Complete Energy Solutions

Complete Energy Solutions Employee Reviews

Love the people and the collaborative team approach. Very fast-paced, however, you are able to produce quality work without rushing or cutting corners. Great place to work
2020/04/02 02:07:35 Honestly speaking this company is not a bad start for a entry-level G2 mechanic. For someone that wants to get your feet wet In the HVAC industry. In order for you to get to the next level I Don't think this is the place that you can Excel to that level. First of all let me start off by saying this, as a Licensed Trane HVAC educated mechanic You are pretty much being bullied and restricted by are upper management with respect to the scope of your practice. And oh yeah you better not red tag or shut any building down for that matter in the sense of hurting management pocket or else you'll be fired on the spot. In my opinion honestly this place is like a boot camp yes sir no sir right away sir or else you will be heavily discipline inside the management office. And shortly after you might be dismissed without any real rationalization behind issue. Oh yeah you better pray to God that you do not get into any accident while in your service vehicle on the job because that can get you fired also. The point that I'm trying to make here is that working for this company with a mortgage and real responsibility over your head is not good, there's an old saying out west that goes do not put all of your eggs in one basket, please get a union job thank you
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
CES is an excellent company with a fantastic culture. We are growing so fast, and yet we are handling it well. Friendly managers but can be a little moody & unhelpful. Almost no structured training. This is an area I would love to see improved. Otherwise, I really do love working here. You would be lucky to join our team.
Just gets busy around heating and cooling season start up which is expected. Sometimes we don’t get home until the late hours of evening but thats the nature of this environment. I believe that the office does thier very best to approve time off/emergency days for when we need to be with our families Example taking our kids to the doctors etc. We are lacking with communication between office and building management I feel. Quotes would be sent via email on the days of figuring out issues and months later the management in some, but not all cases, would not have the appropriate quotes to have issues repaired. Complete energy solutions has taught and given me great work experience. Overall this is a great company to work with and when issues do arise, with the building or personal, there’s always a solution. Thank you.
First thing is you have to understand HVAC is very important in our buildings and specially on shoulder seasons you will have to work longer hours. Second what’s important is people you work with, in CES we’re multicultural and respect each other backgrounds and beliefs. Also we work as a team, that’s the only path to success, there is no one individual favouritism.
It's a fun fast paced environment. the Days go by extremely fast. everyone works as a team. management and office staff is always willing to help day and night.
One of the fastest Hvac growing company in Mississauga. And there is more to come and working as a team is key communication is a must and there is fairness
I enjoy waking up every morning coming to work. The culture and environment is amazing! The support from all levels of the company is incredible and is truly what makes this company different/stronger from other competitors.
Great! A lot of opportunities to grow and understand how the business works! It’s amazing when you start trouble shooting, and from that understanding how everything works ,and how to figure problems out. It’s petty awesome
Inspiring and rewarding work. Cool lunches Multi cultural environment But the best part are the bosses they are the greatest people ever you will not even think that they are the owners , but just your friends.