time, but there are deductions from a paycheque for missing time periods even for 15 minutes. Also, there is some level of mismanagement.
Call center is understaffed, micromanaged and stressful.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 February 2018
Call center is understaffed, micromanaged and stressful. The other departments seem great and I would consider working there, however the call center is to avoid.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
management
Focus driven
Corporate Trust Officer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 February 2018
Focus driven and the need to offer the most up to date technology in the business to their clients. Cutting edge to develop new and better shareholder databases.
Productive approach
Reporting Analyst and Billing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2018
It was actually a mix of productive and people oriented approach but more likely towards productivity. I do understand it should be like that in security management industry. My group lead and manager were extremely helpful in all aspects of work life as long as quality remains the same.
Wonderful back office atmosphere.
Tax Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 January 2018
It was a pleasure to work with my colleagues, they were very supportive and patient.
The work culture is typical of a back office environment.
I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Free parking, great workplace culture.
Cons
No remote work opportunities at Richmond Hill location.
Disbursements Administrator (Former Employee) –  East Beaver Creek17 January 2018
I enjoyed it. It was a good place to work. People were nice. My manager was incompetent and not well liked. Free parking. The place was somewhat mismanaged.
environnement de travail agreable
Spécialiste des différent régimes d'achat d'action (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 January 2018
bon environnement, bonne mentalité ambiance agreable
Pros
bon avantage
productive and fun place to work
Claim Administrator - Scheduling Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON1 December 2017
I have learned a lot in this new place, i learned to use back office, work flow, share point and many more. very enthusiastic team. we mostly had parties and fun activities, the social committee arranges for lunch and we went out with the team
My skills could utilized at this company.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 October 2017
I enjoyed working with this company for the most part however there was slot of politics between senior members of the staff and middle management. With a proprietary system in place, it was not easy to adapt it to run the plans we administered. It had been designed to run security business and adjusted to attempt to administer pension plans and registered plans. The person I reported directly to was great and her background was much the same as mine so it was nice to work together.
Pros
Downtown and salary was good
Cons
Too much politics
good
Compliance Administrator/ Assistant Secretary (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
Computershare is a good place to work. People are friendly and supportive. Great team and Management. Its a good place for someone who enjoys working in finance industry.
Fun place to work at but the management is terrible
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 July 2017
I worked at computershare aka ricepoint for an overall 3 months. The location was great and our cafeteria was amazingly clean and accessible it was a really wonderful environment to work in. The position that I was in was terrible. ( Call center ) Management was horrible and the job security is horrible.
Pros
Cons
Managment, the job, salary, long hours
Its fun loving place
Scheduler analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON4 July 2017
Its well organize place and fun loving too. employee celebrate all the occasion like purple day, celebration day. Management is helpful and discipline.
Pros
Relax and calm place - Not pressue
Cons
Not challenging
Pay is lower than industry
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 June 2017
Low pay but flexibility, vacation is good and stock option is good. i'm looking for jobs because of low pay hard to live off. not alot of movement options.
Great Boss
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2017
A great place to work in.

Learned a lot.

Manager was extremely supportive and helpful at all times. I believe he has already moved on to another firm. Would definitely want to know where he is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Computershare. Our community is ready to answer.