Low standards, inadequate technology, and quite a bit of blaming from those who are not qualified to do your job.
Une tenue digne du groupe
Why am I leaving?
After years of working overtime to make ends meet (only paid minimum wage) with no benefits, I have no choice as my health is deteriorating from this environment. I am looking for a position which offers a benefit package along with a better pay rate.
Poor pay, poor benefits, and disrespectful managment.
Just looking new challenge
I did leave because the polotics are rediculous.
Not enough money to survive
Lack of work-life balance
If I was to leave?
Potentially, for a higher performing environment and fewer politics. Very top down approach here, but makes sense for such a complex and nonstandardized environment.
School and better job offer
- What are the perks offered by Compass Group Canada?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Compass Group?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Compass Group Canada?12 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Compass Group a better place to work?9 people answered
- How many hours in a working shift allows you to have an employee meal?8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Compass Group Canada?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Compass Group?8 people answered
- Break times6 people answered
- Usually how long does it take to decide your hired after interview process6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Compass Group?5 people answered