Compugen Inc

Compugen Inc Employee Reviews

Great workplace culture if you work with a good team

Not a bad place to work if you end up working with a good team. Solid workplace culture , average pay but great people which is a big plus. The company needs to work on security for people onboarding and information management though. Apart from that, Compugen is ok. Some companies are poor with people management/ staff management but Compugen is OK

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Very friendly place to work. Management provides enabling environment for one to thrive. It is also a place that looks for advancement of its employees career advancement,

Pros

Professional and progressive environment

Cons

cannot remember one

Two thumbs down

Toxic culture, Managers set employee goals based on what they need, no regard for individual needs professional development of their people. High performers stuck in low paying positions with no career path unless you're a family member. Won't recommend it.

Pros

They do manage to pay people

The worse ever company

the worse ever company. no work ethics, no support, they will use you as a trash, no job security, no fairness at all, low paying rates. i have never seen company like this before in my whole career. i will never recommend this to anyone. there was no other option otherwise i would rate these people with minus rating.they dont deserve a star.

Pros

you wont enjoy your work with them

Cons

you wont enjoy your work with them

A very corrupt organization

Lack of leadership. Compugen is about profit, not about people. They are not good to their employees, nor their customers. Pay was horrible, but everyone I talked to was so depressed that they honestly believed pay was no better anywhere. Overall, this was a very corrupt organization while I was there, and I doubt it's changed too much since!

Pros

A very small pay check

Good work life balance

Overall a good place to work, I think the salaries are a bit lower but the people are great to work with and the work/life balance from my experience is great. All companies have issues -- Compugen management listens to employees and tries to improve.

Pros

Good work culture with lots of great diversity in the people there.

Cons

Company is growing, getting slower to react to some needs, this is true of most larger companies.

One of the best Job I ever hade

I gained a lot of experience in the customer center field at the call center. We have a great team and our manager was the best. I wish I can find another job similar to this one.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Contract Job

A great company

Its a pleasure working with them. Very caring employer.Room for growth very understanding and accomodating. They value their employees and take good care of them.

Pros

Very nice culture

Horrible

Would not recommend it to anyone. This place has a higher turnover rate than most fast-food restaurants out there. Stay away at all costs if you want to keep your sanity.

Great position

Great position - great people to work with. It was a well-run company. The people were great to work with. I would recommend the company. It was a great experience.

Jobs at Compugen Inc

See more jobs

Great team atmosphere, super helpful supervisors

Supervisors were excellent and understanding. Very accommodating for my other job. Caring and looking out for you at the end of the contract - helping employees find other work.

Stay Away

This is not a place to stay long term. They exploit you to the max. Don’t even talk about salary raises because you will never get it. Overall a traumatic experience to work here

Pros

Cons outweigh the pros

Cons

Dishonest management

Don't bother

When I worked there it was plagued with in-accuracy, fraudulent behavior and nepotism.. Micromanaging was above and beyond. Very unfair firing practices

Pros

You got to go home

Cons

You had to return

A good company with right mixture of worker's origins

The team I have associated with is diversified with various knowledge and experience in the field. Management styles are also various people by people and overall it's a fun group of team members and managers. With everyone works remotely the team found its way to work hard and have chuckle. Armed with cutting edge cloud knowledge and skills, talent colleagues are eager to serve customers with full effort. Most of them will help you quickly if requested.

Pros

Flexible working hours as there is no micro management

Cons

Still looks like a traditional company with normal slow pace

Someone's backing them up

The company emloys so many incompetent leaders who don't have any idea what they're doing. They seem like they got the position only because someone's backing them up. This should be stopped or the comany will fail eventually.

Disorganized

The internal processes of this workplace were quite disorganized. The management didn't even know that employees are suffering due to it. Freshers who join need to go through a steep learning curve.

Pros

Many benefits were offered here.

Repetitive mindless work

Nobody doing same job makes same salary. Seems to be many families working at Compugen, and even in the same department. Area I was in was repetitive keystrokes of mind numbing work. What the job was described as and what it was, totally different. Do yourself a favor, and stay clear. I hated going in to work, one morning I finally came to my senses and quit on the spot.

Pros

Some good people

Cons

Toxic atmosphere

Just like in high school

The company imposes too much conditions on new hires that it almost feels like you're not allowed to move and make decisions on your own. And if you want keep your job, you have to try hard to fit in within the groups in the workplace just like in high school.

Pros

The company offers so much which makes you think like this company is a good idea, but would turn out that it's not.

Useless standards for behavior

95% of employees there did not embrace and practice the organization's standards of behavior. Every candidate for a position was introduced to these awesome standards but was rarely demonstrating them daily. The 5% of employees that did embrace and practice the standards of behavior were usually discouarged, disappointed and/or disgusted with the lack of consistency

Senior Management are like drill Sergeants!

If micro management is something you enjoy, this is the place for you. Sales Managers who only covers their own assess. No inclusion and do not dare to disagree. Old Xerox mentality and sales coaching which is totally outdated.

Très décevant

Roulement important des employés. Aucune écoute des gestionnaires même si des sondages sont envoyés régulièrement aux employés. Surcharge de travail. Gestion des employés à l'aide de la critique. Pas de place pour les commentaires constructifs de la part des employés. Surcharge de session de formation et autres.

Pros

Travail/Famille

Cons

Direction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compugen Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement