Face to face
One basic interview then a email
The interview process was a little longer then any other interview, we talked about what i would do in certain situations. After that i got the job on the spot and i signed my Union papers, healthy and safety papers and also my WHIMIS.
The call on the phone ask questions, but some time the call just ask would you like to go camp. Over the year , they know I will get the job down
I went through 3 interviews
The interview process when I was hired 29 years ago is a lot different than the one today that they go through. 29 years ago the office manager interviewed you and you started the next week. Today I believe it is a lot different with being interviewed by a few people before you get the job.
Face to face interview.
I barely had an interview. I was asked a few questions by the manager of the uOttawa cafeteria at the time, who is a wonderful and pleasant person, and was hired on the spot, with a recommendation from my cousin who had currently worked there.
- What are the perks offered by Compass Group Canada?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Compass Group?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Compass Group Canada?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Compass Group, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Compass Group a better place to work?9 people answered
- How many hours in a working shift allows you to have an employee meal?8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Compass Group Canada?8 people answered
- Break times6 people answered
- Usually how long does it take to decide your hired after interview process6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Compass Group?5 people answered