On the spot. If they don’t call you back right away, unfortunately it means that they are still interviewing other candidates. Myself personally, if a company doesn’t call me back within two weeks, I would call them, and see what’s going on so I can move forward somewhere else.
I was hired through a referal
They screwed me around for a month and a half.
It depends on management, how many workers they're interviewing
Two weeks then you are able to start
On the spot
- What are the perks offered by Compass Group Canada?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Compass Group?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Compass Group Canada?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Compass Group, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Compass Group a better place to work?9 people answered
- How many hours in a working shift allows you to have an employee meal?8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Compass Group Canada?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Compass Group?8 people answered
- Break times6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Compass Group?5 people answered