30 mins - 1hour
Our unit follows Ontario labour code...
So if you work under 4 hours, you are not entitled to a break. Between 4 to 6 hours you get one 15 minute unpaid break. Over 6 hours you get one 30 minute unpaid break. Even if you are working a 12 hour shift.
You have to work eight hours to get a full 45Eight hours and less you get 30 minutes thank five hours it’s a 15 minute break
Staff were not allowed to eat until after their shift was over and they were punched out. They had whatever leftovers remained after the sporting event, which was usually cold.
37.5 hours a week
2 and a half hours 15 minutes break
We would stop for an hour a day for lunch
3X per shift
- What are the perks offered by Compass Group Canada?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Compass Group?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Compass Group Canada?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Compass Group, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Compass Group a better place to work?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Compass Group?8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Compass Group Canada?7 people answered
- Break times5 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Compass Group?5 people answered
- What benefits does Compass Group offer?5 people answered