Complete Technologies Employee Reviews

Great team, cool work experience
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 April 2019
I was a junior tech at the company for over a year and then had to move with my family to another province. Great small company with awesome team, management is laid back (unless you act like a j**k). Good employees are valued here. Techs are very helpful and willing to teach juniors.
Pros
Management, work environment
Best place I worked at
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK29 January 2019
Small team of awesome guys and gals, owner is awesome to deal with. Great benefits, lots of perks. The door revolves for people that are not a fit, thats why all who stay are great. Lots of learning opportunities
Pros
Benefits, Family oriented, great team and management
Great atmosphere, place to learn
Junior Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon31 October 2018
Overall good people work for Complete Tech. I learned a lot during my time there - great place to grow. They helped build my confidence in areas I was weak, and always offered a helping hand. Good management, very flexible and understanding.
Pros
Management and team
Revolving Door
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 June 2018
I was one of 6 people hired and fired within 2 months. This place is a revolving door. I never had enough training. No one knew what their roles were. The staff seem disgruntled and the owner breathes down your neck. Avoid like the plague.
31 January 2019

Thanks for another opportunity to address your feedback. Yes, we do have the "Revolving Door" for people that are not a fit. We practice "Hire slow, fire fast" and people that are not a fit do not stay for long time. Also not sure if this review is supposed to be for Complete Technologies, as we never hired more than 2 people in 2 month (yet). Thanks for your feedback!

Owner, breathing down your neck.

Poor Experience
Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 June 2018
The year I spent at Complete Technologies was one of hard work and long hours. I was unable to refuse overtime, and when I asked to be compensated for my work on the weekends I was immediately treated poorly. The office was staffed with amazing people in situations not affording them to seek employment elsewhere. As an experienced tech, I didn’t appreciate the micromanaging or time entries. If anything- a mutual distaste for the system kept the staff rallied together. I’m happy to mention the staff I knew while having the misfortune to work in that office have mostly moved on.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Long hours/overtime/management
31 January 2019

Thank you for your few reviews, it is great to have the opportunity to address your comment publicly. At Complete Technologies all overtime is optional and paid for, we would always consider personal circumstances when asking for overtime work. In fact, technicians usually ask to be added to our on-call rotation to earn extra cash. Time entries are best practice in our industry, and disagreement with that shows obvious discomfort with disclosing daily activities. We do have breaks and people chat all the time, but we would not allow play games on your phone and similar activities when you are paid for your time. Most of the people that worked in the office around June 2018 are still here, happier than ever since we let go of people that were not a fit.

Fortunate to work here..
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK27 June 2018
For starters, the most amazing part of this company is the feeling of family- you’re not just an employee.

This starts from the top and is truly executed amongst the entire team. From my first phone call with the owner, carrying into and continuing as a team member; I have felt valued, respected and so much more than just a number. The owner is very welcoming, caring and understanding.

No questions go without answer, and all responses are considered. I have always been shy and uncertain of worth when it comes to contributing my opinions; so, I am thankful to finally have an employer who is understanding and proactive when it comes to the involvement of each team member. Its motivational.

Having a team leader as such, really sets the tone for the company. The team visibly works together in sharing his visions and values. Everyone is treated equal, fair and in return the level of accountability and honesty is truly remarkable.

The atmosphere at Complete Technologies is so different than what I have experienced before. I am happy to say that I am no longer going home every day saying, “I had such a terrible day”.
When it gets busy or stressful you can always count on the support of everyone to help get things resolved – and we have fun! Each day is full of laughs and storytelling.

I was hesitant and intimidated by the professional demeanor of the workplace when I first started but now, I admire our working relationships as well as the beginning of new friendships that have sprouted.

I am proud to work for a company that hold to its standards. I feel very
  more... fortunate to work at Complete Technologies and wish more people could have the same opportunities during their careers.  less
Pros
Sense of family, work/life balance, equality, great atmosphere!
Cons
Can't think of anything
Great place, great atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK25 June 2018
Complete Technologies is a really good place to work! I had no problems receiving guidance when I needed it. I enjoyed the people I worked with, and I felt that the CEO was knowledgeable and accessible with questions regarding his business. It's a good place to work if you like a professional atmosphere that can vary between fast paced and data entry.
Pros
free pop/juice/crisps, the coworkers/boss, clients
Nice Small IT Business
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK23 January 2018
Small business with lots to do. Great team members willing to help, however, management (owner) really poor. You get paid by how long you do the job and not from the moment you arrive. There is no job security, you can get sent home anytime without a legitimate explanation.
Pros
Great team members
Cons
Poor management, no job security whatsoever.
31 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Great info on our team, much appreciated! We pay based on the level of experience and the rate is always mutually agreed upon when employment agreement is signed. As for the job security, you have to go through the 3 strike rule: if there is an issue with an employee, we have a first meeting to discuss it. Then we have another meeting in 2 to 4 weeks after that, discussing it again if issue has not been resolver. After another 2 to 4 weeks, if issue is still present, that is when we have to part ways. It would be nice if we could afford keeping everyone, but that is not the case and only best people stay.

Owner, who is really poor

Worst company I ever worked.
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK6 July 2016
When you first hear about a small Tech company, what comes to your head is a fun, challenging and respectful place.
Nothing of that you can find at Complete Technologies.
Micromanagment, video cameras and a paranoic environment is what you will find.
I´ve been in this place for a year and 4 months, and saw more than 8 people being fired for no reason, other than the management is unable to get along with anyone.
Pros
Most clients are good people. Coworkers are awesome.
Cons
Management.
31 January 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We do have video cameras that are directed at the windows, as we keep clients' equipment including servers, and our insurance provider required that. Thanks for your service - we kept you longer that we should have based on the fact you were not happy. One can wonder why you stayed with us for so long. In any case, people that have stayed are still enjoying "fun, challenging and respectful place". All the best!

Management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Complete Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Complete Technologies Reviews by Location