Compugen Inc Employee Reviews

Garbage Company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON13 February 2019
Poor wages and benefits. No chance at advancing. No leadership. Terrible employee morale. One of the worst places I have ever worked in my life. Avoid.
management
Operations Analyst - Managed Services (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 February 2019
Very poor management.
strict environment.
too much workload.
cheap compensation.
workplace culture is okay
less educated employees are in top management.
Good Experience
TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2018
Compugen was a good stepping stone to develop my career and I enjoyed working withe the team on both occasions. I would recommend this company as an opportunity to grow and learn.
good location, peacefully site
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 October 2018
this is a good and peaceful workplace
the only concern is the salary for my current position
Even tough the coworkers help and teach a lot of
good benefits plan
Productive and very enjoyable workspace
Bilingual Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 October 2018
I was creating, updating and closing incidents for BNC, XEROX/BNC, CENOVUS ENERGY, GOVERNMENT OF CANADA, AND HP.
Many times I had to work overtime until late hours of the night.
I was priviledged to learn various aspects of the Call Center.
Pros
Encore gifts
Cons
Transit
Great company to work for
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON25 September 2018
Great company to work for, I've never had a problem with them. They host good Christmas party's.
They make sure all training and safety certificates are up to date.
They offer training to advance your career.
Great environment !!
Bilingual Incident Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 August 2018
The people I work with are as passionate about their job as I am about mine. The environment is great as well! I look forward to going to the office everyday and we do have the option to work from home 1-2 days per week or as needed. Management is good as well. They promote from within first which is great news for current employees who wish to advance their careers.
a lot of unpredictability
Desktop Support Analyst, SAC and Surplus Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 July 2018
doing work for Compugen, especially when you have the Provincial Govt as a client is very unpredictable. I would say it's a good place to start out but I don't know if I'd recommend it as a career for long term.
Pros
meet people
Cons
you don't know what your job will be like in 6 months
Good
Technical Resource Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 July 2018
Keeps you busy with alot of different technical support jobs and positions. Travel alot and change is daily. Nice people. Good bosses. A good overall place to work. Pay is not what one would expect.
Pros
Busy
Cons
Slow
Salaire
Technicienne en informatique niveau 1 et 2 (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC2 July 2018
Compugen,

Pour ce qui est du salaire, ils ne sont pas trop trop fort pour les augmentations. Je n'ai pas reçu d'augmentation en trois ans de travail à cette compagnie.

Ce qui est à blamé avec ces compagnies de chasseurs de tête, c'est toujours par téléphone ou courrier.

Tous ce que j'ai appris de positif pour mon travail ce n'est pas Compugen qui me l'a donné mais le poste que j'avais au Gouvernement avec de bon collègues près à partager les infos.
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Ils en paient pas leur employés
Disorganized. Feels rushed. Sloppy.
Windows Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC26 June 2018
This is the kind of job you should accept only if you're desperate for work. The management takes advantage of your cheap labor. They slowly add to your job description without compensating pay and are generally dismissive of your personal concerns. Beware.
Flexilble work Shifts
Service Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  10 Via Renzo Road31 May 2018
Company has many layers/operations and has many clients they have a flexible shifts, however limited room for growth or ability to work on different projects.
Great overall workplace
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON31 May 2018
Compugen is my first career job and has been one of the best having learned so many new things and getting to use all types of technologies and services has been a great experience for my young career
Love the people and the company
Tier Two Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 May 2018
A variety of work that keeps you learning and interest in the job. Good organization to work for that treats its employees well. Good people who are willing to let you take ownership of your tasks and projects.
Pros
Have a good selection of contracts where you might fit in.
Cons
Travel
No room for advancement
Network Admin/Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON25 May 2018
No room for advancement. Salary and benefit is very little or none. I was there for over three years there was no raise, advancement or bonuses. Basically, you're pigeonhole in your career.
Pros
Management has an open door policy easy to talk to
Cons
Not a place where you see yourself working 5-10 years
It all depends
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON22 May 2018
...on what department you end up in, which tends to apply everywhere. In fairness to them, I've been mostly used to startup culture kind of companies so it's most definitely a different point of view from my perspective. Overall though, the people I work with are good.
bilingual help desk analyst
bilinguad help desk analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 May 2018
Worked at the company for two years, but never had a salary increase. Great learning expierence, but not a company to stay at long term. People in Montreal were great but there was never a feeling of being part of a team. Work load increased but salary did not. Even the cost of living would have helped a bit. Employees leave but are not replaced. Office is beautiful. management has issues hiring people with accents. It is great to be able to put on your CV that you were the IT guy for 55 different companies, but actually doing it was horrible. Management not able to understand the numbers. The exit interview was a joke. Manager was definately not a people person.
Pros
clean work environment, new building, polite and respectful coworkers
Cons
seems like company did not care much about the employees, frozen salaries
Too much work load with minimum pay
Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2018
Work load level is too much. Need to work on different (maybe 30-40) different infrastructure which creates difficulty while handling P1s. No appreciation for good work, and no respect from leadership team.

Salary scale compare to the work load is poor.
Okish place to work.
TSR (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 April 2018
Good company over all but don't stick around to long.
Spineless middle management. little to no advancement in pay.
You're more of a number then a person. Very little care about Work/Life balance. No pension.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Benefits.
Some of the people are great others are only there because they are related
Unknown (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON22 April 2018
The company could have great people working for them but they insist on hiring relatives versus knowledgeable people. Some of the managers are a joke. Just because you've been there the longest doesn't make you manager material. Most of them have no people sense what-so-ever. Pay is far below industry standard.
Pros
Some great dedicated people
Cons
Low pay, poor management staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compugen Inc. Our community is ready to answer.