I love the company and its management, Compass Group is always ready to help the team member to grow the career within the company.
Expect minimum wage... most of us are paid at alcohol servers rates, even when working in the kitchen. Breaks are not allowed until after working 5 hours. When you are on cash, be mindful to have perfect cash. I know of people who have been let go for being $20 short - Compass sees it as theft. Cashiers at one unit I worked at were routinely brought in front of management with police present to explain why the cash was short.
This company pays their employees minimum wage. Employees work hard their and staff members are great. Poor management team, all about work hard, with little pay. It’s all about they money, to them..
The reason I liked working for Compass Group was the co-workers were great people.
Day shift / Monday to Friday/Saturday and Sunday and holidays off
Great company all together. Always planning company family parties in sept and Dec. Always doing stuff to make the employee happy. Bonuses will come if you work hard.
- What are the perks offered by Compass Group Canada?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Compass Group?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Compass Group Canada?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Compass Group, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Compass Group a better place to work?9 people answered
- How many hours in a working shift allows you to have an employee meal?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Compass Group?8 people answered
- Break times5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Compass Group?5 people answered
- What benefits does Compass Group offer?5 people answered