Compugen Inc

Compugen Inc: 207 Employee Reviews

Canada207 reviews

contractsalarycareerprojecttechnologyteambalanceexcellent

Ok place to work

Rare pay increases and definitely have favouritism regardless of your work completed and how well. Flexibility and remote was very helpful, some people were very nice but they usually didn't stay long. Overall an ok job to work for average pay but not long term if you want appreciation and to improve yourself, careerwise.

I was a hr assistant, i got caned after 3 weeks, over a spelling erro, with out cause!! Hr has no idea what they are doing

I started a new job as a hr assistant, i was terminated with out cause after 3 weeks, Everything was fine from the the very beginning. Hr has no clue what they are doing , run!! There management team overall has serious issues , over all, they have no idea how to train a new recruit , one Friday before the long weekend I watched 3 movies and played on my phone, I waited all day for something to do bad company , bad management! stay away from this company , out of the blue i was fired!! run!!

Pros

work from home, great people to work with

Cons

Bad mangment no training schedule

Insights into Compugen Inc

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

flexible place to work.

no pay raise in 5 yrs... minimal pay raise after 10 yrs. Management favors friends and allows friends to work with no technical ability. Management does not care about safety. Using your own vehicle and not properly paying your mileage.

Compensation is trash

Most roles are very stressful yet compensation is very, very low. It takes forever for higher management to approve raises. Bonuses are a joke....unpaid breaks....should I go on?

Worst IT company to work for

Be extra careful before working here. This company uses you as a pay cheque by sending you to a customer site and Charge them good money but pay you less. You are always under the managements surveillance camera. They always push you to work more and more. Customer means everything to Compugen and employees means trash. This company never appreciates your hard work. I got lots of good praises from customers but my manager never appreciated not even a thank you. Each month they deduct 105$ from your pay cheques for your benefits insurance plan. No body stays at this company more than a year. The way this company use you to make money you also use them to gain experience and then quite. That’s what most of the employees do.

Pros

No clock in/out

Cons

Worst Management, unpaid breaks, worst supervisor/managers

Enjoyable environment to work in.

Truly a team atmosphere. Great place to work but not easy to get in full time. I left only because my contract ended. Revenue based organization so it is understandable.

Great place to work. Friendly and helpful people.

Was a great experience. Lots of helpful and friendly people. Busy work environment and very challenging.There was always support and room to grow into other departments.

Terrible place!! No life balance

Avoid it at all cost , terrible management, no work life balance, and you are the products. Low pay and lack of training. bad managementworkplace culture is toxic,

Productive and great place to work

One of Canada’s leading IT company. If you have love for latest technologies then you are at right place as Compugen staff highly productive and has high customer service parameters.

Work around clock or your fired.

Just another IT company with sociopathic management. Be expected to work around the clock. Management will call any time of day or night. Long hours. Work/life balance is a myth.

Pros

Cons

Long hours. Work/life balance is a myth.

Great people, and super helpful management.

Great people, and super helpful management. They really make you feel a part of the team. The work-life balance was great too, especially as the position was remote. I'd recommend this company for sure.

Pleasant workplace with supportive managers

Compugen was a great company to work for. They were flexible with scheduling and all of the managers I worked with were kind and caring. There was always someone available to answer questions.

Terrible Management

Managers there treat you like dirt. Got used as an extra person to help company move and set up the infrastructure then just discarded once move complete. That should be enough to turn you away.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

A good place to get your career started

I spent around 6 months with Compugen and it helped me hone my skills so that I could find a permanent job. The manager I had was a bit hands off, but was professional and helpful nonetheless.

Pros

Good people, decent wages, paid mileage

Cons

Hard to get full-time hours unless on an assignment.

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work. Very friendly place to work. Management provides enabling environment for one to thrive. It is also a place that looks for advancement of its employees career advancement,

Pros

Professional and progressive environment

Cons

cannot remember one

Two thumbs down

Toxic culture, Managers set employee goals based on what they need, no regard for individual needs professional development of their people. High performers stuck in low paying positions with no career path unless you're a family member. Won't recommend it.

Pros

They do manage to pay people

The worse ever company

the worse ever company. no work ethics, no support, they will use you as a trash, no job security, no fairness at all, low paying rates. i have never seen company like this before in my whole career. i will never recommend this to anyone. there was no other option otherwise i would rate these people with minus rating.they dont deserve a star.

Pros

you wont enjoy your work with them

Cons

you wont enjoy your work with them

Great workplace culture if you work with a good team

Not a bad place to work if you end up working with a good team. Solid workplace culture , average pay but great people which is a big plus. The company needs to work on security for people onboarding and information management though. Apart from that, Compugen is ok. Some companies are poor with people management/ staff management but Compugen is OK

A very corrupt organization

Lack of leadership. Compugen is about profit, not about people. They are not good to their employees, nor their customers. Pay was horrible, but everyone I talked to was so depressed that they honestly believed pay was no better anywhere. Overall, this was a very corrupt organization while I was there, and I doubt it's changed too much since!

Pros

A very small pay check

Good work life balance

Overall a good place to work, I think the salaries are a bit lower but the people are great to work with and the work/life balance from my experience is great. All companies have issues -- Compugen management listens to employees and tries to improve.

Pros

Good work culture with lots of great diversity in the people there.

Cons

Company is growing, getting slower to react to some needs, this is true of most larger companies.

One of the best Job I ever hade

I gained a lot of experience in the customer center field at the call center. We have a great team and our manager was the best. I wish I can find another job similar to this one.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Contract Job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compugen Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement