Compunnel Inc.

Compunnel Inc. Employee Reviews

Job security and benefits

Most enjoyable part of the work is team work. I learned QTP tool in the company. Management have good consideration towards its employees.

HR and managers are approachableFinding a projects is difficultYou need to bring your projectspayment is on time and periodicManagement is goodWork life balance is based on the client or project you work for

Terrible temp agency that does NOT PAY

These people are absolutely disgusting! They ALL are unprofessional and pathetic. They do NOT pay workers at all. Don't waste your time. A complete joke

Pros

Cons

The entire company

join if you really need a job and no option left

join only if you really need a job and no option left medical insurance are worse .HR are useless company focus to make money , not care of emp.

Pros

they will help you to find a new job

Cons

medical insurance are worse .HR are useless company focus to make money, not care of emp.

Good for H1b

Compunnel has good immigration team.Recruiter support is good in finding the projects Good flexibility and health insurance. Recruiter support is good in finding the projects

Good

Good company for freshers. Good to work for the first few years. Pay was on time without any delay. Good follow up of the work. Immigration team was very helpful.

Pros

Work, Pay on time

Cons

No leaves

Very flexible

Very caring and agile to market situation. Good internal support from Human Resources, Legal, Immigration, and Finance department. Sales team is active.

No room for growth

Communication with management is terrible, they tell you one thing and then say another. They offer you a higher pay rate and once you agree to that pay, they later change the pay rate. There’s no benefit, the only benefit is 401k matching. The insurance they offer is a complete scam, the price you agree to pay during the enrollment process is completely different from the amount that’s being deducted from your paycheck. There’s no chance for a raise.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

No healthcare, no pay raise, terrible management

I think this company is really good to what work for freshers. They pay on time and takes care of all immigration process like green card and h1b transfer.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not much

Perfect consulting company

Strong HR teamTransparentHealth Insurance bit costlyNo PTOStrong sales teamPerfect T&M projectsLatest techonology jobs

Jobs at Compunnel Inc.

See more jobs

Good Consulting Company for H1B Workers

Good Immigration Team have cleared my H1B transfer and extension petition with EVVVC modelThey do I140 process day one as they committed.Insurance is little higher side.

The networking

Was able to get to communicate with other loan officers. As well as learning about the different loans that are available for different credit situations.

Pros

The perks of having a gym onsite, free to employees, secure parking

Cons

Don't have any

Good place

They help me find a great contract position. Unfortunately C19 hit I was affected. I left to find a more reliable job.....but would work for them again

Horrible

Horrible job. Didn’t meet manager. Never was trained. They don’t know what they’re doing. Not reliable. Don’t work here. They watch you like a hawk and lie.

Essential

I liked the job I was involved in.. it was needed for the safety of compunnels customer. Wish it was long term but it’s understandable..safety precautions was always followed. I enjoyed the people that came through there, very friendly and welcoming.

Good Work-Life Balance

HR is really helpful at Compunnel which makes your onboarding process very easy. Terms of employment are also very relaxed and their support in Visa processing is commendable.

The office in Pune is a start up so they don't have too many people. Sharing workspace. The salary was decent not what I was expecting. Overall good place to work.

Stress free work place

Provide opportunity to learn more form professionals around. allow growth and easy and comfortable management. Theres a lot of transparency among depatments.

good

Very Nice place to work.lots of new technologies to work on and they deliver what is needed for the empolyees in time. It has good clients and we can join the team and learn new technologies.

Incompetent employer

Had a hard time understanding the recruiters. There was very little interoffice communication. Was told a pay rate that was 2$ less than what the actual company told me. Interviewed with the company and was told by their H.R. person that she had to babysit Compunnel. After turning in required documents, I was told they did not have them, and haven't heard back from them after the company told me they wanted me for the position. I urge everyone to avoid Compunnel at all costs!

Horrible. Don’t waste your time

These people never pay you on time. Hard to get a hold of your actual recruiter , payroll. Suppose to get paid every week, but sometimes every two weeks and they just combine it in one check.... your manager ONSITE approves your timesheet big supoosedly Compunnel doesn’t “receive” them and keep asking your manager on site for approved hours. They get you hired great, but once you on job site , the company ghosts you mad hard. D

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compunnel Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Compunnel Inc. with

• Compunnel Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?