CompuCom Employee Review

PC Support
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  CompuCom worker Based in the West Island2 May 2013
I work with a nice group of support technicians and can rely on them should I need their help in anyway. Being in the PC Support area, I greet people who come to see me with any type of computer issue and either resolve or direct them to the appropriate support group. I truly enjoy what I do on a daily basis especially when the user is up and running as quickly as possible. On the other hand should their computer system crash and no data is available to give back to them, this is the part of the job I dislike the most.
Pros
Pay is excellent and so are the benefits
Cons
Not having a manager in Canada. He is based in the U.S.

Other CompuCom Employee Reviews

Great place for IT support experience
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2018
Great place for gaining IT support experience both as a team and as an individual. Can be quite hectic at times but at the end of the day the job is quite manageable and is not one where you are forced to take your work home with you after you are done your shift.
Pros
Good Benefits, Very Understanding Management
Cons
Raise/bonus structure are in need of reworking
Employees are very friendly and supportive
System Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canada,ON5 March 2018
CompuCom provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies committed to enhancing their end users' experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CompuCom. Our community is ready to answer.