It's not. Very passive aggressive environment. Don't shine too much or your skills will ultimately be sidetracked.
They need to train their all their managers how to treat their juniors or other team members.
It was great i loved it until i got a new boss which she got me terminated i worked there for 3 years up until then
Verbally, generally to a group to dilute the intensity, when appropriate. Always professional.
All benefits and rules need to be disclosed to employees pamphlets or Hand outs when hired and during probation period.
- What are the perks offered by Compass Group Canada?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Compass Group?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Compass Group Canada?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Compass Group, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Compass Group a better place to work?9 people answered
- How many hours in a working shift allows you to have an employee meal?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Compass Group?8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Compass Group Canada?7 people answered
- Break times6 people answered
- What benefits does Compass Group offer?5 people answered